dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I've got a pregnancy themed expansion in the works. I have a major professional exam in April, so between exam preparation and work I have very limited time that I want to set aside for this atm, and probably won't have any release until May. Those who are very curious can follow along here:
how goes the mod?

• Angry
Reactions: kinkyjones

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I experienced a bug where sodomizing two chosen together made them escape after a single turn even though they shouldn't. One had 16 turns of surround remaining, and the other had 17 opening levels and I used sodomize+ as the surround action with networked consciousness. I think networked consciousness is probably the source of the bug.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Is there no cheat mode in the game currently? I can't find it anywhere, I really just wanted to playtest some of the new additions real quick to get a feel for them.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I experienced a bug where sodomizing two chosen together made them escape after a single turn even though they shouldn't. One had 16 turns of surround remaining, and the other had 17 opening levels and I used sodomize+ as the surround action with networked consciousness. I think networked consciousness is probably the source of the bug.
Which version do you have?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I got a whole-team aversion for the first time! The text for doing so is a bit "bugged" though, it describes what would usually happen after a whole team orgy, but that doesn't fit with the final battle. Let me know if I need to be more specific, I tried to avoid spoilers.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I had the one linked to in the OP here. I think that was the unpatched version 28.
Well that "Chosen escaping early due to networked consciousness" bug was supposed to have been dealt with in version 28c I think? If you're still having problems with it and you're on the most recent version (28d I think?) Then hopefully CSDev can fix it soon.

Reactions: Kalloi

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
If anyone figures out what’s up with the cheat mode let me know. I can’t figure out if it was removed or if my version or the current version (28e) is bugged in that regard. I looked under options/settings and couldn’t find it and I also can’t find any difficulty options when starting a game.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
If anyone figures out what’s up with the cheat mode let me know. I can’t figure out if it was removed or if my version or the current version (28e) is bugged in that regard. I looked under options/settings and couldn’t find it and I also can’t find any difficulty options when starting a game.
Normally the option doesn't turn up until you have completed one run unless it has changed since the last time I played. If you want to access it before it is available normally you can still access it by hitting C when in the options in the main menu, this will unlock the difficulty settings in the options menu and with it the cheat options.

DocInTrouble

Nov 29, 2019
I'll take your feedback regarding the helpfulness of the in-game text into account, but I've also gotten directly conflicting feedback in the past. One player has said that he likes the omniscient narration, and another just a few pages back expressed surprise that the target's vulnerabilities actually did have a correlation to her dialogue. I'm sure that the changes you propose would have been helpful for you, but not all players are the same.
omniscient narrator are, in a nutshell, the grandpa who tells a fairytale/bedtime story to the child. the grandpa knows everything sure, but grandpa isn't in the story. same with the darkest dungeon narrator.

its not that the omniscient narrator is bad, that narrator works. what feels clunky is switching between actual, present narrative (describing what happens to the heros) to omniscient god mod. it makes the player have 3 identities, the demon lord, god, and an actual player (how you want to corrupt the heros etc.). it is kinda immersion breaking imo, but its not that important to the final game. if you're satisfied with what you have atm, then by all mean, keep it that way.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Okay, didn't expect to be turned-on by a text-game more than most adult games with fancy graphics out there. Who knew imagining a badass team of magical girls then breaking them into sex-crazed sluts can be so hot?

Is there a way to add more detailed descriptions to custom clothes though? Because Chosen with generic clothes generated by the game seems to have more detailed descriptions during transformation.

Also I think the guide for the Forsaken can be expanded. I didn't know exactly why my Forsaken have the stats they have until I read Kalloi's post on the previous page.

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone else also feel like breaking tier 2 vulnerabilities is more interesting as a gameplay challenge that breaking tier 3 and 4 vulnerabilities? Tier 2 depends on what you can do in a single battle, while tier 3 and 4 are much more grindy.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I feel distortions are a nice balance between tier 2 and 3&4. You still need to accomplish something in a single battle but there's a long-term planning involved in order to break the correct vulnerabilities (it sucks if you play random and the wrong vulnerabilities are already broken though). Most important advantage for me personally is that you don't need to let the Chosen do their T3 adaptations until 1000% that's probably the most un-fun thing in this game for me. So yes bring in more of those distortions please.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Okay, didn't expect to be turned-on by a text-game more than most adult games with fancy graphics out there. Who knew imagining a badass team of magical girls then breaking them into sex-crazed sluts can be so hot?

Is there a way to add more detailed descriptions to custom clothes though? Because Chosen with generic clothes generated by the game seems to have more detailed descriptions during transformation.

Also I think the guide for the Forsaken can be expanded. I didn't know exactly why my Forsaken have the stats they have until I read Kalloi's post on the previous page.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Personally It's the one game that I play every update of and look forward to the next update with just as much excitement, especially with the distortions and ministories that end up playing out :D

At the moment we can't do really detailed descriptions for custom clothes and weapons yet although, CSDev said that will change in the future along with more customization options for forsaken as well.

I'm glad my post was able to help you out as well! :D. I do agree that there should be more info in the guide about forsaken and training and such, I want to put together an additional guide or something in the next version of my full art pack but for the guide that comes with the game, the standard guide implies the benefits of relatively uncorrupted forsaken to fully corrupted ones but I think having a more direct explanation of it along with the added info about the type of vulnerabilities factoring in would be helpful for people trying to train their forsaken for the first time.

farsinian

Jun 22, 2017
Speaking of forsaken, one of the magical girls I tempted has "angry at how you trained her friend" - is there any way to adjust the friend's training to make the tempted easier to train?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Speaking of forsaken, one of the magical girls I tempted has "angry at how you trained her friend" - is there any way to adjust the friend's training to make the tempted easier to train?
Edit:I guess the site forgot to save my post before it backed up?
That area I still need to work on myself in figuring out but so far in my experiences as long as you keep the training less "brutal"
i.e When a training session with a chosen has the intensity very high or increasing the corruption parameters a lot in one session.
I still need to confirm some things personally but keeping the training session short, and pleasure focused usually made the chosen's friend view it as "good" treatment

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone else also feel like breaking tier 2 vulnerabilities is more interesting as a gameplay challenge that breaking tier 3 and 4 vulnerabilities? Tier 2 depends on what you can do in a single battle, while tier 3 and 4 are much more grindy.
I would definitely agree, especially since there's more variety in how you can break a tier 2, either by the standard way, with a forsaken, or with a commander, that's why I enjoy breaking t2 more than t3 or t4.
T4 are the most satisfying at the very end when I do a total break since it feels like the cherry on top after how far gone the chosen has went.

But overall the grind between t3 -> t4 tends to be the low points during my runs, like HeelsMaiden mentioned, distortions are that good in-between that I prefer and it's why personally I end up doing one distortion per run just to have something interesting to work on while grinding the 1000% percentages

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes