Jun 24, 2017
Well, I beat loop 6 in campaign mode after 2 weeks of trying to master this damn game:

Yokosuka - Day 36
Damage Mitigation: 19% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 35
Luxuries: 193% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Superior Chosen

I think loop 7 might actually be impossible, though. These are my options:

Kanazawa
Damage Mitigation: 9% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 38
Luxuries: 596% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 2 Superior Chosen

Amagasaki
Damage Mitigation: 26% per level
Luxuries: 309% Trauma resolution speed

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Well, I beat loop 6 in campaign mode after 2 weeks of trying to master this damn game:

Yokosuka - Day 36
Damage Mitigation: 19% per level
Luxuries: 193% Trauma resolution speed

I think loop 7 might actually be impossible, though. These are my options:

Kanazawa
Damage Mitigation: 9% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 38
Luxuries: 596% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 2 Superior Chosen

Amagasaki
Damage Mitigation: 26% per level
Luxuries: 309% Trauma resolution speed
I would say that both are bad cities but maybe Kanazawa is better if you can temp at least 1 sup chosen.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Sooo, got a thought right now... Discuss the next thing, so i can get a conclusion:

What's the best thing, upgrading the EVAC req. (100 > 120 > higher) or upgrading the EXTERM req. (100 > 140 > higher...)?

I'm trying to look for a "correct" or "logic" answer. but tbh not sure.

I think in the first 10 days, priority should be EXTERM and after that, EVAC. Or going 1 for 1, because if evac is 100%, Chosen unleash themselves and their power goes up, and less EXTERM means less turns...
damn, difficult. lmao

EDIT:
Oh right! In case the developer reads this: Recently noticed through the first 13 days guide given by our dear Kalloi , the "Shame" trauma works with the other traumas (I.E, if stats are:
FEAR 0
DISG 1
PAIN 0
SHAME 1)
Shame and Disgust will actually work together so they can surround the Chosen... But something to notice, the guide in the game folders says:
"SHAM: Only when the other three traumas are already making it possible to surround the target."
imo, my interpretation of that is that you need the other 3 traumas so you can use SHAM. But, shouldn't it be "SHAM: Only when ANY of the other three traumas are already making it possible to surround the target."???

I'm not a English native, so, if you want to tell me why i am wrong, go ahead. But in my correction, it makes it easier to interpret. Funny how i've got almost 6 months playing this and recently noticed lol.

Thanks for reading :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalloi

subli

Jul 30, 2020
How early do you feel like you can start to make progress on breaking vulnerabilities? I feel like I can usually start breaking T2 vulnerabilities when I get a commander with 2x extra duration and 1 extra capture. Anyone have a strategy to consistently do it earlier?

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
How early do you feel like you can start to make progress on breaking vulnerabilities? I feel like I can usually start breaking T2 vulnerabilities when I get a commander with 2x extra duration and 1 extra capture. Anyone have a strategy to consistently do it earlier?
well, I personally start trying after day 11, but my strategy is trying to juggle them early (basically making sure there is always someone surrounded before I surround someone else, using FEAR effectively)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, juggling is important. The strength of that commander set up in my experience is being able to hurt the first chosen you attack, then capture another, preferably someone you can get a high exposure on, then capturing the original chosen before the extermination is done (even though that might mean not hurting the second chosen as much as you'd like), recapturing the second chosen the turn before the first one escapes and then finally recapturing the first chosen one turn before the second escapes.

With this tactic, 3 times surrounding the first chosen and 2 times the second, you can usually get the 3rd surround to last around 10 turns and get a good exposure multiplier, allowing you to break T2 vulnerabilities.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, juggling is important. The strength of that commander set up in my experience is being able to hurt the first chosen you attack, then capture another, preferably someone you can get a high exposure on, then capturing the original chosen before the extermination is done (even though that might mean not hurting the second chosen as much as you'd like), recapturing the second chosen the turn before the first one escapes and then finally recapturing the first chosen one turn before the second escapes.

With this tactic, 3 times surrounding the first chosen and 2 times the second, you can usually get the 3rd surround to last around 10 turns and get a good exposure multiplier, allowing you to break T2 vulnerabilities.
yeah, this is more often than not the reason why the chosen that has 2 sign vulnerabilities is my first target. Basically gives EE without risking relationships and, one way or another, facilitates breaking a core vuln.

himmlisches

Sep 23, 2018
Hey y'all, I'm writing a pregnancy mod for corrupted saviours. I've got the coding handled, but you feel like it, adding some descriptions/vignettes of the character traits would be greatly appreciated, and help the chosen/forsaken feel much more varied in-game. Thanks!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Apparently an old save file I had here just to enable cheats is not working anymore (black screen when I open the game) so could someone share theirs? I just want to enable cheats.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I wind up having to skip through a full campaign to enable cheats anyway. Is there really a way to have them up from the first day?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Something interesting that I discovered today. If you break a core vulnerability and then later in the same battle break the same vulnerability for the chosen who has it as a minor vulnerability then their relationship gets strengthened, even though you technically broke the core vulnerability first.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I wind up having to skip through a full campaign to enable cheats anyway. Is there really a way to have them up from the first day?
If you go into the options and press "c" on your keyboard you can change the difficulty to easy without doing a run, sorry for the late response but I hope this is helpful for you also quiboune

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Something interesting that I discovered today. If you break a core vulnerability and then later in the same battle break the same vulnerability for the chosen who has it as a minor vulnerability then their relationship gets strengthened, even though you technically broke the core vulnerability first.
I haven’t had time to play the new update to see if it changed but in my experience what usually happens is the game remembers the order in which they were broken, even if it’s in the same battle, I had one time where I deliberately broke two chosen’s Vulnerabilities in a certain way on the same day to have a positive relationship event followed immediately by a negative one

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes