VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I see 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Can we play this game completely lesbian?
No, you can't and honestly there's very little lesbianism. There's some, but Kayleigh strikes me as mostly straight with only occasional moments of experimentation. There's more lesbianism in the bonus scenes.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do I get the extra scenes? (Without paying the patreon of course)
I don't think you can. I'll just say for $10 you get a ton of content and you don't need to renew. In my mind it's a fantastic deal. Other than that, I don't think you'll get access unless he releases one for promotion.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I love the photo shoots. Being that Edmond already owns the Mall, think of the things he can do. How about on Christmas they have a special event where Kayleigh dresses up in the Santa outfit and it is an event for parents, mainly men, to come tell Santa’s helper what their kids want. They can go in one at a time and Kay will sit on their lap. Imagine the naughty things that can happen?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The photoshoot was good, but I felt the scene didn't live up to its potential. The third girl just didn't work (and clearly she wasn't written to "work") for me and a lot of the eroticism of the scene was lost. The outfits were very cute though and I liked Kayleigh's poses.

For me the standout scene was the movie theater. Every single outcome of that scene was fun.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yeah. I’m just taking the costumes from the photo shoot and applying them to other things. Lap dances, dancing, stripping for each man or multiple ones. Would be a long event in itself. Could be one whole update. Talking 30-40 men/women. The photo shoot and the man groping her was my favorite. I would like to see more men groping her without interruptions.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Well I’m pretty sure that’s where the game is headed. It’s going to Edmonds private club. Sounds like an extravagant strip club were the towns richest people go. Kay will develop her skills dancing and seducing. She will serve drinks and dance. Entertaining clients and potential clients.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If the dev team does make the club, I really hope they're able to improve the image quality. I found that sometimes the images were very grainy in Corrupting Kayleigh. While 4k takes too long, I hope that they can find a happy medium, because Max's art is good but sometimes it's hidden behind grainy resolutions.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I see the mall as a huge hotbed of activities. Say a clothing vender is deciding to renew a contract. They may go to a cheaper place. But Edmond persuades them with his entertainment director Kayleigh. If they sign on Kay will perform a dance in the meeting room and she will also provide an advertising event the next day. (Did you see Edmonds office in the mall? It has a meeting table and couches, perfect) The event can be something like for every person who spends 100 dollars can take a selfie with her and if they spend 200 dollars they will get a kiss from her. This event can get pretty "handsy" and naughty. So the morning of the event Kay will be sent first to the photoshop to get whatever outfit Edmond picked out.

As she develops her skills at the club she will become more sexual obviously. So these events and dances will get naughtier. She will start to have sex in these performances. Just like Edmonds assistant is ready to have sex whenever with whoever, eventually Kayleigh will too. She will be the entertainer. She can bring in new clients as well. It can be a lot of fun.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I would rather Kayleigh not go down that road and become another Amanda. Edmond already has a mindless sex toy, Kayleigh's character development should be different.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
It’s called corruption of Kayleigh and the next step is at Edmonds club. What do you expect? Pretty straightforward to me

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Corruption doesn't mean slave. If you're looking for someone that will just be a sex slave, no I'm not into that.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Your definition and mine must be different. I don’t see it that way at all. However, what’s your idea? I’m just following what’s already taken place. You can’t call it a slave, if she is doing it by choice. A slave is unwilling. Kay is willing to do it. She’s already shown that. Also. My descriptions do not say she has sex with everyone. I wouldn’t want that either.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally, I'm not convinced the club is the best approach. A simple continuation of the Mall wouldn't be different enough to distinguish itself from Corrupting Kayleigh. One of the criticisms of CK was that it was very linear when compared to Unforgettable Dinner, and if the Club's gameplay is only a series of tasks that result in either a) Game Over or b) Continue on to the next task, I think the game could flounder.

I also don't think it's very interesting if Kayleigh is corrupted into a sex toy like Amanda. Simply saying yes to everything stops feeling like corruption and feels almost uninteresting. Do you do group sex? Yes. Do you do anal? Yes. Do you do other women? Yes. Do you do double penetration? Yes. Do you do BDSM? Yes. Do you do voyeurism? Yes. Do you do A2M? Yes. So on and so forth. Eventually it just isn't interesting because there isn't a character there, just a sex toy.

If the Club is going to happen, then I would suggest the player be able to customize their Kayleigh. I think all players would have her continue her corruption, but I think it could make for more engaging gameplay if players are able to say yes or no to a task without a game over. Maybe that could roll into various endings that reflect Kayleigh's level of corruption. Say "yes" to everything? Kayleigh becomes a mindless sex toy for Edmond. Say "no" to everything? Kayleigh holds on to her independence but doesn't explore any of her interests. And then shades of gray in between.

But really, I worry that the club is a dead end. Too similar to Corrupting Kayleigh, and with a questionable narrative drive. What is Kayleigh's motivation? How much can you really be corrupted in one night at a club before it feels forced (from a narrative perspective)?

Instead, I would start from scratch. I would take Kayleigh as she exists at the end of CK and build a new story around her. New characters, new setting, and a central plot that doesn't exist singularly to advance her corruption. She can become more corrupted in the game, but it would be a biproduct of other events taking place around her if she chooses to go down that road. I would also allow the game to be set over a longer period of time instead of one night, or a day or two like in the case of CK. Building this new game off of the events of CK would help avoid a common problem in female protag games. Too often in female protag games, the MC starts off far too conservative; it makes advancing their story and/or corruption cumbersome. Get the balance wrong and the corruption feels unearned, get int wrong in the other direction and the game feels unrewarding. Starting Kayleigh off already corrupted could make the early game much easier on the dev team (look at a game like A Wife and Mother for how a slow burn can go off the rails). Not only would we avoid the problem of a MC that's too conservative, but we would make use of the world building that was accomplished in Afternoon, Unforgettable, and Corrupting.

If I were to spitball an idea, it would be something like the following. After the events of CK, Kayleigh is flush with cash; but her personal life is in shambles and she's aimless. While she and her mom are now financially secure, they are far from wealthy; and there have been consequences. Jen is a mess since the events of CK, simultaneously relieved to be free of immediate financial burdens while also distraught over what she "allowed" her daughter to do. Meanwhile, Kayleigh's father is furious at the incident, and her brothers are disrespectful of her and jealous of the money. The central theme of the game could be something like Kayleigh trying to find her footing in this new world. She can either take the money she earned and put it to good use, maybe rebuilding her reputation in the process, or double down on her new found sexual confidence and explore her limits.

It wouldn't necessarily be structured in a sort of Good/Prude vs Bad/Slut choice, because I hate it when making the "good" choice clearly limits a player's options for fun sexy content. Instead, I think Kayleigh would explore her sexuality on both paths, with pros and cons on either side of the spectrum. Either way, a new game like this would give Kayleigh far more agency over her continued development as opposed to yet another game of taking orders for money from Edmond.

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I couldn’t disagree more with everything you say. Unforgettable was just as linear as corrupting, maybe even more...corrupting was just an extension of unforgettable but was basically the same as unforgettable, just in a larger setting. If anything unforgettable was more linear because it was in the same room basically the whole time. ‍Corrupting actually had many more different things happen depending on your choices.

Most games that I have seen always don’t go very far if you do the “good guy or girl” thing. Its just not interesting. That’s not why people play these games. It’s mostly for the sex. Most people want the sexual aspect. face it, thats why were are here.

There was no world building in afternoon and unforgettable. It was in a small setting. The world was built in corrupting. The possibilities and places it can go with the mall and the club are enormous. And I never once said make her a sex crazy girl or sex toy. She wouldn’t have sex with everyone. She wouldn’t be a sex toy. She would be an entertainer. The ideas I laid out are one rout. But you can have a rout where you don't have sex at all. be a strictly no touch entertainer and make her money that way. Sure you wont make as much money. But she can still stay to her own morals and make her way to the top without sex at all. She can make up for the events at the mall. or you can go the more corrupt route.

I don’t mean any disrespect. You probably think my idea is not fun, but I think you took it further then I was actually taking it. However your idea just doesn’t interest me at all. I would be bored. And if you think about it. The money she made, really isn’t that much and won’t last long with mortgages and car payments and bills. She would have to continue to working. However nobody is going to hire her after that incident in the mall. So why not work for Edmond? the player can choose if she goes full sex or if she remains pure and just puts on a show.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The money she made, really isn’t that much and won’t last long with mortgages and car payments and bills. She would have to continue to working. However nobody is going to hire her after that incident in the mall. So why not work for Edmond? the player can choose if she goes full sex or if she remains pure and just puts on a show.
That's something we agree on. As I said, while she made good money they aren't wealthy, so Kayleigh still needs to find her footing and earn money. I think this scenario leaves itself open for many options that the player could explore. I'm not opposed to her working for Edmond if she chooses, I just don't want a game built solely around that. Maybe you choose to have Kayleigh pursue a career working with Edmond because she's ruined her opportunities elsewhere, but I would like to see a game where she goes in a different direction. I think the options are endless, and if we're spitballing story ideas I would rather cast a wide net and keep my options open rather than commit to a game solely about the club.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I can see that. Working for Edmond can be one of her jobs. It will keep the money coming while she can also pursue other employment too. Or start her own business of some sort. Yes the options are endless. And as I said, the player can lead her down different paths. From sex toy to hardworking, morally intact, independent woman.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Update on Unforgettable Dinner.

From MaxCarna

Hi friends,

I'll have to be away from home for a few days, until the beginning of july. That's why we won't have a version this month.

We have already started porting code from Corrupting Kayleigh to Unforgettable Dinner, there are still some bugs reported by users after the last update.

We plan to update and fix everything and insert new content involving Jim and Claire.

At the same time, MM continues working to improve the text of the Club section, she will not stop this work.

Thank you for your support

Reactions: SpaceBall1
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes