McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
So I noticed that some chosens T3 break will break other chosens lower tiered breaks, which royally fucks with planned distortions and such. Anyone able to tell me what triggers this and if this is avoidable/how to avoid it (Other than just not breaking that T3)?
It´s kinda frustrating to build up the wanted breaks and distortions on 2 characters just for one of them to throw all that work out the window.
It's tied to relationship scenes, Chosen with a Core Vulnerability will have their relationship with the Chosen with the associated Minor Vulnerability effected by the order in which the breaks are done, if the Minor Vulnerability has that tier broken first then they'll become friendlier to each other, if the the Core Vulnerability has tier broken first they'll start hating each other. This culminates at T3 where if the T3 Core Vulnerability is broken before the Chosen with the Minor Vulnerability has their T3 broken, the Core Vulnerability Chosen will attack the Minor Vulnerability Chosen and perform an act akin to the Defiler action of that Vulnerability, forcibly performing the T1 and T2 Breaks if not done so.

The only way to avoid this from happening is to hold off on doing the T3 Break until the Minor Vulnerability Chosen has completed their Distortion, at which point when that scene triggers the Core Vulnerability Chosen will have their attack thwarted in a Distortion appropriate way. But yes, it is very frustrating and is the reason why you need to be aware of those Core-Minor pairings so you know how you'll have to handle T3 Breaks and Distortions.

Reactions: TheFakeOne23

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Is there any benefit or fun reason to make the forsaken close friends instead of enemies outside of it being easier? Wasn't sure if it makes the personalities interesting or if there are any benefits when they become forsaken.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any benefit or fun reason to make the forsaken close friends instead of enemies outside of it being easier? Wasn't sure if it makes the personalities interesting or if there are any benefits when they become forsaken.
Well, can't speak to the fun reasons, because those are subjective. But some scenes require close friends so if you're trying to see everything you'll need that. They'll create different nicknames for each other as well.
As for gameplay benefits, the big one when they're Chosen would be Empathy, which prevents them from killing each other until their morale is lowered. And the big Forsaken benefit is that they'll be more likely to consent to training. There's a +20 modifier for each loved one among the Forsaken. To maximize this benefit, you should keep their obedience close to each other, because there is also a penalty if the loved one has higher Obedience. This factor can be significant so it's something to consider if you're pretty sure you want to keep both/all after they become Forsaken.

Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
Friendly Fosakens give eachother boost to training Consent.
Friendly Forsaken when attacking Choosen friend that survive the final fight and move onto future loop gain 50% DMG buff and have 8 Capture turns.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 3188630

What do you recommend going after next? I'm struggling a bit as Purity is super hard to break anything on.
Based on my guess here, they're only giving you 2EE per day. You want to get that to 5EE. Vassal's going to be the easiest for that as what she needs is a long Inseminate. Purity will likely be harder to convert to that level because her first Inseminate is very unlikely to be a long one, but after doing it once you should find you do a lot more damage to that circumstance and you can get more significant surrounds the next times. Calamity will require a couple uses of Force Orgasm on to get there. You may want to break Purity's T2 INN first to get the extra EE from an unfriendly break scene.

I imagine you'll need a 5 turn/2 capture commander to break Purity, so that requires Intelligence (or Tomorrow's Newspaper, I don't know your item choice but I suspect you have Schwerer Gusion). You'll also want some combination of Human Collaborators (required for Networked Consciousness anyway) and Nursery Hives (not required for NC, but only 5EE) for longer fights. You want to be sure you are able to get a third Surround on the Chosen you're targeting for a break.

if you want more detailed help, post a save.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a way to edit the outfits of chosen/forsaken at any point after the campaign starts? I would like to change a few things personally.

On top of that, I noticed they tend to wear the exact same outfit as all the other chosen during downtown it seems like (mesh top and microskirt), Can you change that as well manually?

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I made some custom portraits I wanted to share for anyone who wants them! I really like how they turned out, let me know what you think! If I'm supposed to upload them a different way please let me know, but here's the MEGA link with them and some example pictures (they all have the full range of emotions, the link just shows examples):

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there a way to edit the outfits of chosen/forsaken at any point after the campaign starts? I would like to change a few things personally.

On top of that, I noticed they tend to wear the exact same outfit as all the other chosen during downtown it seems like (mesh top and microskirt), Can you change that as well manually?
No, as far as I'm aware when you start a campaign it uses your Chosen Roster from when you started, so no changes after that point would effect the ongoing campaign.

Nor do I think you can change the outfit for approach/observe scenes, as those are kinda pure fluff with no gameplay importance so they're kinda neglected.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I can't figure out how to get my forsaken to use their punisher. I gave a chosen the drain punisher position, and I even unlocked the drain upgrade, but the option to drain never shows up when I capture a chosen. Also I've noticed forsaken become almost completely ineffective when detonation unlocks because they just get detonated as soon as they grab someone, unless I'm missing something.

EDIT: Also, does the relentlessness upgrade allow forsaken to capture flying chosen?

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
1703304839076.png
Sorry I know I just posted something, but this suddenly showed up and I've never seen this before. What's with the question mark?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I can't figure out how to get my forsaken to use their punisher. I gave a chosen the drain punisher position, and I even unlocked the drain upgrade, but the option to drain never shows up when I capture a chosen. Also I've noticed forsaken become almost completely ineffective when detonation unlocks because they just get detonated as soon as they grab someone, unless I'm missing something.

EDIT: Also, does the relentlessness upgrade allow forsaken to capture flying chosen?
What percent is the T4 break at, I assume less than 1000% based on your second post? Cause the Punisher option will only appear if the Forsaken can actually T4 break the captured Chosen (default of 1000%, but goes down with achievements and certain punisher positions).

As for Detonate, it effectively reduces Capture duration by 1+INJU level. So since Forsaken tend to capture at around 6-8 turns, a Chosen with INJU at level 5-7 will instantly break free from their captures. So they still work fine early in a battle while INJU level is still low, but later in the battle they'll just escape instantly.

Relentlessness does not let Forsaken capture flying Chosen.

View attachment 3197043
Sorry I know I just posted something, but this suddenly showed up and I've never seen this before. What's with the question mark?
The "?" for T4 Vulnerabilities indicates that you have a Forsaken with a Punisher Position that can perform a T4 Break even though you haven't reached the percentage needed to break it with a Commander. In this case you have a Forsaken with Underhanded Publicist who can Break Moppet's T4 DIG.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
What percent is the T4 break at, I assume less than 1000% based on your second post? Cause the Punisher option will only appear if the Forsaken can actually T4 break the captured Chosen (default of 1000%, but goes down with achievements and certain punisher positions).

As for Detonate, it effectively reduces Capture duration by 1+INJU level. So since Forsaken tend to capture at around 6-8 turns, a Chosen with INJU at level 5-7 will instantly break free from their captures. So they still work fine early in a battle while INJU level is still low, but later in the battle they'll just escape instantly.

Relentlessness does not let Forsaken capture flying Chosen.

The "?" for T4 Vulnerabilities indicates that you have a Forsaken with a Punisher Position that can perform a T4 Break even though you haven't reached the percentage needed to break it with a Commander. In this case you have a Forsaken with Underhanded Publicist who can Break Moppet's T4 DIG.

Awesome thanks! By the way, do you know if there's anyway to export your forsaken so you can play around with them in the single run mode?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Awesome thanks! By the way, do you know if there's anyway to export your forsaken so you can play around with them in the single run mode?
Unfortunately I don't use Single Play mode unless it's to test stuff, so I wouldn't know if that's possible or not.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
This supposed to happen automatically once campaign ends. Forsakens in active campaigns are isolated, because in singular mode you can endlessly train your servants "offscreen".

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
New patch up:

No images:

Changelog
  • Content: Added a new Day 15 intermission (guaranteed to appear in Loop 3 of campaign mode).
  • Content: Added a new vignette.
  • Content: Added ten new pieces of civilian clothing which can be selected by Chosen and Forsaken.
  • Content: Added support for Forsaken tools to have their own associated dialogue (with some dialogue for the breast expansion tool).
  • Balance: When a warp has been unlocked for a loop which offers items, the city choices' items may be picked even when choosing to warp.
  • Balance: Offspring of Forsaken will now tend to belong to the species of the higher-tier parent.
  • Interface: Added a Forsaken status and prediction summary to the Forsaken selection screen.
  • Interface: When the only Defilers available are those that would break a Distortion, the Chosen selection button is colored red instead of yellow.
  • Interface: Current Animalistic weaknesses are displayed on the team Vulnerability summary screen.
  • Interface: Chosen profiles now display the Forsaken tool unlock conditions they've fulfilled.
  • Interface: The Forsaken Positions screen is now a bit more clear about how they work.
  • Interface: When changing the species of a campaign custom Chosen with a non-default alias, customization details will be retained.
  • Interface: Forsaken in Punisher positions will display their Punisher abilities in their own profile.
  • Bugfix: The shop screen and button selection no longer fails to account for Tomorrow's Newspaper refunds until refreshed.
  • Other: Forsaken are now less random about using their equipped tools.
  • Other: Added information about initial Forsaken corruption to the Forsaken reference file.
  • Other: Forsaken corruption passive training can now be set to stop automatically at a target value.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptedSaviors-R49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
I've tried this game a few times but I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't even know if I'm making progress... Seriously I tried searching for a walkthrough or a guide but the file provided didn't import, or I'm doing it wrong.

Could someone give me an explanation of what I'm supposed to do. Should I focus on minor, significant or core vulnerabilities first? Hate seems to be the "best" stat as that seems to amplify all the other stats gain, or am I thinking wrong about this?

Also what is the determining factor for how much damage I'm doing, it doesn't seems to be just connected to what level of vulnerability it was. Should I try to get a girl surrounded as quickly as possible, or should I try to target multiple stats so make the surround last as long as possible?

What stats should I focus on when I surround a girl? Or does that depend on what vulnerability she has? Also is there list anywhere of what effect different stats have? Exposure seems to affect a girls Shame but also has an effect on the other girls. Hate seems so just strait up affect every stat?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes