VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No probs - I enojy the game too much to be impatient. :)
If you haven't already, you should consider becoming a Patron. I am and the bonus scenes have been killer.

Promo.png
I say this because it kills me how slow this thread is and I wanted an excuse to post that picture. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: m3lee

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

I usually post here only when the content becomes public, so all F95 users can play. That happens on day 15 of each month.

Thank you for playing

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V112.jpg
Hi friends,

Corrupting Kayleigh V1.08 became public and the downloadable version is here.

Online version updated:

Webp (773mb):
Jpg(1.19gb):
Webp-inc (27.3mb v1.07 needed!):

This version we will have two sex scenes, vaginal and anal, after Jen lost her temper and give a beating on Claire. Very intense scene.

v1.08 changes:
- 175 new imagens presenting Kayleigh's 14th idea part 2.

Corrupting Kayleigh reached 3571 images.

The 4k image for this month:
Webp.netCompressEasterBunnies.jpg

Thank you for sharing

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hmm. So, it seems like all my save data was deleted. Sucks since I had saves since 1.04, and it carried over with no problem in previous updates. I'm guessing it was automatically deleted after a certain amount of time. Anyone know of any way to prevent that from happening in the future?

Reactions: paddyo73

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hmm. So, it seems like all my save data was deleted. Sucks since I had saves since 1.04, and it carried over with no problem in previous updates. I'm guessing it was automatically deleted after a certain amount of time. Anyone know of any way to prevent that from happening in the future?
We store that data on the browser local storage, it's more secure than cookies, but if you ask to delete browser's cache it can delete the store. Here is a link talking about that:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I think if you use offline version then local store is tied to folder where you put the game.
If you change folder (like different folder for each release), no access to old saves.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
We store that data on the browser local storage, it's more secure than cookies, but if you ask to delete browser's cache it can delete the store. Here is a link talking about that:
Well, I definitely didn't do that. I'll look around and see if there's a setting that automatically clears my cache after certain period of time. That's the only explanation I could think of.
I think if you use offline version then local store is tied to folder where you put the game.
If you change folder (like different folder for each release), no access to old saves.
I don't think that's the case. I always played the offline version, and I never had that problem before. Also, when I went back and tried playing an older version, the saves were still gone.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
What makes me wonder? Why does a nice game like this need to be on a crappy html platform? No auto save, every wrong decision result in a complete restart of the game. After a few restarts it becomes pretty annoying. This game would be as a visual novel with choices a really good game. Anyway I like the storyline and the atmosphere of the game. The quality of the graphic is average in my eyes.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What makes me wonder? Why does a nice game like this need to be on a crappy html platform? No auto save, every wrong decision result in a complete restart of the game. After a few restarts it becomes pretty annoying. This game would be as a visual novel with choices a really good game. Anyway I like the storyline and the atmosphere of the game. The quality of the graphic is average in my eyes.
I think it's a situation where the newest game was an outgrowth of the previous game, which was itself an outgrowth of the original game. That first game, Afternoon to Remember, feels like it was 100 years ago. I think the dev has gone on to get about the most that he can out of this html platform, and I know he has looked at switching to Daz or RenPy for future games, but for now he has to ride this game out. For now, we just need to have lots of saves in order to avoid game overs.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I started creating games after playing Tlaero and Mortze games that were made in PHP, that's why I chose HTML platform at the beginning. Until these days our URL gets a lot of accesses, that's why I didn't move to a desktop platform. After finishing this game I will study Renpy module that export to the web.

I always thought about the visual consistency of the games, I only made a few small improvements. But it got me stuck in old patterns, some characters still use Genesis 2, some scenarios are old, with 3delight textures. If I were to make a new game, with new characters, I would certainly do everything with Genesis 8 and clothes with dforce. It is not for lack of assets, over the years I bought thousands of products in the Daz store as aniSound, aniLips, Reality... I just can't introduce any of that into the games out of nowhere.

I really failed to work on an option to export saves, I didn't had the time, the scenario creation for the Mall consumed all the time I had. This would fix the saves problem.

Anyway, Corrupting Kayleigh is almost done, in 1 or 2 versions, I will wrapped it as complete product and move on.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I know there has been some conversation about remaking Afternoon to Remember. Maybe that would be a good opportunity to try Renpy for the first time.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
testing the game, I really like female protagonist games; but I'm tired of the guys you have sex with always being young with statuesque bodies ... I hope that's not the case with this one

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just played it completely and except for two short scenes, I did not find what I was looking for
What were you looking for? You were looking for something with older/unfit people men? That could be an idea for a bonus scene.

Edit- off the top of my head, I can only think of one or two scenes with older/unfit men in CK.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
What were you looking for? You were looking for something with older/unfit people men? That could be an idea for a bonus scene.

Edit- off the top of my head, I can only think of one or two scenes with older/unfit men in CK.
I like young girl / old man games, I thought there was a lot of that here

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes