MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Are commanders bugged if only one girl is there? They seem to do their own thing, but unless another girl shows up, I find none of the buttons actually work. If you only have one to deal with, you're kinda softlocked.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Are commanders bugged if only one girl is there? They seem to do their own thing, but unless another girl shows up, I find none of the buttons actually work. If you only have one to deal with, you're kinda softlocked.
If it's a special commander, like a defiler, ye they do their own things. It's often a good
time to use barrier if you have it.

Reactions: tpk

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
ah yes, if i've learned anything from games like Free-Cities and TouhouK,
it that the best games look like you're doing coding on CMD

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's got a crazy system, you can plow three girls together, you can bang a girl fucking another girl, and you can have 9 (I think) person orgies where everyone is set with a different partner doing naughty things. Or you can somehow creampie 8 girls at once, don't ask me how he has the energy or the ability to give them all an equal amount. Just be careful since the more girls to handle means they can get a bit anxious if you're not loving up on them.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
What's that?
Excel sheet with gameplay inspired by "Sengoku-Rance", set in the universe of Touhou,
you're mainly reading lines of text as if you were doing CMD-coding,
but once you understand how the game work, it's a lot of fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway, to go back to "Corrupted-Saviors",
i'll be honnest, i think i'm too dumb to understand how the game work,
i've played the tutorial and i can still barely surround the characters once in a while,
i barely manage to make "evil-points" too.

i know the game probably focus on slow snowballing, but i'm 99% sure i'm doing something wrong
especially with theses multiplicators, i can't understand how they work at all

Reactions: YinBlack

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think I genderbent myself after making the entire Touhou universe my penis wife. I also turned Flandere and Remilia to grow cocks and knock each other up. They have 6 inbred children.

As of the last time I saved a million years ago, half the girls are pregnant, most have at least one child of mine, and some have as many as 8. Basically rewarded their guile in battle with happy penis time, and now they're just panting messes.

Also I've once completely destroyed a faction by taking three cities in the same go because they took my Chen, and I was furious.

Reactions: StratoSquir

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i've played the tutorial and i can still barely surround the characters once in a while,

i know the game probably focus on slow snowballing, but i'm 99% sure i'm doing something wrong
To simplify the game without going into number specifics, there are 3 characters, each one has their weaknesses and resistances. The game advances with you dealing a specific type of damage to those weak to it, which will give them "Surround Points", then actually surrounding them when you have enough and attacking the others meanwhile. The exact mechanics of each damage are in the guide.txt file.
To get a good feel of the game you will want to use the first 3 days to know what each chosen is weak to and cause as much damage on them as possible. On day 4 cause disgust damage on the chosen weak to it until you can surround them and do it. While they're surrounded, cause fear damage on the chosen weak to it until you can surround them and do it. On the last one hit their exposition damage (I forgot the name) and repeat what you did on the others.
After a few turns surrounding them (and using the appropriate surround actions to further increase that chosen's chosen damage, and this part might take a few days) you'll probably break a few vulnerabilities and will start understanding how the game works.
This was the only way I played a long time ago and defeated them. I had a really shitty ending and I probably made as few points as possible, but this is how I learned how to play.

FriendlyKitteh

Feb 25, 2018

First upgrade should always be Psychic Reading because it allows you to know each Chosen's strengths and weaknesses. More lines means she is weaker to that type of attack. Early in the game do attacks against specific Chosen that are weak against disgust, pain, or shame. Preferably get them up to two surround levels and then surround that chosen. Then hit hate, pleasure, injury, or exposure depending on which one they are most vulnerable to. If you do this to each one at least once, you should generate three evil points per battle early on.

Now that we are getting a measly amount of evil points, it is time for upgrades. For upgrades focus on the ones that increase the evacuation time and extermination requirement. Do not buy any commanders until you can have a total of two captures with a capture time of four turns minimum. Once that requirement is met, target the chosen who is most vulnerable to hate and injury and ambush them with you commander.

Take your actions in this order; pummel, grind, humiliate, pleasure. They will then break free and their ally will show up. Perform a second capture on the new chosen and use the grind and then humiliate option. Surround the first chosen and choose the actions that will lead to them getting one ore more tier one morality breaks.

Do this a couple of times and each chosen will now start generating you two evil points a battle which doubles your income. Once you can afford to attach two suppressors to your commander, only go with the Hunger and Anger suppressors. Your commander should have two or three captures and probably a five or six turn capture duration by this point. Now you can just throw your commander on the chosen and focus on more important things like tormenting her allies.

This should help you get over the early game which is resource starved. Your commander is really only useful when he can perform two or more captures, and really starts to shine when he can equip two suppressors. Also early numbers are sad because you deal around 40 to 90 damage. Late game numbers can have to dealing multiple billions per turn if you can get the chosen into a fifteen or so turn orgy with your thralls.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
PC froze (as happens once a week) while playing. After a restart the saves.sav seems to have corrupted itself because as long as it's there the game just boots to a blackscreen without any text or options. Remove the saves.sav and it's back to normal.
I tried your save on my end, but it returned an "invalid stream header" error, which I believe means that the save is probably corrupted. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to fix this one.
Well, I beat loop 6 in campaign mode after 2 weeks of trying to master this damn game:

Yokosuka - Day 36
Damage Mitigation: 19% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 35
Luxuries: 193% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Superior Chosen

I think loop 7 might actually be impossible, though. These are my options:

Kanazawa
Damage Mitigation: 9% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 38
Luxuries: 596% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 2 Superior Chosen

Amagasaki
Damage Mitigation: 26% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 35
Luxuries: 309% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Superior Chosen
This is really impressive! And yeah, by Loop 7, the game balance currently breaks down somewhat. There are more options planned to give the player the tools necessary to get further than that.
Sooo, got a thought right now... Discuss the next thing, so i can get a conclusion:

What's the best thing, upgrading the EVAC req. (100 > 120 > higher) or upgrading the EXTERM req. (100 > 140 > higher...)?

I'm trying to look for a "correct" or "logic" answer. but tbh not sure.

I think in the first 10 days, priority should be EXTERM and after that, EVAC. Or going 1 for 1, because if evac is 100%, Chosen unleash themselves and their power goes up, and less EXTERM means less turns...
damn, difficult. lmao

EDIT:
Oh right! In case the developer reads this: Recently noticed through the first 13 days guide given by our dear Kalloi , the "Shame" trauma works with the other traumas (I.E, if stats are:
FEAR 0
DISG 1
PAIN 0
SHAME 1)
Shame and Disgust will actually work together so they can surround the Chosen... But something to notice, the guide in the game folders says:
"SHAM: Only when the other three traumas are already making it possible to surround the target."
imo, my interpretation of that is that you need the other 3 traumas so you can use SHAM. But, shouldn't it be "SHAM: Only when ANY of the other three traumas are already making it possible to surround the target."???

I'm not a English native, so, if you want to tell me why i am wrong, go ahead. But in my correction, it makes it easier to interpret. Funny how i've got almost 6 months playing this and recently noticed lol.

Thanks for reading :p
It's proven tricky to figure out a wording for SHAM that makes it clear when it works. My hope was that by making active openings turn purple, the player will be able to figure out quickly enough when they're working and when they're not.
Hey y'all, I'm writing a pregnancy mod for corrupted saviours. I've got the coding handled, but you feel like it, adding some descriptions/vignettes of the character traits would be greatly appreciated, and help the chosen/forsaken feel much more varied in-game. Thanks!
Good luck on this, and thanks again for the coding tips you shared with me via email! The next game I make shouldn't be quite so painful to read through.
Something interesting that I discovered today. If you break a core vulnerability and then later in the same battle break the same vulnerability for the chosen who has it as a minor vulnerability then their relationship gets strengthened, even though you technically broke the core vulnerability first.
This was a difficult design decision for me. On one hand, it would be more consistent rules-wise if the game respected the fact that you broke the core first. But on the other hand, the post-battle scenes always depict the character with the minor vulnerability not having it broken yet. I was worried that it'd take people out of the game if they see e.g. a non-virgin acting like she's still a virgin.
It's got a crazy system, you can plow three girls together, you can bang a girl fucking another girl, and you can have 9 (I think) person orgies where everyone is set with a different partner doing naughty things. Or you can somehow creampie 8 girls at once, don't ask me how he has the energy or the ability to give them all an equal amount. Just be careful since the more girls to handle means they can get a bit anxious if you're not loving up on them.
Incidentally, I'm hoping to introduce the first draft of a system like this in the March release. It'll take longer for it to get as many features (and as much support for 9-person orgies) as eraTohoK, but I think the time is ripe to let the player have some more freeform sex scenes with Forsaken (and maybe with some of the Chosen).

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's funny knowing you're raping a girl with blown up organs. Just another Monday I guess.

This whole game is if Madoka fused with Higurashi, and then decided you can't die if you're a magical girl. The result is mutilated girls being stripped naked, raped on TV (which means there's sexual assault and gore being shown to everyone and their children I guess), all while terrible creatures probably kill the few dumbasses hanging around. Or maybe they leave them alone so they can record your new JAV you're promoting.

• Haha
Reactions: PixelLewd
Jun 24, 2017
This is really impressive! And yeah, by Loop 7, the game balance currently breaks down somewhat. There are more options planned to give the player the tools necessary to get further than that.

Incidentally, I'm hoping to introduce the first draft of a system like this in the March release. It'll take longer for it to get as many features (and as much support for 9-person orgies) as eraTohoK, but I think the time is ripe to let the player have some more freeform sex scenes with Forsaken (and maybe with some of the Chosen).
I hope these two lines are related! I would really like to get more use out of the Forsaken and rely on them more extensively in the later loops rather than commanders. As it is, they're kind of expensive, and generally not worth deploying until the mid to late game.

subli

Jul 30, 2020

In order to surround a chosen you need either disgust or pain. Fear only counts if you've surrounded another chosen and shame only counts if you have enough of the other 3 to be able to surround without the shame.

In order to get more evil energy points you need more unresolved trauma and angst. You get that from circumstance damage (fear/disgust/pain/shame), so the surround actions that are best at boosting it are those that increase hate and pleasure (both give a multiplier to circumstance damage). On the other hand breaking vulnerabilities generally requires trauma damage (hate/pleasure/injury/exposure) for which hate and injury are the ones giving a multiplier. Exposure increases the trauma damage suffered by other chosen, so it becomes good when you can surround multiple chosen.

Let me boot up a game and show you what I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
At what dev phase you would say this game is? Alpha, beta, close to how to want it to be ? I wonder that to know if you want to add a lot more mechanism or just add some new thing that isn't core let's play like a new scene? I must admit, this game is probably more finished than a lot of other games on this site while being one of the best. But I wonder what is the end objective of this game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You'd think moral for their faith would hit rock bottom after what happened. After a bunch of surrounding (especially one being fondled by my commander before she got away), all of the chosen first of all were butt ass naked. Further abuse lead to a conga line of the girls being weak to the point that they could get grabbed right after getting away, which lead to them all losing their barrier at the same time. Two of them are being raped, while the last one gets fucked by the commander.

You think after seeing the extermination get delayed for several turns because they keep getting knocked down, seeing them stripped naked on TV and pumped full of cum should have just been the nail in the coffin. I don't actually know what breaks them for good, but I'd be shocked if anyone believed in them after that. Especially since they spent like 6 turns getting raped and no one could do anything.

Reactions: StratoSquir

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I enjoy the idea that physically and mentally the girls are able to endure absurd amounts of abuse just so they can get abused all over again.

Played an earlier version of this game and loved it. Believed I will wait until it's finished or close to finished before embarking again.

I've said it before but in a future game it'd be amazing to have one solo female protagonist.

Reactions: quiboune

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
"Use Grind and Humiliate until 10k dmg"

I dont understand this wording. Its a description for breaking a vulnerability.
Do I have to deal 10k worth of damage with grind and humiliate?
Or do I have do Grind and Humiliate before I reach 10k damage?
What does the word "until" here mean?
It just says 10k damage but not which stat it is. Is it Trauma or Circumstances?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I believe it means that if she currently expects to end up with either 10k hate or 10k exposure during the current surround then she may use the associated tactic, breaking the vulnerability.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes