Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
PC froze (as happens once a week) while playing. After a restart the saves.sav seems to have corrupted itself because as long as it's there the game just boots to a blackscreen without any text or options. Remove the saves.sav and it's back to normal.
I’ll confirm when I get back home but something similar happened to me recently so think I know what you’re talking about. I don’t know what can be done but I’ll message CSDev regardless

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
I’ll confirm when I get back home but something similar happened to me recently so think I know what you’re talking about. I don’t know what can be done but I’ll message CSDev regardless
I can add that its not a terrible loss. It was day 15 or so of the 2nd city and i did backup after conquering the first.

Reactions: Kalloi

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Would anyone be able to help me plot out my next steps? I followed Pretentious Goblin's steps and it worked incredibly well, but I am less sure where to go next from there. I am at day 14 with 20 EE and the following stats on my Chosen:

Spice: Breaks; Mor: T1, INN +2 & T1, CON T1 & T2, DIG T1
FEAR ---|-- HATE (Sig Vuln)
DISG ---|-- PLEA (Core Vuln)
PAIN ---|---- INJU (Sig Vuln)
SHAM -|---- EXPO (Min Vuln)

Calamity: Breaks; Con: +2
FEAR |---- HATE (Minor Vuln)
DISG -|--- PLEA (Minor Vuln)
PAIN ----| INJU (Core Vuln)
SHAM --|-- EXPO (Sig Vuln)

Miracle: Breaks; Mor: +2 & T1, INN: T1, CON: T1 & T2 (Prebroken), Dig: +2
FEAR ----|- HATE (Core Vuln)
DISG ---|-- PLEA (Sig Vuln)
PAIN ---|---- INJU (Minor Vuln)
SHAM ---|- EXPO (Core Vuln)

This is basically my first run, but I'm stumped on what the next steps should be. I can give more info if you think it's needed, like what is available to buy if asked.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Would anyone be able to help me plot out my next steps? I followed Pretentious Goblin's steps and it worked incredibly well, but I am less sure where to go next from there. I am at day 14 with 20 EE and the following stats on my Chosen:

Spice: Breaks; Mor: T1, INN +2 & T1, CON T1 & T2, DIG T1
DISG ---|-- PLEA (Core Vuln)

Calamity: Breaks; Con: +2
FEAR |---- HATE (Minor Vuln)
DISG -|--- PLEA (Minor Vuln)
PAIN ----| INJU (Core Vuln)
SHAM --|-- EXPO (Sig Vuln)

Miracle: Breaks; Mor: +2 & T1, INN: T1, CON: T1 & T2 (Prebroken), Dig: +2
FEAR ----|- HATE (Core Vuln)
SHAM ---|- EXPO (Core Vuln)

This is basically my first run, but I'm stumped on what the next steps should be. I can give more info if you think it's needed, like what is available to buy if asked.
Good job on your run so far! :D I assume you aren’t trying to get a specific kind of victory, but just a win by corruption of all chosen. so I’ll just try to recommend some general ideas for your run. If you don’t mind me asking, what are the relationships between the chosen? If they are beginning to be rivals it might be good to have them progress to become bitter enemies and work towards “Antipathy” upgrade. The fall out from the relationships will give you a lot of EE in their Downtime and from the relationship events. And with the Anitpthy upgrade they will also start the final battle with reduced resolve, making them easier to defeat them. One more thing I’ll add is if you don’t have networked consciousness to get it as a priority. If you have any more things you want to know feel free to ask! I hope your first run goes well! :D

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Good job on your run so far! :D I assume you aren’t trying to get a specific kind of victory, but just a win by corruption of all chosen. so I’ll just try to recommend some general ideas for your run. If you don’t mind me asking, what are the relationships between the chosen? If they are beginning to be rivals it might be good to have them progress to become bitter enemies and work towards “Antipathy” upgrade. The fall out from the relationships will give you a lot of EE in their Downtime and from the relationship events. And with the Anitpthy upgrade they will also start the final battle with reduced resolve, making them easier to defeat them. One more thing I’ll add is if you don’t have networked consciousness to get it as a priority. If you have any more things you want to know feel free to ask! I hope your first run goes well! :D
Currently both of the more broken girls are Rivals with Calamity but not each other. I am not sure where the "Antipathy" Upgrade is, or how to focus it. I can see Network consciousness and will aim for that for now. Do you have any suggestions on who to focus next? I think it should be Calamity but I am less sure on that.

As a side note, it seems both Spice and Miracle start doing the violence and similar resisting surrounds which seems to shut them all the way down, which I have not seen bypasses for, since the suppressor upgrades don't seem to give nearly the same bang for the EE.

I just saw your beginner's Guide Kalloi, I'll try that and see if I can get that to work and understand this.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Currently both of the more broken girls are Rivals with Calamity but not each other. I am not sure where the "Antipathy" Upgrade is, or how to focus it. I can see Network consciousness and will aim for that for now. Do you have any suggestions on who to focus next? I think it should be Calamity but I am less sure on that.

As a side note, it seems both Spice and Miracle start doing the violence and similar resisting surrounds which seems to shut them all the way down, which I have not seen bypasses for, since the suppressor upgrades don't seem to give nearly the same bang for the EE.

I just saw your beginner's Guide Kalloi, I'll try that and see if I can get that to work and understand this.
If they both are rivals with calamity that’s really good! If you can get them to bitter enemies then even if the other two aren’t rivals or better then you still will be in an excellent position in the final battle. Antipathy is an Endgame-level upgrade so you won't see it until after you unlock some of the punisher commanders. The main thing to do is keep it in mind as you unlock upgrades to prevent yourself from upgrading things you may not even use. If you check in the "info" option you should able to find it towards the end in the upgrades section if you really want to map out your upgrade path.

Who to focus on next, honestly your first choice of Calamity I would go for also against this team, her weakness to morality and innocence can lead to some really really big surround turns on her if you play your cards right. And those long turns can lead to a decent chance of breaking the t1 of her confidence. I would be careful though, since Miracle's t1 and t2 confidence are already broken, the relationship between the two would reconcile and maybe even become a friendship for Calamity's 2 confidence relationship events with her. So in that case, if you focus on breaking Calamity's confidence it might be good to break her t1 at first and then try to break Miracle's t2 morality soon after to revert them back to a unfriendly relationship.

Once you've broken the T1 vulnerabilities on chosen, suppressors lose their viability until you unlock versatility or even synthesis down the road. Now would be a good Idea to either use the defiler commanders or a generic commander bodies. Generic Commander bodies are good once you get a grasp of the mechanics to make your surround actions more meaningful throughout the battle. You will still suffer from the reduced damage from their new actions like violence or service, but as their angst builds up the reductions won't help them as much and you can get them to level 1 circumstance damage in one turn like before. And when you get things like extra capture charges and increased durations for your generic commander bodies, your strategy options will increase significantly. Topple that off with networked consciousness where you can immediately pick and action as soon as your surround a chosen and you can get those chosen to t2 breaks/defiler actions pretty easily. :D
One tip specific to your playthrough though is take note of Spice's Dignity as a minor vulnerability. If you can get her to level 1 EXPO in one turn then it might be good to start the battle against her even if your target may be one of the other two chosen. The multiplier applied to them will really help you stack the damage you need to break their t2.

A strategy I came up from the top of my head is to make a 3-4 turn generic commander or longer if you can already with at least one more capture charge after the initial capture. Then, start the battle with ambushing Spice. From there, do a test run to see how quickly her EXPO raises before reloading the day and trying pummel->grind->humiliate->caress or
pummel->humiliate->grind-> caress. Whichever gives the better results for you. And then using your extra capture charge on the chosen you are actually targeting.

Defilers vary in usefulness but can be very helpful for chosen with more tricky personality traits. Against this team the main ones I can see being useful to you are Ambition and later Vanity for Miracle, or Dominance for Spice, or even Vanity for Spice if you already have a t2 Dignity break on Miracle or you're not focusing on a relationship between the two

Either I hope some of this helps! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I can add that its not a terrible loss. It was day 15 or so of the 2nd city and i did backup after conquering the first.
I also tested it and can confirm this save doesn't work for me either. Still if your save gets bricked consistently at a certain point and its not a result of your PC corrupting the save feel free to upload it here like you have now. Thankfully I had a backup as well that only lost me a couple of days in a loop. Savescumming has even more uses it seems lmaoo

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
If they both are rivals with calamity that’s really good! If you can get them to bitter enemies then even if the other two aren’t rivals or better then you still will be in an excellent position in the final battle. Antipathy is an Endgame-level upgrade so you won't see it until after you unlock some of the punisher commanders. The main thing to do is keep it in mind as you unlock upgrades to prevent yourself from upgrading things you may not even use. If you check in the "info" option you should able to find it towards the end in the upgrades section if you really want to map out your upgrade path.

Who to focus on next, honestly your first choice of Calamity I would go for also against this team, her weakness to morality and innocence can lead to some really really big surround turns on her if you play your cards right. And those long turns can lead to a decent chance of breaking the t1 of her confidence. I would be careful though, since Miracle's t1 and t2 confidence are already broken, the relationship between the two would reconcile and maybe even become a friendship for Calamity's 2 confidence relationship events with her. So in that case, if you focus on breaking Calamity's confidence it might be good to break her t1 at first and then try to break Miracle's t2 morality soon after to revert them back to a unfriendly relationship.

Once you've broken the T1 vulnerabilities on chosen, suppressors lose their viability until you unlock versatility or even synthesis down the road. Now would be a good Idea to either use the defiler commanders or a generic commander bodies. Generic Commander bodies are good once you get a grasp of the mechanics to make your surround actions more meaningful throughout the battle. You will still suffer from the reduced damage from their new actions like violence or service, but as their angst builds up the reductions won't help them as much and you can get them to level 1 circumstance damage in one turn like before. And when you get things like extra capture charges and increased durations for your generic commander bodies, your strategy options will increase significantly. Topple that off with networked consciousness where you can immediately pick and action as soon as your surround a chosen and you can get those chosen to t2 breaks/defiler actions pretty easily. :D
One tip specific to your playthrough though is take note of Spice's Dignity as a minor vulnerability. If you can get her to level 1 EXPO in one turn then it might be good to start the battle against her even if your target may be one of the other two chosen. The multiplier applied to them will really help you stack the damage you need to break their t2.

A strategy I came up from the top of my head is to make a 3-4 turn generic commander or longer if you can already with at least one more capture charge after the initial capture. Then, start the battle with ambushing Spice. From there, do a test run to see how quickly her EXPO raises before reloading the day and trying pummel->grind->humiliate->caress or
pummel->humiliate->grind-> caress. Whichever gives the better results for you. And then using your extra capture charge on the chosen you are actually targeting.

Defilers vary in usefulness but can be very helpful for chosen with more tricky personality traits. Against this team the main ones I can see being useful to you are Ambition and later Vanity for Miracle, or Dominance for Spice, or even Vanity for Spice if you already have a t2 Dignity break on Miracle or you're not focusing on a relationship between the two

Either I hope some of this helps! :D
Thank you for the direction, it is going rather well and I am easily getting to juggle Calamity, but I cannot seem to break just T1 CON and or DIG. I have gotten all four at the same time each time I've attempted, and if I try to push past that to get T2 CON, I seem to get stuck with both or one of her minor circumstances able to trigger but not CON or DIG. Any advice would help, but I just had an idea I'll try and see if that helps.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Alright, it has gone rather well, I got to day 35 and the only person that I would like to adjust is Calamity. The team looks as follows:

Spice: Breaks; Mor: T1, INN +2 - T4, CON T1 & T2, DIG T1
DISG ====#|===== PLEA (Core Vuln)

Calamity: Breaks; Mor: T1 & T2, INN T1, CON +2 - T3, DIG T1
FEAR --|---- HATE (Minor Vuln)
DISG ---|---- PLEA (Minor Vuln)
PAIN -----|--- INJU (Core Vuln)
SHAM ---|-- EXPO (Sig Vuln)

Miracle: Breaks; Mor: +2 - T4, INN: T1, CON: T1 & T2 (Prebroken), Dig: +2 - T2
FEAR ====#|===== HATE (Core Vuln)
SHAM -----|--- EXPO (Core Vuln)

I am unsure how to get her (Calamity) up to 100M pain. She's at 25M and a +29 base damage from Angst.
The other team members are at +32(Spice) and +33(Miracle)

NVM.... I just got 91+ M Pain on her this round.

Last edited:

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Alright, it has gone rather well, I got to day 35 and the only person that I would like to adjust is Calamity. The team looks as follows:

I am unsure how to get her (Calamity) up to 100M pain. She's at 25M and a +29 base damage from Angst.
Just punch her real hard 4head (jk)

The best way to raise her PAIN is with either a dual defiler action or even better, an Orgy. An Orgy will skyrocket all of their Angst, and... Holy crap it's been a while since I've played... Whatever the term for the stats on the left are. Orgies deal an immense amount of damage so they're the best way to raise [left value]. If you're unfamiliar with how to perform am Orgy, you need to have all 3 Chosen surrounded and (I'm rusty so this might be incorrect) use the same defiler action on each of them. It requires a few hoops to jump through but the payoff can be well worth it if you're ready for each of them to get T-3 breaks in basically every stat. Be careful though, as I just said if they're all in an Orgy ALL of the [Left Value] will take massive damage, so if you're not ready for your team to unleash all of their new fangled T-3 actions, stick with double defiler action instead.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Just punch her real hard 4head (jk)

The best way to raise her PAIN is with either a dual defiler action or even better, an Orgy. An Orgy will skyrocket all of their Angst, and... Holy crap it's been a while since I've played... Whatever the term for the stats on the left are. Orgies deal an immense amount of damage so they're the best way to raise [left value]. If you're unfamiliar with how to perform am Orgy, you need to have all 3 Chosen surrounded and (I'm rusty so this might be incorrect) use the same defiler action on each of them. It requires a few hoops to jump through but the payoff can be well worth it if you're ready for each of them to get T-3 breaks in basically every stat. Be careful though, as I just said if they're all in an Orgy ALL of the [Left Value] will take massive damage, so if you're not ready for your team to unleash all of their new fangled T-3 actions, stick with double defiler action instead.
I am not familiar with how to counter the new T3 actions. I think I understand the one connected to Disgust/Pleasure just makes them an absolute sponge for damage. It seems that I can get around that with a commander capture. Hate makes them go all murderize on me which is prevented by surrounding them. Exposure and pain I haven't seen much of, except that explosion got out of the drain I was trying to do since I found out that punching her really hard worked out. (Used a general commander and juggled her and the calamity which solved the problem I was having before of it just not lasting as long.)

Jun 24, 2017
This game is addictive. It's got that Civ "One More Turn" thing going on where it's cost me a ton of sleep.

I was wondering if anyone else has made any custom image packs? It'd be better than seeing the same few faces every time.

Reactions: maikki and Kalloi

tpk

Aug 24, 2018

NVM.... I just got 91+ M Pain on her this round.
seeing that you broke T4 on Miracle, try going a long-ass combo but focus on hate first and second pain with Calamity.

Start with Calamity and use core to increase the others' circumstance, then try to get both Spice and Calamity in Sodomize.

This way is more subtle, with less angst.

Or you could go with orgies as BerglorMan94 said. You know, the nuclear option is a pretty simple solution if they already hate each other.

btw, you work fast! at 35 and already with the last tier corruption! pretty good.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I am not familiar with how to counter the new T3 actions. I think I understand the one connected to Disgust/Pleasure just makes them an absolute sponge for damage. It seems that I can get around that with a commander capture. Hate makes them go all murderize on me which is prevented by surrounding them. Exposure and pain I haven't seen much of, except that explosion got out of the drain I was trying to do since I found out that punching her really hard worked out. (Used a general commander and juggled her and the calamity which solved the problem I was having before of it just not lasting as long.)
Well you've got the first 2 pretty much nailed down. Slaughter (Hate) reduces the amount of time another Chosen is surrounded by their current level of Hate times... An amount I dont remember. 2 I think?
Fantasize (PLEA) reduces a type of damage listed when they take the Fantasize action by .5 x their PLEA level (1= 1/2, 2 = 1/4, etc.)
Detonate (INJU/ANTI) releases the chosen from a specialist commander I.e. one with a Suppressor, Defiler, etc. and reduces your remaining number of captures. I don't know the equation for this one though.
Striptease (EXPO) reduces the damage that another surrounded Chosen takes by .5 x their EXPO level.

Slaughter, Fantasize, and Striptease can all be prevented by having the Chosen able to use them surrounded. Detonate can only be used if the Chosen is captured by a specialist Commander, so doing a normal surround, or using a basic commander will prevent them from detonating.

Whenever a Chosen uses one of these tier 3 actions it increases the level of the corresponding circumstance level by 1.

Hope this helps you out bruv.

Edit: Slaughter and Striptease only effect other surrounded Chosen and in the case of Striptease, only for the rest of that surround. Fantasize only effects the Chosen that uses it.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks all for the help, it became a flawless victory. All 3 captured and rather quickly (they had 20 resolve and knowing what to do finished them off with 1 capture to two and just hitting the third)
Congrats my dude! Always happy to hear of the successes of another Demon Lord.

Ligth

Jul 23, 2019
someone who knows how to edit the percentage of hypnosis, drain and the other two with Cheat Engine? or if there is any way to edit the Save?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks all for the help, it became a flawless victory. All 3 captured and rather quickly (they had 20 resolve and knowing what to do finished them off with 1 capture to two and just hitting the third)
Yayy I'm Glad your run ended in victory!! In your first run If I remember correctly right? That's really good in my opinion Antipathy can really make the final battle easy to swallow. I hope you gained a lot of experience with this run so you can even start to have personal missions in your run, but more than that enjoyed your time and are excited to keep playing! :D If you are doing another run and feeling like learning a bit more you can try tempting your first chosen! Learning how to do those may help for the next update since the update for this month will be the addition of a new distortion it seems :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
someone who knows how to edit the percentage of hypnosis, drain and the other two with Cheat Engine? or if there is any way to edit the Save?
I don't believe so no, you can always enable cheat mode in-game if you're interested

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
This game is addictive. It's got that Civ "One More Turn" thing going on where it's cost me a ton of sleep.

I was wondering if anyone else has made any custom image packs? It'd be better than seeing the same few faces every time.
There are a couple of custom image packs out over here on the forum, the most recent being the one by
activspam that I recommend watching over as they are working magic using generators

I made a post linking to the posts of the other users that have made custom image packs including myself, so I will just post my quote under here, I hope you try them out and enjoy their work! :D

EDIT: Added Activespam's portrait pack to the list! :D
Right now there are about four custom portrait packs in addition to the default one the game comes with!

1. There is a pack that uses some madoka characters by Karnewarrior that's really dope that I will quote their post here so you can jump to it

2. There is another pack done by InfiniteSquares that is also pretty rad that uses a variety of different characters from azure lane to honkai impact 3rd

3. I have made a pack myself where I drawn the characters/assets myself, which I'm updating soon that will add 5 more character designs to the 3 I uploaded already, making a total of 8 designs with variations as well

4. activspam has a made a small pack using a character generator and afterwards they make some post processing/edits personally. They are also going through and playing the against teams with different personalities so the portraits matches the personality!

There may be more but these are the one's I've seen and tried out on this thread, Give them a try and if you like either of know! I think they'd appreciate the compliment and it would motivate them to add more their image sets!
I hope you enjoy whichever one you choose as well! :D

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes