SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I did promise here that I would start updating the thread after Loop 15.

I set up some custom Chosen for this run, mainly to avoid breaks being incompatible with my desired Distortions at any given time.

Here's the choice:
Code:
Sagamihara
Damage Mitigation: 37% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 20
Luxuries: 4385% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Undead, 2 Animalistic Chosen
11 Influence

Kumamoto
Damage Mitigation: 55% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 32
Luxuries: 3296% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 2 Undead, 1 Animalistic Chosen
11 Influence
I'm going to try Sagamihara, as I know from experience that DM over 50 is very, very hard to break through. 20 days is a bit rough, but I have powerful forsaken that'll chew right through 37DM.

I have the following items:
Code:
Barrier Jammer
Once per loop, the target Chosen at the start of battle will begin with 10k HATE damage.

Disintegration Vapor
Once per loop, the target Chosen at the start of battle will begin with 10k EXPO damage.

Tomorrow's Newspaper
All Demon Commander customization options are always unlocked.  When purchasing the upgrades which normally unlock those options, an Evil Energy refund is granted with a maximum value equal to half the number of items owned.

Atomic Clock
Gain Impregnation, Hypnosis, Drain, and Parasitism as soon as their respective prerequisites have been bought.

I Got Sent to Another World Which Has Amazing H-Games But I Can't Play Them Because the Harem of Girls Here Won't Leave Me Alone
The daily evacuation requirement is increased by 50.

Omelette du Maléfice
Gain +1 Evil Energy every time one of the Chosen uses an action unlocked by Tier-3 breaks.

Demon's Food Cake
Gain +30 Evil Energy at the end of every day once a Total Break has been achieved this loop.

Broken Psychometer
Deploying one of the Forsaken will never expend more than 100 Evil Energy.
I find Atomic Clock quite useful even though I picked Tomorrow's Newspaper for my starting item. Buying the associated upgrades at no cost allows me to start using Assist Raid actions, guaranteeing me +15EE during time I might otherwise be waiting for Animalistic chosen to come to the right weakness in their cycle. Overall, I don't have a lot of the really good items--much was chosen for me in the early game because of the warp path I picked. Demon's Food Cake is pretty good actually for the late game as with high DM loops it's easy to end up in situations where it's nearly impossible to do enough Trauma/Angst to open up +50EE actions consistently.

I have some awesome Forsaken but I'm still missing a few pieces of a complete strategy.

Massacre
Code:
Massacre (formerly known as Revived Revenant Purgatory)

Stamina: 100.0%
Motivation: 103.1% (max 136.5%)

Expertise
HATE: 93.5k (x1.227 dmg) (x1.660 dmg from impregnated opponents)
PLEA: 42 (x0.501 dmg)
INJU: 42 (x0.501 dmg)
EXPO: 126k (x1.271 dmg)
x13.860 trauma dmg from parasitized opponents
x8.300 trauma dmg from Ritual's parasitism
Combat Style: Playful (100% HATE/EXPO)
Shows no respect for the target's abilities, directing all attacks at the target's clothing and obviously making no effort to actually defeat the target.  Highly distracting to both the target and any teammates.

Training Plan: None
Remains idle when at full Stamina

Defiler Specialty: Rampage (none)
Can end the Capture early and stun self for the remaining duration in order to add opening levels to the next Surround against the target (higher with more remaining Capture duration and greater deployment energy)

Trait: Undead Forsaken
One-third motivation gain, Distortion trait changed

Trait: Demon Knight (Energy Raider)
Motivation lost when idle, gained when deployed, deployment cost and strength depend on Evil Energy, +50% HATE and EXPO damage
Refunds 90% of used Evil Energy after the battle

First Impregnation: Ritual (+36.5% max Motivation)
First Parasitism: Ritual (+730% trauma damage)

Control Center Seized: +21.54% damage in this loop from previous usage

Hostility: 61% (Hateful toward humanity itself)
Deviancy: 27% (Elaborate sexual fantasies)
Obedience: 33% (Obeys when convenient)
Disgrace: 60% (Seen as purely evil)
She's amazing. 115x Trauma damage means she does a notable amount even if I send her out at the beginning of a loop with only my starting EE. When I don't know what to do, I can send her and she'll usually be able to progress something. She returns 90% of spent energy, maxing out at 90 because of the Psychometer. I can send her late in the loop to get a big bonus to whatever I want her to have out of her Trauma damage and/or Hate damage. I f I needed EE, she also has Dutiful Harvester to give me her EE cost back a second time as a possibility (+EE per drain)

Scissa
Code:
Scissa (formerly known as Revived Revenant Return)

Motivation: 100.0%

Expertise
HATE: 1 (x0.500 dmg)
PLEA: 26.7k (x1.043 dmg)
INJU: 1 (x0.500 dmg)
EXPO: 372k (x1.430 dmg) (x1.80 dmg from parasitized opponents)
Combat Style: Flashy (1000% EXPO)
Focuses on putting on a show for any onlookers, usually by attacking the target's clothes or by sabotaging a stripped target's attempts at modesty.  Can be used to demoralize an entire team.

Defiler Specialty: Tempt (PLEA)
Can switch mid-battle to a high-PLEA combat style with an extra damage multiplier at low Disgrace, can cause and intensify Morality/Confidence Distortion against valid targets

Trait: Undead Forsaken
One-third motivation gain, 1/4 Evil Energy cost, Distortion trait changed

Trait: Eager Partner (Vitality Addict)
Regardless of Obedience, 1/4 Motivation cost to deploy and +50% PLEA and EXPO damage
Restore 1% Stamina per Trauma level inflicted on targets, can spend 100% Stamina to Capture flying target

First Hypnosis: Fingers (+4.6% Fingers's PLEA damage)
First Parasitism: Massacre (+120% Massacre's trauma damage)

Control Center Seized: +10.25% damage in this loop from previous usage

Hostility: 20% (Ambivalent about humanity)
Deviancy: 66% (Fetishizes aberrant actions)
Obedience: 41% (Obeys out of fear)
Disgrace: 60% (Object of base lust)
She's set up to do EXPO then change over to Tempt and she's very adept at it. With this setup, she strips one Chosen, then does a bit of PLEA to keep them locked down. She Parasitizes for +EXPO damage, but not very quickly because she started Tempted (gains 4% EXPO per Parasatize)

I also have some 4EE HATE and INJU commanders, but they aren't very impressive. I'll introduce some of my bigger Forsaken as they come up in this loop.

Currently I have the following Punisher Forsaken setup, and I'll bring them out later:

Code:
Massacre: Braggart Stud (+variable% own HATE damage per Impregnation)
Hypnoqueen: Investigative Hypnotist (+4.0% own PLEA damage per Hypnosis)
Jamie the Fox: Consuming Harvester (+5.9% own INJU damage per Drain)
Scissa: Self-Promoting Publicist (+4.0% own EXPO damage per Parasitism)
I also have an Aversion Victory:
Code:
Dumbbitch (formerly known as Unbending Warrior Victory)

Expertise
HATE: 30.0k (x1.060 dmg)
PLEA: 20.0k (x1.000 dmg)
INJU: 30.0k (x1.060 dmg)
EXPO: 20.0k (x1.000 dmg)
Combat Style: Unfocused (3% HATE/PLEA/INJU/EXPO)
Attacks with no singular strategy.  Deals all damage types, but unlikely to make much progress unless the user has an overwhelming advantage over the target.

Trait: Animalistic Forsaken Leader
One-third motivation gain, +100% damage, Distortion trait changed

Trait: Dissociative Identity (Infamous Lapdog)
Cannot be trained or deployed.  Never tantrums.  Passively increases all damage to bosses and Animalistic Chosen by +20%

First Impregnation: Massacre (+6.5% Massacre's HATE damage)
First Drain: Demon Lord

Hostility: 41% (Pretending to be hateful toward humanity)
Deviancy: 12% (Pretending to fetishize aberrant actions)
Obedience: 40% (Pretending to be eager to obey)
Disgrace: 26% (Humiliated)
She gives +20% vs bosses and Animalistic, which is very relevant in this loop.

Finally, I have started to corrupt Splendor:
Code:
Splendor

Expertise
HATE: 20.0k (x1.000 dmg)
INJU: 20.0k (x1.000 dmg)
Combat Style: Ineffective (none)
Gives the target a chance to rest and recuperate while pretending to fight.  Deals no damage, target immediately heals all circumstance damage.

Trait: Undead Forsaken Leader
One-third motivation gain, 1/6 Evil Energy cost, Obedience limited to 30%, applies negative traits
Obedience limit and negative traits can be removed by defeating other bosses

Suspiciously Incompetent
Deals no damage in combat, cannot be trained, captured targets immediately heal all circumstance damage

Tales of Terrifying Deeds
Thralls and Forsaken deal decreased damage to target depending on species: 4/5 against Undead, 1/2 against Devil, 1/10 against Mechanical

Social Strategist
Every day, the lowest-Motivation Forsaken restores 20% Motivation, and as long as all Forsaken have at least 100% Motivation, the deployed Forsaken deals +30% damage

Triple Agent
City difficulty modifiers are determined as if the number of loops completed were 10% higher

Hostility: 46% (Pessimistic about humanity)
Deviancy: 43% (Twisted sexual desires)
Obedience: 20% (Obeys when convenient)
Disgrace: 41% (Object of base lust)
I chose Social Strategist because I've got like 20 Forsaken right now and as loops get shorter I'm less able to spend days beating up on one of the shitty Forsaken to make everyone else feel better.

I took a lot of warps, so my Achievements are a bit behind:

Code:
Tempting
Chosen Tempted: 15
Level: 3 (Next: 30 Tempted)
Bonus: Tempt requirement decreases 25% per use
The Chosen are carefully guided by their handlers and by society at large so that they don't even consider the possibility of turning to the side of the Demons.  But the more they see other Chosen being treated kindly by the Thralls, the more willing they'll be to think of you as a potential ally.

Mindbreaking
Chosen with Aversion: 13
Level: 3 (Next: 30 with Aversion)
Bonus: Aversion requirement decreases 4 rounds per use
The Thralls you bring with you from city to city will gradually build their skills as they learn how to cause as much suffering as possible to their victims.  Every Chosen mindbroken is a useful example of what techniques work best.

Persuasive
Chosen successfully Negotiated with: 9
Level: 2 (Next: 12 Negotiated)
Bonus: Every Negotiation grants triple the Resolve damage to Appeal
A reputation for being reasonable can also be useful for a Demon Lord.  As word spreads that Chosen can influence you by more peaceful methods, the idea of fighting will become less attractive.

Provocative
Chosen made to Rampage: 3
Level: 1 (Next: 5 Rampaged)
Bonus: Rampage strength increases 10% per turn
When the Chosen completely give in to their violent impulses, they invite Demonic energy into their bodies, allowing themselves to be corrupted.  The more you observe this process first-hand, the more you'll be able to speed it along.

Heroine Hunter
Superior Chosen Broken: 4
Level: 2 (Next: 6 Broken)
Bonus: Notable increase to Resolve damage
The public may not know the difference, but the Chosen themselves are keenly aware that some of their number are far more competent than others.  As you prove that you can convert even the best of them to the Demonic cause, they'll all lose hope of ever winning against you.

Animal Tamer
Animalistic Chosen Broken: 10
Level: 3 (Next: 15 Broken)
Bonus: Each instance of circumstance damage deals at least 45 damage
Animalistic Chosen are special in that they draw their psychic energy from two sources: humanity's sense of justice, and humanity's respect for nature.  Even after becoming Forsaken, they retain their connection to the latter source, and you can turn that power to your own purposes, undermining the resistance of even your most resolute foes.

Ghost Buster
Undead Chosen Broken: 8
Level: 3 (Next: 15 Broken)
Bonus: Quadruples unresolved trauma when deciding whether to perform downtime activities which generate 2 or more EE
The Undead cause subtle psychic disturbances wherever they go, inducing people to feel subconsciously less secure in their emotions, and therefore more likely to to act out in desperate ways.  As you begin to bring more and more Undead Forsaken with you from city to city, even the Chosen defending those cities will begin to feel the effects.
Anyway, let's start the loop.

I immediately buy Focus (Newspaper refund), save, buy Psychic Reading, and look to see what I have.

Code:
Overall corruption progress:

Pounce      +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (min)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]
INN (sig)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]
CON (sig)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (core) [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Vulnerabilities
Morality:   FEAR     -|---   HATE <= Minor Vulnerability: Use Grind and Pummel until 10k dmg
Innocence:  DISG   ---|-     PLEA <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Caress and Humiliate until 10k dmg
Confidence: PAIN   ---|-     INJU <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Caress and Pummel until 10k dmg
Dignity:    SHAM  ----|      EXPO <= Core Vulnerability: Reach Lv 2 EXPO

Deployment cost: 871 Evil Energy
Scarring Breeder (+49.0% victim HATE damage as Forsaken)
Wiping Hypnotist (-98% victim anger about loved one mistreatment)
Consuming Harvester (+9.8% own INJU damage per Drain)
Notorious Publicist (+196% own trauma damage per Parasitism)
The last two traits are a pair I've been looking for, actually. I started a few loops ago to run into a bit of diminishing returns with Massacre's Notorious Publicist. INJU is a good pair with this trait as INJU doesn't naturally build up much Trauma damage, meaning follow-up surrounds are weak and trauma is hard to build after heavily damaging INJU. I'd want a Total Break against her for the +75% damage and the ability to set the breaks I want, which are: +max Motivation, -Deviancy, +INJU, +Trauma.

I record her as the first entry in my war room document (lol MSPaint):
1699310721453.png

I then load my savegame and go after her with Massacre. With only 20 days to go, I'm hoping everyone shows up today and that I can get some breaks, and 4EE should be enough to build up some trauma, possibly getting 2EE.

Notes on the battle: R6 Fantasia shows up, Animalistic with a current cycle of PLEA weakness. I restart and release Pounce T5 to capture Fantasia and spread the trauma around. I'm not walking through the battle turn-by-turn, though--my goal is to lengthen the battle as much as possible to get all 3 Forsaken on the field.

Round 7:
Code:
ounce's Action: Regenerate

Pounce's torn strips of cloth starts to weave itself back together as she absorbs the magical essense of nearby defeated Demons, trying to refresh her physical and mental state!

FEAR [~~~~------] ( 4829         =  4829) shaking with fear
DISG [~~~~~~----] ( 6868         =  6868) looks a bit ill
PAIN [~~~~~~----] ( 6468         =  6468) gasping with pain
SHAM [=~~~~~~~~~] (11.5k         = 11.5k) reflexively covering herself

HATE [-------'''] (  819 -   106 =   713) hating her situation
PLEA [          ] (    0         =     0)
INJU [          ] (    0         =     0)
EXPO [-'''''''''] (  157 -    20 =   137) clothes have some small tears

"Here I come!"

---

Massacre confronts Fantasia on the battlefield, but rather than immediately attacking, she forces Fantasia to shy away with a barrage of cruel words, giving her no respite.

FEAR [~---------] (    0 +  1204 =  1204) shaking with fear
DISG [~---------] (    0 +  1631 =  1631) looks a bit ill
PAIN [--''''''''] (    0 +   285 =   285) wincing in pain
SHAM [---'''''''] (    0 +   330 =   330) face downturned

HATE [''''      ] (    0 +    45 =    45) trying to think positively
EXPO ['''''     ] (    0 +    51 =    51) clothes slightly disheveled

"She seems desperate... I can't let my guard down."

"You don't have time to talk to yourself!  You never should have come out here."

---

Round 7
Evacuation: 120/150 (80%)    [################==  ]
Extermination: 30/100 (30%)  [######==            ]

The desperate battle continues...

[ANIMALISTIC] Pounce: Opening Level 8 vs. Defense Level 3
[ANIMALISTIC] Fantasia: Captured for 6 more turns
Round 13, I've managed to get a second surround on Fantasia before Extermination fills up
Code:
Pounce is pushed down on her back, immobilized by countless Thralls groping all over her body.  They focus on the increasingly wet spot between her legs, alternating between teasing her with their feet and stomping on her more firmly.  She's helpless to protect herself, as other Thralls have piled onto her legs, holding them high up to show off her ass through the tears in her torn strips of cloth.  The remaining Thralls take the opportunity to satisfy themselves, grinding up against her legs and feet or masturbating inches away from her hate-filled face.

Pounce just tries to stay calm and present a brave face.  However, with the abuse accumulating, this can't last forever.

FEAR [~~~~~~----] ( 5026 +  1462 =  6488) shaking with fear
DISG [~~~~~~~~~-] ( 7161 +  1980 =  9141) looks a bit ill
PAIN [~~~~~~~~--] ( 6927 +  1858 =  8785) gasping with pain
SHAM [=~~~~~~~~~] (12.0k +  1804 = 13.8k) reflexively covering herself

HATE [~---------] ( 1107 +   216 =  1323) strong hatred for the Demons
PLEA [-'''''''''] (  135 +    45 =   180) blushing and distracted
INJU [--''''''''] (  180 +    45 =   225) light bruising
EXPO [--''''''''] (  182 +    45 =   227) clothes have some small tears

"Can't let this beat me...!"

---

Massacre confronts Fantasia on the battlefield, but rather than immediately attacking, she forces Fantasia to shy away with a barrage of cruel words, giving her no respite.

FEAR [=~~~~~~~~~] (11.6k +  2044 = 13.6k) frantic desperation
DISG [=~~~~~~~~~] (10.9k +  1559 = 12.5k) struggling not to be sick
PAIN [~~--------] ( 1801 +   313 =  2114) gasping with pain
SHAM [~~~~------] ( 3349 +   739 =  4088) urge to hide

HATE [---'''''''] (  270 +    45 =   315) hating her situation
EXPO [---'''''''] (  281 +    45 =   326) clothes have some small tears

Finally, Fantasia manages to successfully flee Massacre and return to the main battlefield.

"I made it out!"

---

Round 13
Evacuation: 150/150 (100%)   [####################]
Extermination: 80/100 (80%)  [################====]

The district is consumed by an enormous explosion as Fantasia blasts away the Demons!
(Extermination power per Chosen: 75)

[ANIMALISTIC] Pounce: Surrounded for 3 more turns
[ANIMALISTIC] Fantasia: Opening Level 8 vs. Defense Level 3

Massacre: Ready to capture target

Who will you target?
Round 16, Extermination is full, so I do NOT surround Pounce again in order to have more turns and make all 3 appear:
Code:
Round 16
Extermination: 100/100 (100%)[####################]

Pounce can't finish clearing out the Demons due to the risk of hitting the trapped Fantasia with friendly fire!

[ANIMALISTIC] Pounce: Opening Level 11 vs. Defense Level 5
[ANIMALISTIC] Fantasia: Surrounded for 6 more turns

Massacre: Ready to capture target
Round 21, I surround Pounce to keep the battle going
Code:
Round 21
Extermination: 100/100 (100%)[####################]

Pounce can't finish clearing out the Demons due to the risk of hitting the trapped Fantasia with friendly fire!

[ANIMALISTIC] Pounce: Opening Level 11 vs. Defense Level 5
[ANIMALISTIC] Fantasia: Surrounded until next turn
Round 26, Vigil joins. Now I don't have to delay any further, I can focus on maximizing damage. With only a 4EE Massacre, there's not much chance of anything better than level 2 in a circumstance.

And, after the battle:
Code:
The Demonic forces have been routed, and the stragglers flee back into their underground tunnels.  Crisis workers arrive to round up the remaining Thralls for purification.  Meanwhile, the Chosen return home to prepare for tomorrow's fight.

"Once again, I have saved the day!"

Strategic Advantage gained: 356k

Izumi mentions offhand that it would be fun to go shopping for lingerie together.  Midori latches onto the idea as a chance to help each other practice against losing their composure when stripped by the Demons, and she pressures Rin into coming as well.  It's a bit awkward, since they aren't really good friends yet, but they feel a bit more comfortable with each other by the end of the night.  However, while the exercise makes them feel a bit better, it ultimately doesn't make the city any safer.

"Aah, I know this was my idea, b-but it's really embarrassing..."

"You look wonderful, Izumi!"

"This is pointless unless we emulate the harassment as well.  Prepare yourselves!"

Pounce:
-0 ANGST, -561 FEAR, -561 DISG, -561 PAIN, -11.7k SHAM
Total unresolved trauma: 18.5kFEAR +24.6kDISG +23.2kPAIN +28.1kSHAM = 94.6k added ANGST
Total ANGST: 94.6k

Fantasia:
-0 ANGST, -748 FEAR, -748 DISG, -748 PAIN, -6137 SHAM
Total unresolved trauma: 18.6kFEAR +21.0kDISG +3095PAIN +0SHAM = 42.8k added ANGST
Total ANGST: 42.8k

Vigil:
-0 ANGST, -561 FEAR, -561 DISG, -561 PAIN, -11.7k SHAM

Vigil can't stop thinking about the lewd things done to her during the fight, but her desire to practice her techniques to do better next time isn't enough to overcome her reluctance to let others touch her body.  (6% of trauma required for more sinful action.)

Total unresolved trauma: 27.5kFEAR +13.4kDISG +17.1kPAIN +8572SHAM = 66.6k added ANGST
Total ANGST: 66.6k

+3 Evil Energy

+3 Evil Energy (returned by Energy Raider)
Vigil has something pre-broken, we'll find out in a moment.

Save the game before we make big decisions, and then--we can seize a building. I prefer the bottom two that compound over the loop. I'm going to go with my usual of the Control Center:

Code:
Control Center
Requirement: 38.2k Strategic Advantage
Effect: Every time one of the Forsaken is deployed or trained, that Forsaken gains a compounding +5% damage bonus for the remainder of the loop
The military maintains a network of surveillance and analysis equipment all throughout the city in order to determine how well the Chosen's current tactics are working and how those tactics might be improved.  By taking control of the hub where all that equipment is operated, it may be used in a similar manner by the Forsaken.
I'll summon Massacre quite a few times this loop, so this will give her another multiplicative source of damage.

I buy Psychic reading and then finish planning out my Forsaken.

Code:

Fantasia    +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (sig)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]
INN (core) [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
CON (min)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (min)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]

Vigil       +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (core) [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
INN (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]
CON (core) [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (sig)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]

Fantasia
Vulnerabilities
Morality:   FEAR    --|--    HATE <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Grind and Pummel until 10k dmg
Innocence:  DISG  ----|      PLEA <= Core Vulnerability: Reach Lv 2 PLEA
Confidence: PAIN      |----  INJU <= Minor Vulnerability: Use Caress and Pummel until 10k dmg
Dignity:    SHAM      |----  EXPO <= Minor Vulnerability: Use Grind and Humiliate until 10k dmg

Vigil
Vulnerabilities
Morality:   FEAR  ----|      HATE <= Core Vulnerability: Reach Lv 2 HATE
Innocence:  DISG   ---|----- PLEA <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved DISG
Confidence: PAIN  ----|      INJU <= Core Vulnerability: Reach Lv 2 INJU
Dignity:    SHAM     -|---   EXPO <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Grind and Humiliate until 10k dmg

Pounce
Deployment cost: 871 Evil Energy
Scarring Breeder (+49.0% victim HATE damage as Forsaken)
Wiping Hypnotist (-98% victim anger about loved one mistreatment)
Consuming Harvester (+9.8% own INJU damage per Drain)
Notorious Publicist (+196% own trauma damage per Parasitism)

Fantasia
Deployment cost: 134 Evil Energy
Protective Breeder (+7.1% own max Stamina per Impregnation)
Loyal Hypnotist (+35 victim training consent modifier)
Dutiful Harvester (+134 EE per Drain)
Rising Publicist (-2% own Disgrace per Parasitism)

Vigil
Deployment cost: 42 Evil Energy
Charming Breeder (+40.0% victim max Motivation)
Resourceful Hypnotist (-213% Hypnosis Effectiveness required for Hypnosis)
Memorable Harvester (+40.0% victim INJU damage as Forsaken)
Practical Publicist (+40.0% victim EXPO damage as Forsaken)
I already have Forsaken with better abilities than Fantasia and Vigil, so time to add them to the war room.

I don't know if 20 days will be enough time to do all of this with 2 Animalistic Forsaken. My day 2 goal will be maximizing EE gain through breaks. I believe that the break vignettes and the EE you get from them can't come in until we've seen the intro paragraph for all 3, so I'll have that EE on Day 4. I'd also like to set up my Animalistic so they're on the same cycle. Next time! Generally I'll do more than a day in a post, but there was a lot to talk about for Day 1. The more EE I gain, the better I can feed Massacre, and feeding her is how I reach the +2 EE downtime actions and some of the +5 EE.

After trying a bunch of different day 3 and 4 stuff, I become convinced that trying to get that tempt on Vigil means we're waiting too long for some EE that really needs to come in now, as it delays 2 Core Breaks on her. I give up on that plan and decide to be greedy, right now. I grab the Control Center, break open the Barrier Jammer, and send my little INJU killer after Vigil with the intent of breaking both MOR and CON today as hard as possible.

Speaking of her, here's Breaker:
Code:
Breaker (formerly known as Flawless Avenger Spice)

Motivation: 136.5% (max 136.5%)

Expertise
PLEA: 1 (x0.500 dmg)
INJU: 354k (x1.422 dmg) (x1.335 dmg from Domina's drain)
EXPO: 1 (x0.500 dmg)
Combat Style: Desperate (1000% INJU)
Lacking confidence in own abilities, acts with singleminded focus to disable the target.  Useful early in the battle to increase future circumstance damage taken.

Defiler Specialty: Orgy (all)
Can throw a target into an existing Defiler+ action to create a weaker Orgy (stronger with lower Disgrace), so long as the target has at least 10k HATE or INJU

Trait: Dissociative Identity
While consenting, training can only increase Disgrace.  +50% HATE and INJU damage

First Drain: Domina (+33.5% INJU damage)

Hostility: 68% (Pretending to be hateful toward humanity)
Deviancy: 10% (Pretending to fetishize aberrant actions)
Obedience: 51% (Pretending to be eager to obey)
Disgrace: 80% (Viewed with contempt)

What would you like to speak to Breaker about?  Note that training her will take the entire day.
I take Psychic Reading and Fast Breeders, leaving me 4 EE to send the standard human forsaken out.

Vigil's not looking good around Round 8:
Code:
R1:
Breaker thrusts right through Vigil's dress and leather straps, staining them red with the blood of her defloration.  Her eyes are wide with disbelief and full of tears, and Breaker leans down to lick them from her cheeks, grinning with sadistic glee.

R8:
HATE: 21.2k [Lv 3] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/4(FEAR) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x6.75 Total
  PLEA:     0 [Lv 0] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/2(DISG) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x13.5 Total
  INJU: 19.8k [Lv 3] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/2(PAIN) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x13.5 Total
  EXPO:     0 [Lv 0] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x27 Total
Vigil's only got 4 turns on her next Surround, so I send Breaker off to bother Fantasia, who is weak to INJU this fight. This activates Vigil's Level 3 Fear giving me 7 turns instead. Grind, Pummel, and Humiliate are all rewarded with T1 breaks, and then I'm hitting all 4 circumstances with Caress.

At this point, R14, I have the ability to Torture Fantasia with Breaker, but I don't do it, preferring instead to get the EE from making Vigil and Fantasia enemies. I will break Fantasia's T1 CON in R16 after Breaker has let her go, and a MOR T1 break presents itself R17. Since Fantasia is Significant in that area, I take it for the +3EE, then return to Surrounding Vigil and Sodomizing her for that T2 break.

Now in Round 20, the best way to maximize my remaining turns is going to be to Capture Fantasia as late as possible to allow me to use some basic attacks vs Vigil:
[CODE}
Round 20
Evacuation: 150/150 (100%) [####################]
Extermination: 140/140 (100%)[####################]

Fantasia can't finish clearing out the Demons due to the risk of hitting the trapped Vigil with friendly fire!

[UNDEAD] Vigil: Sodomized for 9 more turns
[ANIMALISTIC] Pounce: Opening Level 1 vs. Defense Level 1
[ANIMALISTIC] Fantasia: Flying Above Battlefield
[/CODE]
That brings us to Round 29, and now Vigil looks like this:
Code:
  FEAR:  106k [Lv 4] x64(HATE) x16(PLEA) = x1024 Total
  DISG: 22.8k [Lv 3] x8(HATE) x64(PLEA) = x512 Total
  PAIN:  246k [Lv 4] x8(HATE) x16(PLEA) x8(INJU) = x1024 Total
  SHAM: 46.7k [Lv 3] x8(HATE) x16(PLEA) x4(own EXPO) = x512 Total

HATE: 21.6k [Lv 3] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/2(FEAR) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x13.5 Total
  PLEA:  1519 [Lv 2] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x27 Total
  INJU: 23.1k [Lv 3] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/2(PAIN) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x13.5 Total
  EXPO:  6452 [Lv 2] x8(HATE) x27(INJU) x1/8(highest Circ.) = x27 Total
I have no more surrounds, so I wail on her with Attack and Threaten until the day ends.

Now we're here:
Code:

MOR (sig)     [X][ ][ ][ ]
CON (min)     [X][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (min)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]

MOR (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]
INN (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]
CON (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]
DIG (sig)     [X][ ][ ][ ]
Since the girls' introduction scenes are not all done, I know I will have to wait on the EE from the Core/Minor vuln interactions. In the meantime, I have 12EE, not enough Strategic Advantage to seize the Broadcast Tower, and a desire to avoid breaking Vigil's CON T2 and Pounce's MOR T2. Let's update the strategic plan:

1699378929643.png

With 12EE now (no break vignettes), I'm going to spend just a bit past efficiency, taking Psychic Reading and Weakness Sense, along with associated free upgrades. This brings me to 9EE, which I'll just invest in Massacre again. Spending 9 is only slightly less good than spending 10, Is I'll get 8EE back from her. I may be able to get a DIG break on Vigil, but I doubt it with all the Damage Resistance they have. My major goal is enough trauma on Vigil that she starts doing the 2EE action. and that I get into the Transmission Tower. I send Massacre out after Vigil.

I release Vigil R7 to capture Fantasia R8 when she comes in., then re-surround Vigil R9 to start hitting her other circumstances.. Soon, I am able to get Fantasia above 1k EXPO, meaning extra damage to Vigil. THen, when I recapture Vigil again after extermination:

Code:
FEAR [XXXXXXX===] ( 203k +  547k =  750k) blind panic
DISG [XXXX======] (62.7k +  374k =  437k) trying to ignore everything
PAIN [XXXXXX====] (91.8k +  566k =  658k) cowering from the pain
SHAM [XXX=======] ( 114k +  279k =  394k) tears of shame

HATE [=~~~~~~~~~] ( 3492 +  7084 = 10.5k) overpowering hatred for the world
PLEA [~~~-------] ( 3859         =  3859) panting with arousal
INJU [~~--------] ( 2442         =  2442) bleeding from several cuts
EXPO [~~~~~~~~--] ( 3344 +  5223 =  8567) clothes torn across her hips and chest
Round 15 Fantasia's capture is over, and I send out Massacre against her again, noticing that it'll finish the same time as the current surround against Vigil. I don't want Fantasia to Regenerate away the EXPO damage, and this does far more Trauma than a regular Surround due to Massacre's massive Trauma multiplier.

When I recapture Vigil R22 it becomes very clear that I will easily surpass 10k EXPO damage.
Code:
FEAR [XXXXXXX===] ( 203k +  547k =  750k) blind panic
DISG [XXXX======] (62.7k +  374k =  437k) trying to ignore everything
PAIN [XXXXXX====] (91.8k +  566k =  658k) cowering from the pain
SHAM [XXX=======] ( 114k +  279k =  394k) tears of shame

HATE [=~~~~~~~~~] ( 3492 +  7084 = 10.5k) overpowering hatred for the world
PLEA [~~~-------] ( 3859         =  3859) panting with arousal
INJU [~~--------] ( 2442         =  2442) bleeding from several cuts
EXPO [~~~~~~~~--] ( 3344 +  5223 =  8567) clothes torn across her hips and chest
I have Massacre break her EXPO and then on the final turn of the battle:
Vigil
Code:
FEAR ['#########] (10.8M +  951k = 11.7M) consumed by fear
DISG [####XXXXXX] (4.08M +  497k = 4.58M) overwhelming disgust
PAIN [######XXXX] (6.15M +  777k = 6.93M) feels nothing but pain
SHAM [########XX] (7.27M + 1.10M = 8.38M) mind paralyzed by shame
This battle marks the end of the post-battle introduction. Vignettes should start earning me EE after the next battle, and I've got 3 ready to go already.

I don't bother updating my strategic plan. The Animalistic are on EXPO now, so I've got a chance to break Pounce, but I think I'll need Scissa for that. Since she only costs 4EE, I'll want to spend down to avoid losing EE to Siphon. I do take the Transmission Tower. With 2 Animalistic, I'll want High-Rises next to store up some damage for the types they can't. Paid upgrades are Coordinated Deployment, Eager Breeders, Nursery Hives. The free upgrades finish off the 2EE and 3EE Commander upgrades.

I send Scissa against Fantasia, with the goal of switching to Pounce after building up EXPO on another Chosen. Overarching goal is to get Pounce's T2 DIG broken and possibly Fantasia's T1 DIG to keep them together, but if I miss the second of those goals it's all right.

The fight goes just as expected, resulting in:
Code:
+10 Evil Energy
+6 Evil Energy
+4 Evil Energy
+10 Evil Energy
+10 Evil Energy
from scenes, and +4EE from their downtime actions.

Updating the document:
1699382552857.png

And, that's a good place to leave it for now. Both Animalistic are in their EXPO weakness phase. I can try for either a Defiler+ on them or summon a much bigger Massacre to try to get Vigil to +5EE and Pounce/Fantasia to +2EE. Both options will want some upgrades, and I'll figure those out when I get back to this.

Returning--I decide to get Human Collaborators to bring me to 41EE, then buy Intelligence, which only costs 1EE after the 4EE refund. 40EE seems like a good number for Massacre, sent after Vigil to start. I end up breaking Fantasia's T2 DIG, and Pounce's T1 DIG and INN , and getting both of them to produce +2EE. The extra T1 DIG on Pounce is timely, because this is the interview day--I get 4EE from Vigil, 2EE from Pounce, and nothing from Fantasia for this scenee that happens after day (maxday/4). This plus the extra vuln break vignette brings me to 55EE after Massacre returns 36EE to me. I only get a few M more trauma, so it's not enough to seize any Objectives.

I think it may be time to set up an Orgy and try for the big numbers.

I rush Passion Release and am left with 24EE. Normally I'd take Networked Connsciousness, however this particular game I need a big surround right now. I open the Disintegration Vapor and send Massacre after Vigil, as she doesn't seem to Regenerate like the others. I think that's a function of her much preferring to Blast due to her HATE being a Core Vuln. I manage a 6-turn Orgy off of this, enough to get Vigil into the G trauma range, meaning that she'll unlock her first two T3 moves. I also get a couple more T1 breaks vs Fantasia. For some reason, during an Orgy, her INN +2 doesn't unlock despite going quite a bit higher than 1k PLEA--I suspect this is a bug CSdev Unfortunately, it looks like they'll be Enervate and Consume Vitality. Fortunately, I won't ahve to let her use those moves very much because of the achievements I already have.

That brings us here, where I can unlock both High Rises and the Entertainment District. This is an excellent turn to unlock High Rises after an Orgy--their Circumstances will be high next day. Trauma dealt during the current day also counts for more.

1699393534594.png

Again, I have multiple options--I can spend today training one of my innumerable garbage Forsaken to unlock +5 EE daily on all of them. Pounce and Fantasia are only about 15-25% of the way there according to the after-battle report.

But I feel that what we really need to do is open up everyone's T2s as we go through the cycle. Also, opening Fantasia's remaining T1s put them off cycle from each other. I have 34EE. I get Causal Projection and Dominance, opening Networked Consciousness but not taking it. Pounce is Territorial, Fantasia is Playful this round, so we need to break Pounce once to set them back in line. It'd also be pretty nice to go ahead and get Vigil set up with Enervation, so I need another medium-size Massacre summon.

R6 I release Vigil. She immediately Enervates:
Code:
Dignity Break

Vigil had always gotten the impression that the public appreciated her efforts to do the right thing, and even though she should have known better than to base her self-worth on something so fickle, that's exactly what she did.  She had grown used to being viewed as the most important figure on the battlefield, and now when she thinks about other Chosen getting more attention from the Demons, she actually feels envious.

Vigil's Action: Enervation

Vigil begins undressing in earnest.  The vast majority of the Thralls are so deeply entranced that their very souls are affected.  At first, they'll only begin to have recurring dreams about Vigil, but with repeated exposure, they'll soon be able to think of nothing but worshipping her body.

FEAR [#XXXXXXXXX] (1.09M         = 1.09M) consumed by fear
DISG [XXXX======] ( 446k         =  446k) trying to ignore everything
PAIN [XXXXXX====] ( 644k         =  644k) cowering from the pain
SHAM [XXXXXXXX==] ( 883k         =  883k) tears of shame

HATE [=~~~~~~~~~] (11.1k         = 11.1k) overpowering hatred for the world
PLEA [--''''''''] (  280         =   280) blushing and distracted
INJU [-'''''''''] (  100         =   100) light bruising
EXPO [X=========] (10.9k + 89.0k =  100k) essentially naked

EXPO up!  Vigil's heavy breasts are completely exposed as she removes her torn dress to reveal her pussy.  She makes no effort to cover herself, and that only causes the Thralls to pay even more attention to her.

(EXPO Lv 4: decreases damage to surrounded Chosen by 2.0% for the remainder of the loop (currently 98.0%).  +60% Parasitism effectiveness: 160% total.)

"I will take my proper place at the center of the fight."

+1 Evil Energy (sinful action)
I leave her alone R7, capturing Pounce R8. On that turn Vigil Enervates again. This is fine with me as it increases my bonus damage against Pounce. Enervating again again at Round 10 means she's only a little bit away from being able to get the T4 break once I can afford Ritual. That is also the turn that I can have Massacre rape Pounce. R14 Vigil is at 415% Parasitism effectiveness, so I want her to stop Enervating as from this point it only hurts me.

During this process I manage to pull an Orgy out, 9 turns. This nearly breaks the Animalistic Chosen.
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][ ][ ][ ]
INN (sig)     [X][ ][ ][ ]
CON (sig)     [X][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]

MOR (sig)     [X][X][ ][ ]
INN (core) [ ][X][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]

INN (min)     [X][X][/][ ]
DIG (sig)     [X][X][X][/]  415%

Which information do you want to view?
I also get up to +15EE from all 3. My Animalistic are still a cycle apart from each other.

At this point, with a T4 break ready, I'm mostly trying to save EE for my expensive Punisher Forsaken. I want a t4 break as soon as reaonably possible, though, because with Demon's Food Cake, it's +30EE per day.

Time for Networked Consciousness and a bigger Orgy.

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
After a couple of bigger orgies, and picking up Networked Consciousness and Reality Sealing, they look more like this:
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]
INN (sig)     [X][ ][/][ ]
DIG (core) [X][X][X][X][ ]  180%

MOR (sig)     [X][X][/][ ]
INN (core) [X][X][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (min)     [X][X][/][ ]

MOR (core) [X][X][X][X][ ]  140%
INN (min)     [X][X][X][/]  580%
CON (core) [X][X][X][/][ ]
DIG (sig)     [X][X][X][/]  475%
This is Day 10, and the Animalistic are together on PLEA. Vigil has just used a massive Consume Vitality and is in range for a Total INN break, but I'd rather work on getting the Animalistics' t2s broken. Since they're both on PLEA, I send out Scissa, who can both break Vigil's T4 DIG and do some INN breaking of Pounce and Fantasia.

Day 11:
Code:
DIG (core) [X][X][X][X][/]  540%

MOR (sig)     [X][X][/][ ]
INN (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]
CON (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]
DIG (min)     [X][X][X][?]  260%

MOR (core) [X][X][X][X][ ]  230%
CON (core) [X][X][X][X][?]  240%
DIG (sig)     [X][X][X][X]  475%
Time to pick up Soul Resonance. This is the last non-endgame tech I need for anything.

I send Jamie the Fox out there--she can tear right through anything except an Animalistic Core.
Code:
Jamie the Fox (formerly known as Crafty Fox Nightmare)

Expertise
PLEA: 320 (x0.508 dmg)
INJU: 213k (x1.348 dmg) (x1.472 dmg from drained opponents)
EXPO: 1 (x0.500 dmg)
Combat Style: Desperate (1000% INJU)
Lacking confidence in own abilities, acts with singleminded focus to disable the target.  Useful early in the battle to increase future circumstance damage taken.

Training Plan: Desperate (1000% INJU)
Increases INJU expertise only

Trait: Animalistic Forsaken
One-third motivation gain, +75% damage

First Impregnation: Massacre (+6.5% Massacre's HATE damage)
First Hypnosis: Cleopatra (+2.8% Cleopatra's PLEA damage)
First Drain: Demon Lord
First Parasitism: Massacre (+122% Massacre's trauma damage)

Hostility: 64% (Hateful toward humanity itself)
Deviancy: 72% (Fetishizes aberrant actions)
Obedience: 55% (Obeys out of fear)
Disgrace: 41% (Object of base lust)

And from elsewhere,
+6.6% INJU damage per drain
Anyway, she's good, and we end up here for Day 12:
Code:
CON (sig)     [X][X][ ][ ]

MOR (sig)     [X][X][X][ ]  250%
INN (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]
DIG (min)     [X][X][X][?]  380%

MOR (core) [X][X][X][X][?]  380%
CON (core) [X][X][X][X][X]  840%

Last edited:

SimplyNarwall

May 2, 2021
Yo, Im just playing the game by using the Jar file on mac. It runs fine, but I can't resize the window or turn on portraits. The portraits setting automatically turns off the second I leave the options menu, and it's crazy difficult to modify the code since it's a jar file

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I end up using a slightly different Demon than the one I considered at the end of my last post, with a Defiler on CON, to break through the 100G Trauma for all Circumstances. It does work after a 15-turn Orgy. Good thing Vigil was already broken, though, because she still had 5 stacks of Consume Vitality.

Anyway, we're here now at Day 13:
Code:

CON (sig)     [X][X][/][ ]

MOR (sig)     [X][X][X][ ]  250%
INN (core) [X][X][X][/][ ]
DIG (min)     [X][X][X][?]  380%

MOR (core) [X][X][X][X][/]  410%
CON (core) [X][X][X][X][X]  940%
I accept that I'm not likely to have an extra day to try to get +50EE downtime actions, so I break open the lab for 45EE. At this point, it's mostly a matter of trying to rush through the remaining Breaks. Pounce is Bitter Enemies with Fantasia, but I think this might change if I break Fantasia's DIG first. Fantasia is only Rivals with Vigil, so if I don't want an Unbreakable Friendship there I'll need to break Fantasia's T4 INN before I go after Vigil's. In the end, I make Massacre the Publicist too, so she can get the remaining MOR and DIG from Fantasia and Vigil. If this causes Vigil to Enervate a time or two, I'm generally OK with this.

After the fight, day 14:
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][X][/][ ]
CON (sig)     [X][X][X][/]  370%
DIG (core) [X][X][X][X][/]  900%

MOR (sig)     [X][X][X][X]  520%
CON (min)     [X][X][/][ ]
DIG (min)     [X][X][X][X]  500%

MOR (core) [X][X][X][X][X]  450%
I don't like how high Pounce's Parasitism/Disgrace is getting. I go ahead and place Ritual in the Breeder and Parasitize Punisher positions and send her out. She damages CON and MOR so she should be able to get Pounce and Fantasia started on building those T4s. I'll have some Forsaken doing a Rampage, but I'll deal with that by Sacrificing some worthless ones if that becomes a problem.

Day 15:
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][X][X][ ]  280%
CON (sig)     [X][X][X][/]  550%
DIG (core) [X][X][X][X][X]  900%

CON (min)     [X][X][X][ ]  140%

At this point, I send Domina out. She's a high-cost Forsaken that deals PLEA and INJU, and she's the one I wanted to break Pounce because:
Code:
Domina: Memorable Harvester (+33.5% victim INJU damage as Forsaken)
I might stop after this with breaking Pounce. I think that the last two breaks are not worth what they'll cost her in Disgrace. Before sending Domina, she would become:
Code:
Deployment cost: 55 Evil Energy
Scarring Breeder (+29.0% victim HATE damage as Forsaken)
Wiping Hypnotist (-58% victim anger about loved one mistreatment)
Consuming Harvester (+5.8% own INJU damage per Drain)
Notorious Publicist (+116% own trauma damage per Parasitism)
The higher her Disgrace, the lower her cost, but also the less she'll be able to gain from the first few missions where I'm hoping to build up her INJU/Trauma multipliers.

Oh, typo notice, CSdev, this piece is missing a reference to the Forsaken's name.
Offered the possibility of dying without even being seen giving up, surrenders her body and soul to Domina.
After this fight, day 16:
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][X][X][/]  565%
CON (sig)     [X][X][X][X]  620%

INN (core) [X][X][X][X][?]  190%
CON (min)     [X][X][X][X]  330%

I decide to test very quickly to see if a MOR break lowers her cost as Forsaken rather than continuing to guess.
Current cost preview: 55EE
After T1 capture, T2 Impregnate: 55EE

Well, I don't know where I got the idea that other breaks affect DIG from, but it's clearly wrong at least for Minor Vulns.

I'm nearly done at this point. I'm not going to break Pounce's INN--it's just fine with me if her Deviancy stays low, so I'm really only missing out on the achievement increase from doing that.

I reload to Day 16 and send out Scissa to try to make the last bit of progress on Fantasia's INN break. While I have an PLEA-focused commander, it's better to have one that can lay down some EXPO on another Chosen first, since I'm dealing with an Animalistic chosen who is not currently vulnerable to INN.

Scissa is upset because she was taken off of her Punisher duties. I sacrifice some random garbage Forsaken to bring Scissa up enough to deploy her.

Day 17:
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][X][X][/]  595%

INN (core) [X][X][X][X][/]  460%

Day 17 and 18 are going to be spent Hypnotising Fantasia and Vigil. Day 19 I'll Impregnate Pounce. Since these battles aren't in any way interesting, I'll skip to the report before the final battle.

After all this buildup, the final battle will be very straightforward. We have 3 almost completely broken Chosen that completely hate each other. I set about buying upgrades. I have 1000 EE and no need to buy Imago Quickening, so I'm buying all the basic attack+ upgrades as well as Antipathy. They all start with 60% Resolve, so they'll just go down.

Final status:
Code:
MOR (min)     [X][X][X][X]  595%

INN (core) [X][X][X][X][X]  460%

INN (min)     [X][X][X][X]  580%
I decide on this for my final form:
[CODE}
[X][X][X][X][ ][ ][ ] Duration (Next: 2 EE)
[X][X][X][X] Extra Captures
[X] Ambush (free)
[X] Flight
Suppressor: Mania [EXPO]
Defiler: Ambition [HATE, PLEA]
Punisher: Drain [INJU]

Your Commander is a bestial Demon with an enormous cock which drains the vital energy of the Chosen. It attempts to drain enough energy to cause unconsciousness in order to make it easier to tear off their clothes and force them into embarrassing positions for the watching crowd. Your Commander will lead your Demons into combat, allowing you to ambush your target and capture her for four rounds at the start of battle, and then four more times whenever you give the order, even against a flying target. It is worth 116 Evil Energy. You have 363 Evil Energy remaining.
[/CODE]

I start with Vigil since neither Animalistic is on EXPO weakness.

R7:
Code:
Vigil grabs your Demons by the claws and forcefully tries to stab herself with them, but they retract the blades before they can do more than break the skin.  Vigil's determined expression is marred by the tears flowing down her cheeks.

FEAR [------''''] ( 606M         =  606M) consumed by fear
DISG [--''''''''] ( 296M         =  296M) overwhelming disgust
PAIN [~---------] (1.44G + 5.76M = 1.45G) feels nothing but pain
SHAM [------''''] ( 654M         =  654M) mind paralyzed by shame

HATE [##XXXXXXXX] (2.04M         = 2.04M) ready to become a Demon
PLEA ['#########] (10.0M         = 10.0M) cumming nonstop
INJU [#######XXX] (7.15M         = 7.15M) barely conscious
EXPO [#XXXXXXXXX] (1.54M         = 1.54M) worse than naked

-48% Resolve

Resolve Broken

Vigil collapses face-first onto the pavement, exhausted after fighting so hard and enduring the sting of so many wounds.  She closes her eyes, accepting at last that she's powerless to save herself.

"It was only foolish pride that led me to resist..."
R13
Code:
Pounce's mind is filled with visions of the other two Chosen undergoing the endless, torturous sealing the government performs to stop the Chosen from giving birth to a Demon Lord's child.  She doesn't care at all about them for their own sake, but the reminder that Pounce will suffer the same way fills her with helpless rage.

FEAR [--''''''''] ( 254M + 10.4M =  264M) consumed by fear
DISG ['''''''###] (77.0M         = 77.0M) overwhelming disgust
PAIN [------''''] ( 676M         =  676M) feels nothing but pain
SHAM [--''''''''] ( 299M         =  299M) mind paralyzed by shame

HATE [#XXXXXXXXX] (1.83M         = 1.83M) ready to become a Demon
PLEA [XXXXXX====] ( 629k         =  629k) climaxes at a touch
INJU [#########X] (9.99M         = 9.99M) barely conscious
EXPO [#XXXXXXXXX] (1.29M         = 1.29M) worse than naked

-84% Resolve

Resolve Broken

Grinding her teeth, Pounce abruptly breaks off her attack, leaving the cluster of Demons she was targeting unscathed.  As much as it angers her, she's realized that this isn't her fight.

"From the start, I guess it made more sense for me to be on the Demons' side..."
R16
Code:
Your Demons continue to torture Fantasia as punishment for trying to fight back.  Her struggles slow as she comes to realize that nothing short of complete submission will save her.

FEAR [~~~~~~~~--] ( 8754         =  8754) shaking with fear
DISG [======~~~~] (63.4k         = 63.4k) struggling not to be sick
PAIN [XX========] ( 129k + 81.9k =  211k) cowering from the pain
SHAM [~~~~~~----] ( 6408         =  6408) urge to hide

HATE [---'''''''] (  308         =   308) hating her situation
PLEA [=~~~~~~~~~] (10.8k         = 10.8k) edge of orgasm
INJU [~---------] ( 1355         =  1355) bleeding from several cuts
EXPO [-----'''''] (  550         =   550) more exposed than usual

-24% Resolve

Resolve Broken

Fantasia finally realizes that she's being punished for continuing to fight.  She stops struggling, even though she can't suppress sobs of pain.

"Aaah!  I p-promise, I won't fight you- Naah!  I won't fight you anymooore!"
And that's the end of the final battle!

I have 10 days of training.

My goal for Pounce is to have her be the eventual INJU break specialist, replacing Breaker and Jamie the Fox. She'll need to build for a few loops before she can fill this role, but she'll be great at it. She makes normal and Superior Chosen destroy their own bodies just to get away from her, so she'll be... "Assplodey".

Code:
Motivation: 136.5% (max 136.5%)

Expertise
HATE: 20.0k (x1.000 dmg)
INJU: 20.0k (x1.000 dmg) (x1.335 dmg from Domina's drain)
x8.300 trauma dmg from Ritual's parasitism
Combat Style: Decisive (20% HATE/PLEA/INJU)
Attempts to disable and then torture the target, inflicting as much suffering as possible in as little time as possible.  For maximum effectiveness, the user must be able to singlehandedly overpower the target.

Trait: Animalistic Forsaken
One-third motivation gain, +75% damage

First Drain: Domina (+33.5% INJU damage)
First Parasitism: Ritual (+730% trauma damage)

Hostility: 65% (Hateful toward humanity itself)
Deviancy: 21% (Elaborate sexual fantasies)
Obedience: 53% (Obeys out of fear)
Disgrace: 42% (Object of base lust)

Assplodey: Consuming Harvester (+5.8% own INJU damage per Drain)

Assplodey
Motivation: 136.5%
Cost: 20% Stamina, 15.0% Motivation, 55 EE
Combat Style: Decisive (20% HATE/PLEA/INJU)
Reputation Strength: 116%
Target Compatibilities:N/A
Consuming Harvester (+5.8% own INJU damage per Drain)
I have Massacre on my Bait position so that she gets one Intimate Bonus. Currently this means that she's friends with Vigil. But I think with her other modifiers we don't need to worry about it, plus she's fully trained.
Code:
+13 (obedience)
+17 (accustomed to similar circumstances)
+0 (determined to take Ritual's place)
+17 (determined to take Angel's place)
+3 (determined to take Domina's place)
+20 (determined to protect Hypnoqueen)
+14 (determined to take Hatefuck's place)
+16 (determined to take Vigil's place)
+100 Total
I rename the valueless Forsaken: "birdbrain" for Fantasia and "nickelback" for Vigil, the Undead.

Naming them lowercase means that I don't have to remember which Forsaken I want to do something with and which are just kinda there killing time before their eventual Sacrifice.

I spend my first day just doing the Drain Soul on Assplodey to get her set up. It's super effective!
Code:
+33.7k Exp INJU

New Combat Style: Desperate (1000% INJU)

New Defiler Specialty: Torture (INJU)
Can torment a target with at least 10k INJU, dealing bonus INJU damage, multiplying all damage with lower Disgrace, and causing tier-2 Confidence Break
Day 2--Massacre is going to tantrum. She's at 59%/136% Motivation, so I need 80% more Motivation for everyone. I have birdbrain put on a Grand Concert and gain 8 Disgrace.

Day 3--I train up Assplodey's INJU damage, but end up converting her to multi-type. Ooops! I'll keep training her until she goes back to INJU, and then I'll pass this job off to a trainer.

Day 5--I remember that I need to reduce Jamie the Fox's cost since she won't be building her INJU damage any more. I set her to train Disgrace. Using a trainer is just easier than thinking about how to not fuck up her stats, so I'll just do that.

I'd like for Scissa to do just a bit more damage during her Tempt action. A few quick checks don't lead to a path that actually increases her PLEA, so I set her up with a PLEA training plan.

A quick count of my sacrificable Forsaken leads 11 (after doubling Superior and tripling Undead/Animalistic), and I need 17 to increase my EE gain at the start of a loop. So I just let time pass until then.

I find that PLEA training is very costly for Scissa, so I leave her as is, canceling her plan.

When I look at cities for the next loop, I see:

Code:
Niigata
Damage Mitigation: 30% per level
Luxuries: 8540% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Undead, 2 Animalistic Chosen
1 Influence
New Item: Dowsing Rod
When gaining this item, pick one of three offered weak items to gain as well.

Sakai
Damage Mitigation: 31% per level
Luxuries: 7059% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 3 Animalistic Chosen
9 Influence
New Item: Subjective Astrolabe
Gain Ambition, Dominance, Spite, and Vanity as soon as their respective prerequisites have been bought.
Astrolabe is 20 EE during a time in the run when I quite need it, so it's not bad at all actually. (it's not 40EE, because I get 5EE back for each purchase with Newspaper).

For the interest of completion, what's the dowsing rod hiding?
Code:
Choose an item to obtain from the Dowsing Rod.

Crashed GPS Satellite
Gain Hunger, Lust, Anger, and Mania as soon as their respective prerequisites have been bought.

Applied Teledildonics
The daily evacuation requirement is increased by 20.

Psychographer's Thesis
Forsaken recover 3% Motivation per day.
GPS Satellite is worthless. Teledildonics only rarely adds a turn, and mostly at the beginning of a loop. Psychographer's Thesis is kind of okay, I guess.

I'll put some thought into where I'm going next when I pick this up again.

I hope this overview of how I play and think about the game, and some examples of high-level Forsaken I use, is helpful for someone still not sure how to train Forsaken.

Strategic Advantage definitely mattered here, primarily Transmission Tower and Control Center. But I was never in danger of losing strategic advantage, and I couldn't afford any days not spent fighting even if I were behind in that system. Perhaps that will chagne as the loops get trickier? Both of these are fairly tight choices, but I think overall easier than the loop I just did.

I take the Astrolabe and go into Sakai. I quickly find all the Forsaken are garbo.
Code:
Hymn
Deployment cost: 234 Evil Energy
Charming Breeder (+39.5% victim max Motivation)
Loyal Hypnotist (+39 victim training consent modifier)
Timid Harvester (-31% victim Obedience)
Showy Publicist (+54.2T ANGST to all Chosen per Parasitism)

Sphinx
Deployment cost: 55 Evil Energy
Overpowering Breeder (-103% Impregnation Effectiveness required for Impregnation)
Instructive Hypnotist (+29.0% victim PLEA damage as Forsaken)
Painful Harvester (+29% victim Resolve damage from Attack)
Smearing Publicist (+29% victim Resolve damage from Taunt)

Figment
Deployment cost: 812 Evil Energy
Braggart Breeder (+9.7% own HATE damage per Impregnation)
Investigative Hypnotist (+9.7% own PLEA damage per Hypnosis)
Modifying Harvester (+48.5% victim max Stamina)
Demoralizing Publicist (-29% starting Resolve for all Chosen)
Well, it's not really that they're bad, it's just that I can't train any of them to work better than my own Forsaken at the jobs they're already doing. The only real hole in my roster is a low-level 1000% HATE dealer and whatever Forsaken I use for that will have to be an Undead. Maybe I tempt Figment since she's already got a min in INN, but I'm not going to worry about that too much.

Here's their chart:
Code:
Hymn        +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (core) [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (sig)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]

Sphinx      +2 T1 T2 T3 T4

Figment     +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
INN (min)     [ ][ ][ ][ ]
I'm not going to go through this loop in nearly as much detail and only post major milestones. I successfully get everyone to join the battle Day 1 and take the Control Center. I could take the High-Rises as well but there's not much point to that until the day after an Orgy.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
This might be more a matter of taste, but I feel like "beneath one of my intellect" would work better. As is, I'm not even sure what [Red] is really even saying (it's in her first line, BTW).

EDIT: Oh, also, it should say "I-Idiot, did you think", or at least I think it should? :unsure:

1699460307568.png

Last edited:

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
So... I've just run into an odd bug, That I cannot reproduce - where the "examine" button did not return any text
1699497114079.png
I'm not sure exactly what caused it, and I cannot reproduce the issue after restarting the game, or restarting the battle. My guess is that there's some trigger condition with chosen fleeing the battle after an orgy that can trigger this, but again - cannot reproduce.

Firer

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone help me grasp the friendship concept? I was under the impression that I must break core vulnerabilities instead of minor vulnerabilities to make the chosen enemies but when I broke the Core Vulnerability of Cheer (Pleasure) she instead bonded over that with Paladin making them friends.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone help me grasp the friendship concept? I was under the impression that I must break core vulnerabilities instead of minor vulnerabilities to make the chosen enemies but when I broke the Core Vulnerability of Cheer (Pleasure) she instead bonded over that with Paladin making them friends.
That's the right idea, but tiers matter. If Paladin's T1 minor was already broken before Cheer's T1 then they'll get closer. Also, sometimes chosen come pre-broken on some of the earlier tiers.

If the core from the same tier was broken before that tier's minor you should send us some screenshots or a save showing that.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Order is important so you should provide screenshots or more info. If you broke Paladin's T1 Innocence first then Cheer's T1 Innocence they'll become friends, you need to break Cheer's T1 Innocence before/without breaking Paladin's T1 Innocence to make them enemies. If you did break Cheer's first and it still happened then that's probably a bug.

Firer

Dec 31, 2017
Order is important so you should provide screenshots or more info. If you broke Paladin's T1 Innocence first then Cheer's T1 Innocence they'll become friends, you need to break Cheer's T1 Innocence before/without breaking Paladin's T1 Innocence to make them enemies. If you did break Cheer's first and it still happened then that's probably a bug.
Ooh I see. I thought I need to break the core vuln of Cheer before I break the minor vuln of Cheer but I need to break her core vuln before I break any minor vuln of that circumstance on another girl?

So the fact that I broke the core vuln (Innocence) of Cheer before breaking any of her Vulns didnt matter. What was important was that I break Innocence on her before I break innocence on any of the other girls? But once that is done I can go ahead and break the minor Innocences on the other girls? Or should I first break the cores of every girl and then the minors on everyone?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Ooh I see. I thought I need to break the core vuln of Cheer before I break the minor vuln of Cheer but I need to break her core vuln before I break any minor vuln of that circumstance on another girl?

So the fact that I broke the core vuln (Innocence) of Cheer before breaking any of her Vulns didnt matter. What was important was that I break Innocence on her before I break innocence on any of the other girls? But once that is done I can go ahead and break the minor Innocences on the other girls? Or should I first break the cores of every girl and then the minors on everyone?
Yeah, the only thing that matters when it comes to relationship is the Core Vulnerability on one Chosen and the Chosen with the associated Minor Vulnerability, none of the other vulnerabilities for those two Chosen matter for determining relationship. So if you want to make Cheer and Paladin enemies the only thing that matters is doing Cheer's Innocence Breaks before Paladin's, Innocence Breaks on the third Chosen are irrelevant as they'd have Innocence as a Significant Vulnerability which is irrelevant for relationships.

As for if you should focus on breaking Cores before Minors that really depends on what you want. Breaking Cores first to worsen relationships does give more EE, but you shouldn't let that force you into making poor decisions. If you just want them enemies then the T3 and T4 breaks will by default force their relationship to the highest level of Friendship or Rivalry regardless of their relationship, so if you just want them to end up as enemies then don't worry about T1 and T2 Break order.

If you do want the bonus EE though then you have to look at if breaking the Cores first is actually worth it. Core Breaks can be pretty hard, so for the T1 Break if you can do the Minor Break but the Core Break will take 2+ days, then do the Minor Break, T1 Friend vs Rival is only 4 EE and the T1 Break enables a Chosen to gen 2 EE a day, so if you'll need 2+ days to do a T1 Core Break then you get overall less EE than if you just did the Minor Break.

There is also the factor of arrival time to consider when deciding on how you want to manipulate relationships. Rivals give more EE and bigger Defiler+ and Orgy bonuses, but it also means they'll show up later to fights, which early in a loop can actually make things a bit harder. For example, in a recent loop I had a Chosen who was neutral to the second Chosen to arrive and they showed up just late enough where I either had to surround the first Chosen a second time before they arrived, getting a smaller surround due to no FEAR openings, or wait and only get 2 surrounds on her instead of 3 due to taking so long the battle ends by then. Had I made those two Chosen Rivals I would've been almost completely unable to attack that first Chosen until much later since those are just really bad conditions to try to fight in, but by making them friends that arrival gap closed enough where I could easily attack her and do more breaks, which was worth significantly more than I would've got from the 4 extra EE from a Rivalry. Of course, that's a bit more complicated of a factor that isn't really relevant for someone newer to the game, as situations like that only become problematic when you have Chosen super resistant to all circumstances, or after loop 1 when Chosen get damage reduction and trauma resolution buffs.

Reactions: Firer

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
If you just want them enemies then the T3 and T4 breaks will by default force their relationship to the highest level of Friendship or Rivalry regardless of their relationship, so if you just want them to end up as enemies then don't worry about T1 and T2 Break order.
You sure about that? The docs say
The relationship between any given pair of Chosen is determined by counting up the core break events between them so far. If there are more positive than negative, then they're friends. If they're more negative than positive, then they're enemies. If the positive and negative are equal, then they'll have an unsteady friendship (with smaller bonuses). If there aren't enough possible core breaks remaining to change which one has the majority, then the relationship will be upgraded to an unbreakable one which has magnified bonuses or penalties.

Firer

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone also tell me why I am not getting the T3 Innocence break here? T is more than G, right?

1699569333231.png

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Can someone also tell me why I am not getting the T3 Innocence break here? T is more than G, right?

View attachment 3074422
Chosen can only gain one T3 Break per day, and prioritizes the Vulnerability with the most unresolved trauma, so if you unlocked the T3 Dignity in the most recent fight then that's why you don't have T3 Innocence. If you didn't unlock any T3 Break for that Chosen in the most recent fight then that's a bug, as 170T is 1000x the 100G requirement for the T3 Break.

Firer

Dec 31, 2017
Chosen can only gain one T3 Break per day, and prioritizes the Vulnerability with the most unresolved trauma, so if you unlocked the T3 Dignity in the most recent fight then that's why you don't have T3 Innocence. If you didn't unlock any T3 Break for that Chosen in the most recent fight then that's a bug, as 170T is 1000x the 100G requirement for the T3 Break.
It could very well be that in the fight that got her over the treshold another T3 broke as well. But how do I get the innocence break now? Ive had multiple fights since then and its not happening

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
You might want to upload a save of that then, as long as she has high enough unresolved trauma, you should be able to get a T3 break.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
It could very well be that in the fight that got her over the treshold another T3 broke as well. But how do I get the innocence break now? Ive had multiple fights since then and its not happening
That's a bug most likely then, cause even if multiple T3 Break requirements are hit in the same fight, one will trigger after every fight until they've all triggered. If you are at the threshold for one and it's not triggering then that's a bug and you should post the save here so CSdev or someone else can check it to see what's wrong.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Loop 17:
Day 1: I get Focus, send out Massacre with 4EE, and focus on lengthening the fight to get all 3 chosen in (success).

I unlock 1 objective of any type, and take the Control Center. I have enough to unlock High Rises as well but that is not terribly useful until I can get level 5 Circumstances, so I save up for

When the situation looks like this Day 2, I use Disintegration Vapor on Figment while summoning Breaker, the 4EE basic 1000% INJU commander.

Code:
Hymn's phase: Territorial (full HATE damage)
Sphinx's phase: Torpid (full INJU damage)
Figment's phase: Playful (full EXPO damage)

Strategic Advantage: 1.45M
Fortification:       4122
A city objective may be seized!

---

This should allow me to get both T2 Core breaks on these two and gain EE. I'll only take extra T1 breaks on Sphinx as I need to leave some unbroken on Figment for all 3 Chosen to be on the same cycle. I also research the other three 1EE techs, Eager Breeders (after testing I need one extra turn before Extermination), and all associated free techs, bringing me to 4EE after summoning Breaker.

Day 3:
Code:
Hymn's phase: In Heat (full PLEA damage)

Strategic Advantage: 1.49M
Fortification:       6797
A city objective may be seized!

---

DIG (core) [X][ ][X][ ][ ]

I earn almost no Trauma for day 2, as is a typical weakness of INJU commanders. Good thing I'm working on one that fixes that.

I need a break on Figment in order to proceed. I have 2 options: try Massacre or succeed easily with Scissa.

I try Massacre first, buying Weakness Sense and Eager Breeders to bring me below 10EE and avoid wasting the extra EE an 11 or 12EE deployment would cost. I need to weaken Sphinx's EXPO before striking at Figment to have a chance, but this setup may do too much trauma damage too quickly to do that. I quickly find that my suspicions were correct, so I reload to try plan B.

Since I don't need to hold 10EE or so, I go on a buying frenzy, getting all 2EE and 3EE techs (many of which are free) Remembering my new Item, I also pick up Human Collaborators (unlocks Dominance, bought for free, +5EE) This brings up a small non-crash bug, CSdev : If you regain EE from 0 after a buy, your screen temporarily shows no techs available. This can be fixed by going into any other menu and back. I use this version of free energy to get Nursery Hives (Vanity), Causal Projection (Ambition), and Vengeful Reconstitution (Spite), then summon Scissa to begin attacking Sphinx (weakening her EXPO to deal extra to Figment).

Day 4
Code:
Hymn's phase: Torpid (full INJU damage)
Sphinx's phase: Playful (full EXPO damage)

Strategic Advantage: 2.48M
Fortification:       11.2k
Any city objective may be seized!

---

INN (min)     [X][ ][ ][ ]

The end of Day 3 was the final introduction scene, so today I'm expecting significant EE gains. I need to delay Hymn three times to get her on the same page with Sphinx and Figment. I plan to delay her once each day with Breaker: The first day I'll break T1 CON and whatever other T1 shows up besides CON, and day 5 I'll break T2 CON (this order provides extra EE because of the vignettes after day 4). Day 6 I'll let her shift down to DIG weakness, and day 7 I'll break DIG T2 which should have everyone together again. The Transmission Tower, which I can barely afford, is purchased. I also buy Versatility, just because it's free--it doesn't open up anything. I have 6EE.

Day 5
Code:
Sphinx's phase: Territorial (full HATE damage)
Figment's phase: Territorial (full HATE damage)

Strategic Advantage: 2.50M
Fortification:       18.4k

---

Just checking in to say I have 34EE. The plan still seems good, so I'm sticking with it. I'm thinking Day 7 when I allow Hymn to switch, I'll summon Massacre again and try to build up massive trauma on Sphinx, Figment. I'll check in again after that. I also go ahead and decide on Passion Release for two reasons:

1) I know that once I have them all together the number of turns of Orgy will be key, and this is the largest turn increase I can buy.
2) Because of one of my items, it unlocks Impregnation, which allows for Assist Raid tomorrow, instantly getting me to 15EE per day.

I send out Breaker again and continue to follow the plan.
Day 6
Code:
Sphinx's phase: In Heat (full PLEA damage)
Figment's phase: In Heat (full PLEA damage)

Strategic Advantage: 2.61M
Fortification:       30.4k

Day 6 I continue to stay on the plan. I train a garbage Forsaken in Assist Raid and Broadcast, gaining 10G Angst to all. This only gets me to +6EE due to the downtime action trauma modifier here also affecting the base rate at which Forsaken change to new actions. This shows up on all 3 as "Greater Sins Imminent" which--wasn't a thing I knew could happen? I thought if they all wanted to resolve higher level trauma, they would all do an action together, but it may have something to do with the unbalanced nature of the breaks.

Day 7:
[CODE]
Hymn's phase: Playful (full EXPO damage)
Figment's phase: Torpid (full INJU damage)

Strategic Advantage: 2.71M
Fortification:       50.2k

---

I need to break Hymn's EXPO T2, then they will be on the same cycle. I check a few of my more efficient Forsaken to see if they can do this, and eventually just send Scissa out to do it.
Also I gain 15EE for the first time, not sure why. This resets everyone's PAIN trauma to 0 because of the high modifier.

Day 8
Code:
Hymn's phase: Playful (full EXPO damage)
Sphinx's phase: Playful (full EXPO damage)

Strategic Advantage: 3.67M
Fortification:       82.8k

---

INN (core) [ ][X][ ][ ][ ]
DIG (sig)     [X][X][ ][ ]

This should be the "small to medium Orgy" day if I play it correctly. The only real question that needs to be asked is do we start with Massacre or Scissa. I basically always try Massacre first. With 49 EE I go ahead and get Networked Consciousness as I consider how this is going to work. I try a few ways around massacre but nothing quite seems to get them all in an Orgy. So I'm going to bring in Scissa yet again and see what I can get, and since I don't need to hold on to a bunch of extra EE, I'll also purchase Soul Resonance (can't quite afford Genius->Reality Sealing).

My first attempts don't find a path here either. A few more things to try. The problem I keep running into is that Sphinx, or whichever Chosen I surround first, can't seem to get INJU increased during the third surround. So the 4th surround, where defense = 7, never happens. I do eventually get a measly 5 turn orgy using Massacre, but there's got to be something stronger, right? (There is something stronger, of course, but we aren't in the right weakness for it).

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
This shows up on all 3 as "Greater Sins Imminent" which--wasn't a thing I knew could happen? I thought if they all wanted to resolve higher level trauma, they would all do an action together, but it may have something to do with the unbalanced nature of the breaks.
Were all 3 doing trauma resolution actions together on that day? Cause if so that's why they were all stuck on Greater Sins Imminent. To my knowledge if Chosen are resolving trauma together then they can only do the highest trauma resolution action they all have available, and trauma resolution actions are gated behind Vulnerability Breaks and Unresolved Trauma. Since between all 3 Chosen the only Break they share between them is the T1 DIG Break, when resolving trauma together they can only perform the T1 SHAM Resolution Action, even if they all independently meet the requirements for a T2 Resolution Action (MOR and CON for Hymm, CON and DIG for Sphinx, and DIG for Figment). It's also why you started generating 15 EE after doing the T2 DIG Break on Hymm, as with that all 3 now share the T2 DIG Break and thus can perform the T2 SHAM Resolution Actions together (either that or on that day they just weren't resolving trauma together).

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes