VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I've researched a few times if RenPy exports to the web but I couldn't find (fala português?)
Do you mean require an online component/heartbeat to play, or could you perhaps clarify?

Last edited:

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Any content involving Kayleigh and Jen...yet?
I don't think it's planned, there's no incest tag.
waiting for this for so long
In the Mall, in the 14th idea they perform together, but not one doing in the other. But we can always create an extra scene with this kind of content.

Do you mean require an online component/heartbeat to play, or could you perhaps clarify?
I would like to create a game using Renpy but make it possible to people play it on a web site, like a flash game. I don't think it's possible. We got a lot of access on our URL

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I would like to create a game using Renpy but make it possible to people play it on a web site, like a flash game. I don't think it's possible. We got a lot of access on our URL
, should be included in recent RenPy builds - Not sure what limitations apply for it. Played a few simple games using it, both self-hosted and on newgrounds/itch.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
, should be included in recent RenPy builds - Not sure what limitations apply for it. Played a few simple games using it, both self-hosted and on newgrounds/itch.
Seems very interesting, even if it's not so good yet, it's very nice to see that they are investing on that. Maybe I should take a time to study Renpy more. Thank you Cmann!

Reactions: Jstain and Cmann

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
In the Mall, in the 14th idea they perform together, but not one doing in the other. But we can always create an extra scene with this kind of content.

That would be a hot scene, I hope you make it happen :)

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V110.jpg
Hi friends,

V1.06 became public and the downloadable version is here.

Online version updated:

Webp (727,4mb):
Jpg(1,1gb):
Webp-inc (19mb v105 needed!):

v1.06 changes:
- 94 new imagens presenting Kayleigh's 13th idea

As the 13th idea is very small, I decided to made this update also smaller in order to put us back on schedule. A wide variety of problems in December delayed the previous version a lot, we had to create a short version to restore the deadlines, next month will be a regular one.

Check the complete announcement:

Thank you for sharing

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I can't believe people are still playing this. It had so much promise, but hasn't gone anywhere since they got to the mall. Nothing planned for Kayleigh and Jen? What a waste. Like this game couldn't get anymore boring or vanilla. Boo this game

Reactions: Jeepster

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I can't believe people are still playing this. It had so much promise, but hasn't gone anywhere since they got to the mall. Nothing planned for Kayleigh and Jen? What a waste. Like this game couldn't get anymore boring or vanilla. Boo this game
I actually think the mall has seen a lot of action. And why did you assume there would be action between Kayleigh and Jen? There's no incest tag on this game.

Reactions: m3lee

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's possible. This web uploads renpy games to play online . They upload RPGM games too, besides of flash and html of course.

They use this to incorporate the renpy games to their website.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxCarna

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V111.jpg
Hi friends,

Corrupting Kayleigh V1.07 became public and the downloadable version is here.

Online version updated:

Webp (748.5mb):
Jpg(1.15gb):
Webp-inc (23.8mb v1.06 needed!):

Kayleigh will perform her first blowjob!
The 14th idea has an approximate size to the photo essay and therefore it will also be divided into 3 parts. The first one available now shows the main path with Jim and Kayleigh, with Jim cumming on her.

The second part is an alternative path that will bring about twists and even an anal sex scene. The third is an extension of the first part, bringing more options of girls to receive the cumshot.

Complete post:

Now, the last 4k scenes, I received a suspension notification from Patreon and I had to hide some images from my page. These images are sent in 4096x2048 resolution for patrons:
Webp.net_GirlsWorking.jpg
Webp.netCompressForgottenBeauties.jpg
Webp.netCompressStPatrickDay.jpg

Thank your for sharing

Last edited:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
don't know if anybody has touched on this subject , but, Kayleigh is a she/her. in the change log, Kayleigh will perform HER first BJ. His/he/him means male/guy and she/her/hers would mean girl. FYI

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
don't know if anybody has touched on this subject , but, Kayleigh is a she/her. in the change log, Kayleigh will perform HER first BJ. His/he/him means male/guy and she/her/hers would mean girl. FYI
Fixed, is her for sure

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
But.....but.....this is the 21st century! There's supposed to be dozens of sexualities out there!

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes