VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I like young girl / old man games, I thought there was a lot of that here
I think the original plan was to have Edmond develop more of a relationship with Kayleigh. But I don't think Edmond was a very popular character, so I believe that storyline has been dropped.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Too bad, the game really has a lot of potential to explode with kinky scenes but it doesn't seem like it dares to go a step further
I think the original plan was to have Edmond develop more of a relationship with Kayleigh. But I don't think Edmond was a very popular character, so I believe that storyline has been dropped.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Too bad, the game really has a lot of potential to explode with kinky scenes but it doesn't seem like it dares to go a step further
I think it was designed for a slow and believable corruption for Kayleigh. In my conversations with Max, there was a whole other section planned but I don't think he was getting the feedback he needed to justify the expansion. So they're wrapping up CK so that they can revisit Unforgettable Dinner and finish up some loose ends there. But I think it's good for you to make your wishes known here, Max seems like a guy who encourages feedback.

Reactions: nn2017

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I think it was designed for a slow and believable corruption for Kayleigh. In my conversations with Max, there was a whole other section planned but I don't think he was getting the feedback he needed to justify the expansion. So they're wrapping up CK so that they can revisit Unforgettable Dinner and finish up some loose ends there. But I think it's good for you to make your wishes known here, Max seems like a guy who encourages feedback.
I guess Max is the designer, I appreciate your attention to read and answer my comments

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V113.jpg

Corrupting Kayleigh V1.09 Public

Hi friends,

Corrupting Kayleigh V1.09 became public and the downloadable version is here.

Online version updated:

Webp (790mb):
Jpg(1.22gb):
Webp-inc (18.8mb v1.08 needed!):

In this third part, Jim will have another options to finish his action. This update adds almost nothing to the story, its role is to fill a gap in options.

Next version is the last for Corrupting Kayleigh, I intend to add 2 new features this closing: ability to export saves and make font size and color editable in the configuration menu.

v1.09 changes:
- 143 new imagens presenting Kayleigh's 14th idea part 3.

Corrupting Kayleigh reached 3714 images.

Thanks for sharing

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Where can I download it?
There are 3 options on my post on Mega, and if the op is updated, in the first post they put more download server options

Hmm, the game doesn't want to run in any browser... it says loading and white screen
JPG version should work on Safari and IE, Webp should work on Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Edge.

Sometimes the browser's config block some resources, you can check that pressing CTRL + SHIFT + I, on the side panel select the Console tab. Try the open the game again with the panel opened and please send me if there is any error messages.

Here it stopped at the same place as the previous version
Yes, the last 3 versions stop at idea 15 which will be the last, concluding the game

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
There are 3 options on my post on Mega, and if the op is updated, in the first post they put more download server options

JPG version should work on Safari and IE, Webp should work on Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Edge.

Sometimes the browser's config block some resources, you can check that pressing CTRL + SHIFT + I, on the side panel select the Console tab. Try the open the game again with the panel opened and please send me if there is any error messages.

Yes, the last 3 versions stop at idea 15 which will be the last, concluding the game
Here is a little different, my friend told me that in the JPG version, it seems like there is something in the code, because of this, the game does not want to start.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
When I try to open the JPG on Chrome I got this:

"Origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, chrome-untrusted, https."

That's because when we run locally we use the file protocol, jpg uses old libraries in order to run on Safari and IE, they run into this problem. The webp version uses recent libraries, with them we don't face this.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupting Kayleigh [v1.09 Public] [Xtryptic Studios] - Compressed

Original webp images/modern browsers Size: 789.99 MB
Original jpg images/legacy browsers Size: 1.22 GB

Compressed webp images/modern browsers Size: 591.0 MB
Compressed jpg images/legacy browsers Size: 616.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I really like the story but I will wait for an option to export/reimport saves since I lost it twice already. I don't know how difficult it is to implement but I think it's really important to add it.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I really like the story but I will wait for an option to export/reimport saves since I lost it twice already. I don't know how difficult it is to implement but I think it's really important to add it.
Yesterday I upload a version with this feature, I didn't share it here yet because the new content is not available, but if you access the online version you can test it.

I also add features to customize in-game text, you change to any color that you want, add or remove shadow, change size and define opacity for the text-box.

raverjoe

May 28, 2021
So the online Version still doesn’t feature the last scene right? Was confused at first as it was greyed out. By the way can we somehow export saves from the offline version maybe I was being too stupid.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
So the online Version still doesn’t feature the last scene right? Was confused at first as it was greyed out. By the way can we somehow export saves from the offline version maybe I was being too stupid.
Raverjoe,

I'm not sure if I fully understood the first question, but the online version is always updated first, the new content is blocked only for patreon logged users.

On day 15, I open the online content for everyone and I also generate the download version. The export feature will be present on the next download version, in 3 days.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V114.jpg

Hi friends,

Corrupting Kayleigh is completed and full available for public, we won't make any changes for this game, except bug fixes.

This mean all the text for scenes, buttons, and so on, is ready and organized in json files, allowing translation revisions and the addition of new languages, if any user desire.

Online version updated:

Webp (802mb):
Jpg(1.25gb):
Webp-inc (1mb v1.09 needed!):

In this last update we will 83 more scenes of Kayleigh's final idea, where she leaves the mall. Besides the new content, as previously announced now you will be able to export and import game's data, and completely customize in-game text.

Final changes:
- 83 new imagens presenting the last of Kayleigh's ideas.
- Export/Import saves.
- Customizable Scene Text Size and Appearance.

Corrupting Kayleigh reached the final mark of 3796 images.

As some users had doubts I will summarize the game structure:
- First page
--- Login
--- Change language right after the video.
--- Start the game (second page).
--- Play other Afternoon to Remember and Unforgettable Dinner.
--- Join Patreon and Apoiase campaigns.
--- 4k Scenes carousel
---
- Second page
--- Start playing.
--- Settings
----- Save (blocked at this time) and export data.
----- Load previous games and import data.
----- Go back to main menu
----- Preferences
------- Change language (any time inside the game)
------- Change font size.
------- Change font color.
------- Change textbox opacity (black box around text)
------- Change font shadow (black and white, 3 sizes)
------- Enable sounds, enable music
------- Music volume.
----- Return
----- Visited scenes' counter
--- Extra Scenes, acess available extra scenes.
--- Characters information
--- Go back to title, first page.
--- Disclaimer

Keyboard commands:
H - hide/unhide the subtitles
ESC - open/close the settings pane
SPACE - click on next or open the answer options
CTRL - skip scene
ENTER - click on end scene (game overs)
ARROW LEFT - show previous text (when the option "back" is displayed)
ARROW RIGHT - show more text (when the option "more" is displayed)

I also add a new extra scene, only avaible online:
Spitz2_07.jpg

Our new (and final) extra scenes for Corrupting Kayleigh starts after a scene on Kayleigh's seventh idea. A girl with her boyfriend watches a performance from Kayleigh and Ellyce on the middle of the foodcourt. How much could this situation have messed with the girl's mind?

This scene was written by a distinguished member of f95zone.

Thanks for sharing

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes