VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
I remember playing through this game spending hours, but couldn't save/load at the end. How does a game this long doesn't have proper save/load which should persist through incognito browser close and opens?

You should make saves downloadable so we could play incognito, and able to (up)load if we want to continue where we left...

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
i find the protagonist really cute ! i just have a question ? but maybe you can,'t because it's a spoiler lol is she going to get fucked in a future update?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I remember playing through this game spending hours, but couldn't save/load at the end. How does a game this long doesn't have proper save/load which should persist through incognito browser close and opens?

You should make saves downloadable so we could play incognito, and able to (up)load if we want to continue where we left...
This is really a fault of mine, given other problems I still couldn't focus on the export / import saves function. The saves are stored on the browser Local Storage, that's safer than cookies, but you don't have much control.

Kayleigh is probably the ugliest name i've ever heard in my life lmao
You lived very little

i find the protagonist really cute ! i just have a question ? but maybe you can,'t because it's a spoiler lol is she going to get fucked in a future update?
I didn't write the story, but believe me, if she won't be fucked, I will build a continuation with this scene myself :LOL: But I believe that will have sex with her in a few updates, the next version we will have some action but she is not part of it.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Strange, I think I already answered you two but the answer was gone. It was just before a server maintance.

Any updates? This game needs some hype!
Hi, we are working on a version where Liberty will have some payback for her behaviour. Unfortunately due the events on this month I will experience a small delay

there is no launcher in this game
Double click on file "index.html" to open on your default browser, or right click and "Open with" any browser that you like.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Strange, I think I already answered you two but the answer was gone. It was just before a server maintance.

Hi, we are working on a version where Liberty will have some payback for her behaviour. Unfortunately due the events on this month I will experience a small delay

Double click on file "index.html" to open on your default browser, or right click and "Open with" any browser that you like.
Looking forward to the next update, I hope the delay won't be too long.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I have tried to DL from all sources (in case the DL was corrupted) but as soon as I start the game I get Kayleigh's 13 choice Rub Cock and end of game ? that's were the previous update (103) finished so can't progress with 104?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I have tried to DL from all sources (in case the DL was corrupted) but as soon as I start the game I get Kayleigh's 13 choice Rub Cock and end of game ? that's were the previous update (103) finished so can't progress with 104?
Hi Davewatch,

This link has the complete webp version (685,5mb):

Both, v1.03 and v1.04, and futurely v1.05, revolve around the 12th ideia, the photoshoot.

v1.03 cover the non-naked shoot, v1.04 is the naked shoot and v1.05 will have sex scenes, so, the three of them end on the 13th idea. If you have the option to see the naked photoshoot them v1.04 is enabled.

The v1.04 *inc version only have the new content, you need to copy and paste over an existing complete v1.03. The complete starts on the house, Kayleigh will perform 15 tasks and then they go the mall.

• Hey there
Reactions: Davewatch

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Ohh so my save was too late to catch the update thank you for that I will try again.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V109.jpg
Hi friends,

V1.05 became public and the downloadable version is here.

Online version updated:

Webp (710,8mb):

Jpg(1,08gb):

Webp-inc (45,4mb v104 needed!):

v1.05 changes:
- 264 new imagens presenting Kayleigh's 12th idea, the photoshoot part 3: lesbian set expanded.

There are a lot of action on this one, this update comes with the re-release of Unforgettable Dinner: https://f95zone.to/threads/unforgettable-dinner-v1-04-xtryptic-studios.8432/

Check the complete announcement:

Thank you for sharing

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes