HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
You can prevent their loss but if you have already lost them, all you can do is loading an old save.
Did I miss a hint on how to prevent it? I basically just kept refusing to click on that event after I found out what happened. Also ended up with a bad end.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Did I miss a hint on how to prevent it? I basically just kept refusing to click on that event after I found out what happened. Also ended up with a bad end.
Refuse to click is not a good strategy as the defeeat outcome is always played before the good (if both are possible).

Can you tell me which character areyou losing ?

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Going to spell it wrong, but Fenielle to Telis. I tried a new game and have done parties and got 2 notices of them getting closer to corruption, but I'm guessing I had missed some weeks of having the celebration? Do you have to do it every week from the start?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Going to spell it wrong, but Fenielle to Telis. I tried a new game and have done parties and got 2 notices of them getting closer to corruption, but I'm guessing I had missed some weeks of having the celebration? Do you have to do it every week from the start?
Yes as having a spy/assassin in your ranks is not something you can allow yourself to let run wild, I think you can have one or two miss but it's not advised.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Yes as having a spy/assassin in your ranks is not something you can allow yourself to let run wild, I think you can have one or two miss but it's not advised.
Got ya. Restarted again. I don't know if it is something that could be changed, but I think around 3 weeks to the event, I had the event where the character was teetering on getting corrupted. Continued the party for the next 2-3 weeks whatever it was and the event triggered. Would there be a way to have after getting the starting to get corrupted to delay the fail?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Got ya. Restarted again. I don't know if it is something that could be changed, but I think around 3 weeks to the event, I had the event where the character was teetering on getting corrupted. Continued the party for the next 2-3 weeks whatever it was and the event triggered. Would there be a way to have after getting the starting to get corrupted to delay the fail?
There is no way to delay the fail, sure she is less inclined to try to kill you because corrupted but as she is more and more conscious of what you are doing, she go in hurry.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Good morning noble beta-tester.

The next update is on and we go for Krizza this time. This is the last character arc, the next (and last) will be the endgame arc (I advise you to keep a save before and after Shakti).

Don't forget : first to find a bug = you can ask a new random event for a character of your choice, it will be put in with the bugfix.

Have a nice play (and don't hesitate to comment, rate...).

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
After i attack Lindon the other town, Benbarn, shows up in the list of holdings as well. All three of it's stats display as [undefined]. This does not change when i build something and pass a day.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
After i attack Lindon the other town, Benbarn, shows up in the list of holdings as well. All three of it's stats display as [undefined]. This does not change when i build something and pass a day.
Congrats for finding the bug ! Do you have a character preference ?

How do I get the good ending for Eden?
Make sure to sway people to your side by order or corruption.

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
When choosing to go to Stanlow first in the beginning, "Your arrival in Dunwich is not particularly discreet" is in the passage

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Possibly silly question, but every now and then over the years I see a picture or two of the girl in the second preview image (the one with the shield and black cloth). iirc, there's also one of her wearing splint mail. I could never find the full set, nor any idea what to google for. I don't suppose anyone can point me in the right direction?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Mister XxX
Loop when spying on the elves (you can only repeat spying and it dont advances time, so endless if you dont go back or reload)

"A rider arrives, carrying a message. "
Leads to blank page without options, going back keeps this event showing every day

After capturing lindon, benbarn shows up in your list as well...while you can build stuff you cant raise the stats and therefor not change the laws...you also cant attack/conquer it the normal way. I think i can cheat the stats, but it shouldnt happen in the first place.
Order : [number NaN]
Corruption : [number NaN]
Defense : [number NaN]

There also seems to be an order bug. I attacked rosach first to prevent enemy reinforcements. Now i captured and maxed out all (the elves are still fighting back) of the regions i could, but there is a huge hole in my list (between kinallen and norcoast). I guess it would have been the first option in the attack menu, but now my attack menu is empty. Btw, are the fucking elves ever go down? After 50 wins nothing has changed.
Currently i do nothing then sending troops and supplys there, watch random events and recheck every now and then if i can conquer the missing lands...

Oh, and please add more "back" buttons...change the law, build, ...you always need to go back with the sidemenu if there is nothing to change/build left...and honestly, i play html games mostly in split-screen with vlc player, so i need to hide the sidemenu in order to play...

Aside from these problems i still like the game, especially its concept. Being lesbian myself i know very well how rare games like yours are.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mister XxX
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes