HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Here are two saves : before I take the two towns and after the three weeks after I receive the report.
I honestly don't know how the fuck this one manage to escape the bugtest.

The timer is working properly this time AND has been reset to two because, after watching your save, two weeks are more than enough. You can load your before renrick save.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Okay, there are another issues now, the army when it comes is still to 2000 units while if I understand correctly, the other countries as long as they have strong defence, high loyalties and that I have gained the good ending for the favorites (here Eden, Ipia, Brea and Farnelle) it should have been a little less than that. And, the army come back every week, much less stronger that is true, but at the third week, I have the game over.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Okay, there are another issues now, the army when it comes is still to 2000 units while if I understand correctly, the other countries as long as they have strong defence, high loyalties and that I have gained the good ending for the favorites (here Eden, Ipia, Brea and Farnelle) it should have been a little less than that. And, the army come back every week, much less stronger that is true, but at the third week, I have the game over.
You have correctly understood.
Unforseen consequences of the last bugfix. Done.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Well, I tried to do a new game and whle the army stop coming back, it's number stubbornly stay at 2000 (in the french version)

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Oh, okay, sorry for bothering you with this.
You are not bothering me, this is still a bug and was needed to be resolved and I thank you for your infinite patience about my messy code. It's just that I don't have the strenght to make another 3*upload to patch this tonight.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
You are not bothering me, this is still a bug and was needed to be resolved and I thank you for your infinite patience about my messy code. It's just that I don't have the strenght to make another 3*upload to patch this tonight.
Don't worry about it, I'm not familliar with coding, but I know that it can be messy, even for the most experimented with it.

Reactions: Mister XxX

anomajou

May 7, 2023
in `:: Attack territory`, there's a typo in conditions.

`<<if $danghelioncontrol is 0 and mia lt 1>>[[Danghelion's refuge]]<</if>>`
should be `$mia`, not `mia`

anomajou

May 7, 2023
there's also 10 places where `<if *>>` misses a bracket at the start. happens in every city in english version.
also, there is no need to chain `<<if>>1<<else>><<if>>2<<else>><<if>>3<</if>><</if>><</if>>`. could just use `<<if>>1<<elseif>>2<<elseif>>3<</if>>`.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
there's also 10 places where `<if *>>` misses a bracket at the start. happens in every city in english version.
also, there is no need to chain `<<if>>1<<else>><<if>>2<<else>><<if>>3<</if>><</if>><</if>>`. could just use `<<if>>1<<elseif>>2<<elseif>>3<</if>>`.
Fixed. Thanks.

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
The update has been done, because it wasn't gamebreaking, I was waiting to see if more was to come.

Fixed.
Favouring gay men law seems to be broken in all towns in the online version. And the towns in Raymond county are in red and shows up as eMarshmill/eNorcoast does not exist. two towns in Renrick's community have the french word for spy in the English version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister XxX
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes