ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
Also, if there are multiple forsaken that have the same effect, but different %, it'll show up as variable% when you go to assign positions since it can't show every value

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
All of the T4 training, which trains punisher effectiveness/specialty, must be the first training action, so you can't do an Obedience training first. Unless you're training the CON punisher, of course, since Drain Soul is an Obedience training they won't be able to resist that one, ever.

Yeah, standard chosen only go up a few % per PLEA level for Hypnosis. So what you do depends a lot on how much EE you have to throw at the problem.

The EE efficient solution is 6 turns, 3 captures, basic commander, costing 14EE. Capture each one as they come in. Try to find an initial Chosen that doesn't have any allies coming in on Turn 7 so you can Capture each one as they come in. Set up the three for an Orgy, but don't take it. Use whatever Defiler moves you want on the Chosen, until you know the next one to break free will put Extermination over the top. When your Extermination is about to fill up next time a Chosen breaks free, Inseminate whatever Chosen has the least turns remaining and Force+ the other two. When the first Chosen breaks out, let her be free to use moves until the other two are one turn away from breaking out, then Surround her and let the other two do moves. Each time, when there's one turn remaining on a Surrounded Chosen, Surround the next one in line and Force her. Don't even try this if you don't have Networked Consciousness.

If you've got more EE to throw at the problem, use 5 captures and Flight on this basic commander, costing 54 EE, which means you're spending down your EE slightly if you're getting 45EE/day. You play this one just as above with your first three captures, but then once they're all flying, you can Capture two of them in sequence to make sure that each of them uses Fantasize on each stat (4x per Chosen). This plays out like the last one, but better. Use this if you're getting 45EE per turn at least and have Passion Release and Soul Resonance. Both of these methods use a basic Commander to avoid the Chosen using Self Destruct.

If you've got even more EE to throw at the problem because you're getting 150EE/day, use one with PLEA Punisher, INJU/EXPO Defiler, HATE Suppressor. 4-5 turns and 5 captures, for 106-108EE. You want to be able to Surround each of them after your Commander gets through with them. As before you'll Force+ the last two to break free and Inseminate the one that will put your Extermination% over the top when she breaks out. You can only create this Commander with Completion, an endgame upgrade.
I'm confused how this works. As far as I can tell the fantasizing and striptease actions don't reset when you surround them so at most you can only get teach one of them to do fantasize and striptease four times per battle.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused how this works. As far as I can tell the fantasizing and striptease actions don't reset when you surround them so at most you can only get teach one of them to do fantasize and striptease four times per battle.
4x is plenty if you start out by raising their circumstance levels instead of just waiting for them to start the battle with Fantasize. The one that Stripteased will do it again if you surround another Forsaken after the time she Stripteased. The t4 break % depends on the level the Chosen is in that circumstance, so if you raise it before they start doing the move, it'll go up faster. Your goal is to keep them all surrounded until Extermination% is full, building up lots of opening levels and circumstance damage, and then once Extermination is full, surround them one at a time to maximize both the number of times they do the moves and the % that the t4 break goes up by.
(I'm assuming first loop of the campaign, because this can change a bit once Forsaken get involved.)

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
4x is plenty if you start out by raising their circumstance levels instead of just waiting for them to start the battle with Fantasize. The one that Stripteased will do it again if you surround another Forsaken after the time she Stripteased. The t4 break % depends on the level the Chosen is in that circumstance, so if you raise it before they start doing the move, it'll go up faster. Your goal is to keep them all surrounded until Extermination% is full, building up lots of opening levels and circumstance damage, and then once Extermination is full, surround them one at a time to maximize both the number of times they do the moves and the % that the t4 break goes up by.
(I'm assuming first loop of the campaign, because this can change a bit once Forsaken get involved.)
Man, hypnosis really feels like the hardest one to raise. I'll do my best and see what I can do. I'm at the point where I'm consistently getting 45 EE per battle and I have all of the non-end tier upgrades.

BoopDoop

May 31, 2017
Man, hypnosis really feels like the hardest one to raise. I'll do my best and see what I can do. I'm at the point where I'm consistently getting 45 EE per battle and I have all of the non-end tier upgrades.
My experience has been drain being hardest just because you have to target it. If you orgy early then stall around the end of the battle and alternate surrounded chosen with 30+ turn surrounds the other three get finished for everyone pretty quickly.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
variable% is a mechanic specific to Forsaken beaten with the Rampancy distortion. Their mechanic is that instead of having a fixed cost and power they use all of your energy to be deployed and will have a power* calculated both by the energy spent and their deviancy (where normally both the energy cost and power are determined by their deviancy). I don't know the formula iirc it's supposed to be more energy efficient to use an amount of energy clause to the one a forsaken of their deviancy would normally have, but it can scale of infinitely if you go beyond that (you can find how cost normally work in the "forsaken reference" file in the game)

*power means both damage dealt and the efficiency of punisher effects
It's Disgrace that effects cost and power, Deviancy just effects the expertise training modifier.

Aug 27, 2018
I might be missing something, but there doesn't seem to be any instance in which pregnant/futa demon lord bodies actually give birth, so they're just perpetually pregnant.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I might be missing something, but there doesn't seem to be any instance in which pregnant/futa demon lord bodies actually give birth, so they're just perpetually pregnant.
Does them being pregnant get referenced in later scenes? Cause I'm pretty sure the Demon Lord just makes a one off body for the meeting then disposes of it afterwards.

Aug 27, 2018
Does them being pregnant get referenced in later scenes? Cause I'm pretty sure the Demon Lord just makes a one off body for the meeting then disposes of it afterwards.
The body customization gets saved so I assume it's supposed to be the same body. Main point towards this being that, once that body gets pregnant the first time, it can never get pregnant again, so there's probably a check getting ticked as with the Forsaken but no way to untick it.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
The body customization gets saved so I assume it's supposed to be the same body. Main point towards this being that, once that body gets pregnant the first time, it can never get pregnant again, so there's probably a check getting ticked as with the Forsaken but no way to untick it.
The body customization is saved for convenience, not lore reasons. As for the body not being able to get pregnant again, that's probably just a bug due to how pregnancy is coded that just never came up since meetings with the Demon Lord are pure fluff, so the number of people who both do it and have the Demon Lord being the one penetrated by a Futa/Male Chosen/Forsaken are probably pretty low.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I thought I had run a campaign but it turns out I guess that I accident did a single run or something? Anyways, I managed to beat everyone in my last run and turned them all into forsaken and I really liked them. Is there no way to bring them into campaign mode? When I tried playing campaign they didn't show up.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I thought I had run a campaign but it turns out I guess that I accident did a single run or something? Anyways, I managed to beat everyone in my last run and turned them all into forsaken and I really liked them. Is there no way to bring them into campaign mode? When I tried playing campaign they didn't show up.
No, Forsaken acquired in Single Play can only be used in Single Play runs.

ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
During Campaign Mode, pregnancies progress between loops. On the next loop you'll get a message about the pregnancy advancing and the loop after they'll give birth (both the Forsaken and the Demon Lord)

Aug 27, 2018
Okay so it seems like one of the DL bodies gave birth, since it was able to get pregnant again on Loop 3. I missed a few patches so I had assumed pregnancies were still the flavor-only demonic kind where the demon just pops up on the next day. I don't recall seeing a message about the body giving birth but I could've just missed it since I robotically click through the menus most of the time.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
One of my Forsaken also has a daughter (which they didn't start with and have no stated partner for) while being visibly pregnant on Loop 3 so I assume that's the DL's child.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Okay so it seems like one of the DL bodies gave birth, since it was able to get pregnant again on Loop 3. I missed a few patches so I had assumed pregnancies were still the flavor-only demonic kind where the demon just pops up on the next day. I don't recall seeing a message about the body giving birth but I could've just missed it since I robotically click through the menus most of the time.
I think children can come back as chosen trying to defeat you.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
The alternate routes are interesting, but lack enough benefit to be a rational choice. ten extra days of training is not a fair trade for potential achievement progress. Giving you a small permanent bonus (perhaps an achievement in itself) would go a long way to increase it's usefulness

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
The alternate routes are interesting, but lack enough benefit to be a rational choice. ten extra days of training is not a fair trade for potential achievement progress. Giving you a small permanent bonus (perhaps an achievement in itself) would go a long way to increase it's usefulness
As one of few people who consistently plays past loop 15, I agree, but with reservations. The goal is that long-term, a player that skips loops should end up about as strong as a player that doesn't. The intended way to balance this is with item strength, and I'd agree with you that currently the items don't give enough to make the playing field level by loop 20 or so (I'd estimate the crossover point somewhere around Loop 25, which is out past the current end of content). But the gap is actually quite narrow, because items over the long term do matter a lot more than Forsaken. Over the long term, achievements will hit their maximum level in time, and over the long term, players will get much more Forsaken than are useful or even convenient to keep. If items are priced correctly both players will have teams of highly specialized Forsaken that have earned all relevant achievements at some point in the twenties. I think a buff would really throw it out of whack in favor of players that skip loops.

What I'd previously suggested was gating the three "pick another item from this list of three" items behind alternate routes, as well as a fourth item that lets players pick between another choice of starting items. I still say that giving alternate routes a choice between items would balance it out a bit more. Players who want to skip past Loop 4 do not get an actual item choice in Loop 3--they must take the Loop with a Superior Chosen whatever the item there is. Players who skip past Loop 4 do not have much time to train their Superior Forsaken to be strong enough to achieve a Distortion against the Animalistic in Loop 5, limiting their choice there to the Undead. So the first time this player may have a real choice in items is Loop 7. Currently to take the Loop 11 alternate route, players also give up their boss choice in Loop 10 (I assume another skip will be implemented once Angels are in). This combined with an early dearth in Forsaken means that these playthroughs don't have as many interesting, consequential decisions as a player who fights in every loop--some item variety would change this.

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
So I noticed that some chosens T3 break will break other chosens lower tiered breaks, which royally fucks with planned distortions and such. Anyone able to tell me what triggers this and if this is avoidable/how to avoid it (Other than just not breaking that T3)?
It´s kinda frustrating to build up the wanted breaks and distortions on 2 characters just for one of them to throw all that work out the window.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes