3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So I'm currently on raise club by three points I have the three girls in the club but no construction company number and the only hints I have is finish renovation club and raise the club by three points plz help

You need to talk to the guy in front of the club in the morning. Have him improve the club. Office, bar, rooms for each girl

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Do I need to do something else other than buy pants at the clothing store for Sarah and Julia's quest to start? Because I have bought them and I am in the library at 8:00 and nothing is happening, not even if I talk to Julia.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I gues everybody complaining about game annoying grind: so is it changed? DEV made any update for this?

Oct 29, 2017
You input the cheat codes in the computer in the Directors Office at the club. Once you have redone the office
Unfortunately, I get the message here that this does not work with public vision.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
enable the console in the usual way, then
Money:
inventory.money = however much you want
Stats:
charisma = 100
intellekt = 100
sila = 100
informatika = 100
Pretty much everything else takes care of itself
It's all good, except the intellekt should be intelekt with only one L. Thanks for the CC.

Reactions: itsukanoyume

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Bug in latest version, the Rachel scene at 4 am repeats over and over and won't register as completed. Same as the Elsa use power after defeat scene.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
missing the xmas opton on the pc. also a black screen n missing images on the web show.
downed just the update n copied to existing folder.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes