VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I guess I will never see the "true" ending because I let mama knock her out and let the new friend stand up to her dad. Sorry, that evil bitch needed a beatdown and no way was I letting mom go through any more.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yes, I think they both do. Open the index.html file thru your browser.
Thank you. I am using the web-browser link and playing. I do have a question. The Changlog on the first page talks about her ideas at the mall. However the description talks about sexual training at the mansion and possibly becoming a whore, slut, or worse. But its also posted that this is the final version. So does this game continue after the mall? can you make her become those things the description says?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you. I am using the web-browser link and playing. I do have a question. The Changlog on the first page talks about her ideas at the mall. However the description talks about sexual training at the mansion and possibly becoming a whore, slut, or worse. But its also posted that this is the final version. So does this game continue after the mall? can you make her become those things the description says?
That's to be decided. Here's the deal, at the end of the update there is a small line of text that teases a follow up game. It's important to remember that Corrupting Kayleigh is an outgrowth of Unforgettable Dinner. According to the dev, Unforgettable Dinner was originally organized into four phases. The first two phases were from Jim's perspective, with Phase 1 being Jen and Kayleigh arriving to his house, and Phase 2 was the dinner party with all of the guests. Beginning in Phase 3 (what the dev calls the Boss Game) the perspective shifted to Kayleigh as she began her tasks- this led to her continuing her tasks at the mall. Phase 4 is really what you're asking about. In Phase 4 I believe the plan was/is for Edmond to take Kayleigh to a club where her training can continue and she can really develop her sexuality.

I mention all of this because about halfway through Phase 3 the game was split and became Corrupting Kayleigh. Phase 4 was dropped from it because the game was already taking so long, and the dev needs to go back and give Unforgettable Dinner a proper conclusion. The planned for Phase 4 may still take place, but it will be its own game in the future. So the description that you read is just very outdated as the development of the game has changed significantly.

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
That's to be decided. Here's the deal, at the end of the update there is a small line of text that teases a follow up game. It's important to remember that Corrupting Kayleigh is an outgrowth of Unforgettable Dinner. According to the dev, Unforgettable Dinner was originally organized into four phases. The first two phases were from Jim's perspective, with Phase 1 being Jen and Kayleigh arriving to his house, and Phase 2 was the dinner party with all of the guests. Beginning in Phase 3 (what the dev calls the Boss Game) the perspective shifted to Kayleigh as she began her tasks- this led to her continuing her tasks at the mall. Phase 4 is really what you're asking about. In Phase 4 I believe the plan was/is for Edmond to take Kayleigh to a club where her training can continue and she can really develop her sexuality.

I mention all of this because about halfway through Phase 3 the game was split and became Corrupting Kayleigh. Phase 4 was dropped from it because the game was already taking so long, and the dev needs to go back and give Unforgettable Dinner a proper conclusion. The planned for Phase 4 may still take place, but it will be its own game in the future. So the description that you read is just very outdated as the development of the game has changed significantly.
Thank you! I understood the phases and stuff. I have not made it to the end to see the line of text. I hope he does make phase 4 and continues the corruption. There are a lot of directions it can go. From having her entertain clients, to finalize deals with new clients, to more perverse acts in the mall and other public places. The possibilities are endless.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you! I understood the phases and stuff. I have not made it to the end to see the line of text. I hope he does make phase 4 and continues the corruption. There are a lot of directions it can go. From having her entertain clients, to finalize deals with new clients, to more perverse acts in the mall and other public places. The possibilities are endless.
I agree with you, I would like to see Kayleigh's corruption continue. But that said, the dev got a lot of feedback that people wanted to see more from Jim and didn't like the change in perspective. I think going back to Unforgettable will make a lot of people happy and will help stabilize the Patreon numbers.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I agree with you, I would like to see Kayleigh's corruption continue. But that said, the dev got a lot of feedback that people wanted to see more from Jim and didn't like the change in perspective. I think going back to Unforgettable will make a lot of people happy and will help stabilize the Patreon numbers.
more from Jim? why would anyone want to see her with just one man? then people will start complaining if the Dev dose NTR with Jim being the protagonist. I love the change in perspective and the possibility of her with multiple men. How is the training at the club and her becoming a slut going to work if Jim is trying to be with her? It doesn't make any sense.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
more from Jim? why would anyone want to see her with just one man? then people will start complaining if the Dev dose NTR with Jim being the protagonist. I love the change in perspective and the possibility of her with multiple men. How is the training at the club and her becoming a slut going to work if Jim is trying to be with her? It doesn't make any sense.
I think the plan for Unforgettable is to allow Jim to have relationships with all of the women, not just Kayleigh. And since most players are men, I think they found that more enticing than playing a female protagonist. For Unforgettable, I don't think Kayleigh will be having sex with other men, it'll just be Jim having sex with various women depending on the choices made.

As for the training, I don't know too much about the club. I'm not even sure if Jim has a role in that game. Heck, I'm not even sure if the script was finalized. I would imagine that all options are still on the table as the dev team takes a wait and see approach to the reception of Corrupting and then to Unforgettable. But if you really like Kayleigh and female protagonist stories I would encourage you to let the Dev know here, on discord, and on Patreon because he's always been responsive to my questions and thoughts.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I think the plan for Unforgettable is to allow Jim to have relationships with all of the women, not just Kayleigh. And since most players are men, I think they found that more enticing than playing a female protagonist. For Unforgettable, I don't think Kayleigh will be having sex with other men, it'll just be Jim having sex with various women depending on the choices made.

As for the training, I don't know too much about the club. I'm not even sure if Jim has a role in that game. Heck, I'm not even sure if the script was finalized. I would imagine that all options are still on the table as the dev team takes a wait and see approach to the reception of Corrupting and then to Unforgettable. But if you really like Kayleigh and female protagonist stories I would encourage you to let the Dev know here, on discord, and on Patreon because he's always been responsive to my questions and thoughts.
Good point. Hopefully you are right and Unforgettable is to make the people who want to see Jim happy. And the next game in the corrupting Kayleigh story will be centered with her. Thanks. I will send a message to the developer.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Good point. Hopefully you are right and Unforgettable is to make the people who want to see Jim happy. And the next game in the corrupting Kayleigh story will be centered with her. Thanks. I will send a message to the developer.
One of the points I've made here and to the dev himself is that games with young/inexperienced female protagonists often struggle with pacing. Corruption games are all about the buildup and keeping things realistic, that's where they find their eroticism. But you also need to have a payoff. The problem is that the payoff is really slow to develop for obvious reasons, and that can get frustrating for players quickly. I actually wouldn't mind fast forwarding a little in Kayleigh's life to see an older, more established, version who has gained confidence and abilities- but is also still learning.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
One of the points I've made here and to the dev himself is that games with young/inexperienced female protagonists often struggle with pacing. Corruption games are all about the buildup and keeping things realistic, that's where they find their eroticism. But you also need to have a payoff. The problem is that the payoff is really slow to develop for obvious reasons, and that can get frustrating for players quickly. I actually wouldn't mind fast forwarding a little in Kayleigh's life to see an older, more established, version who has gained confidence and abilities- but is also still learning.
Thats not completely true about the slow pacing. Even though she is inexperience, she can become more experienced fast. start with dancing naked, then lap dances, then blowjobs, and so on and so forth. Have you played Katie's corruption? Its basically blackmail to get her to do things. for instance say now that its been all over the internet and community, nobody is going to hire Kayleigh. So Edmund blackmails her, maybe even has her sign a contract that maybe she doesn't completely read. the corruption can be a little slow, but not too slow that it gets boring. To see Kayleigh with many different men is what makes me excited.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Thats not completely true about the slow pacing. Have you played Katie's corruption? Its basically blackmail to get her to do things. for instance say now that its been all over the internet and community, nobody is going to hire Kayleigh. So Edmund blackmails her, maybe even has her sign a contract that maybe she doesn't completely read. the corruption can be a little slow, but not too slow that it gets boring.
I would designate a difference between blackmail and corruption. You're right that blackmail opens up different options. Corruption, IMO, requires more acceptance from the target whereas blackmail is forced upon the target. That changes the nature of the pacing. Kayleigh hasn't been forced to do anything (though at times it has been borderline) and that's more fun to me than blackmail.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I would designate a difference between blackmail and corruption. You're right that blackmail opens up different options. Corruption, IMO, requires more acceptance from the target whereas blackmail is forced upon the target. That changes the nature of the pacing. Kayleigh hasn't been forced to do anything (though at times it has been borderline) and that's more fun to me than blackmail.
I agree. I like the corruption. forget I said blackmail. Let me rephrase. the corruption can still be faster. At first it can be dancing and stripping. Then lap dances and groping. She enjoys it and Edmund pays her very very well. She is willing to close deals with other clients with her assets. She enjoys it and wants to continue as long as she is paid. And again, there are so many ways it can go. Including becoming as corrupt as Edmunds assistant. Servicing anyone they request with no questions asked. That can go a long way in meetings with clients and stuff.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally, I don't like Edmond. I know he's a major character and a driving force in the game, but I don't enjoy him. I don't want to see Kayleigh have sex with him, and I hate how he treats Jen. To be fair, this is his character so it's good writing, but I don't enjoy him. I would prefer a game with a more independent Kayleigh that finds her corruption through other means.

While I don't care for Edmond, he's a good character. But the other characters like Claire and Amanda I don't think have added anything to the game. More adventures for Kayleigh and Ellyce would be best, and I'd really like to see more from Jen.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am the other way. But its probably a girl/guy thing. Why yes Edmond is not very nice and very arrogant. He is well written and without his money paying Kay, she wouldn't be doing all these things. I would like to see her work for him. He already has an assistant so she can be more of an entertainer for the company. Let her explore her sexuality by being more provocative to other men and be paid for it. But she can also have more adventures with Ellyce when she isn't working. And with her work for Edmond, the adventures with Ellyce can be more risky and fun.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Lol. He doesn’t have to be involved directly for us to both get what we want. I mean the assistant could come to her with what she needs to do each day. Show the end of the meeting with clients and have her come in and Edmond leave so he is seen very little.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I see 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Can we play this game completely lesbian?

• Sad
Reactions: pootin
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes