HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Favouring gay men law seems to be broken in all towns in the online version. And the towns in Raymond county are in red and shows up as eMarshmill/eNorcoast does not exist. two towns in Renrick's community have the french word for spy in the English version.
The online version is fixed, the others are not for now.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Update time !

Stassanna arc is opened ! Krizza should be the next one before the final arc.

As usual, feedback, rating et bugreports are welcomed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mister XxX Please add a cover image.
Added a temporary one, Cover images are required.

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Is there any possibility of having male rivals for the female lead? Or will it only be focused on women and lesbian content?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thank you, I'll give the game a feel then
I hope it will be to your liking, but I must warn you that the game is 95% lesbian oriented. The hetero scenes are mostly considered as bad outcome.

Error after 10 seconds playing the game:
Downloaded and alredy early in the game and error comes up
Yep, It's a remain of the law bug. I forgot to fix Stanlow and Danghelion in the english version, corrected by now (hopefully).

I have added a random event as apologies for the inconvenience.

Is there a way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All your officiers (and Brea of course) can be saved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
haven't played it yet, is the ntr a one-off gameover screen? or can i play it specifically to get betrayed? lol

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
Playing the online version, don't know if it's something which will be added in the next update, but once Rosach slum becomes greylyn all the stats are undefined for it, nothing to build and there's no laws and the you're urgently called event leads to a page saying Double-click this passage to edit it.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
haven't played it yet, is the ntr a one-off gameover screen? or can i play it specifically to get betrayed? lol
In the final version both type will be possible. For now you can get betrayed without game over.

Playing the online version, don't know if it's something which will be added in the next update, but once Rosach slum becomes greylyn all the stats are undefined for it, nothing to build and there's no laws and the you're urgently called event leads to a page saying Double-click this passage to edit it.
I see what the problem is. I will bugfix it tomorrow.

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
Amazing game. Just wanted to give my feedback. First it'd be nice if the elves were treated differently once they join the army. They could be a different type of unit like elite archers or something. Also don't know if it's planned but after I conquer the whole Raymount county and do the related quest I still can't go inside the villages. And finally doe the dev have an patreon ? I surely would like to support this project.

Reactions: Mister XxX

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Amazing game. Just wanted to give my feedback. First it'd be nice if the elves were treated differently once they join the army. They could be a different type of unit like elite archers or something. Also don't know if it's planned but after I conquer the whole Raymount county and do the related quest I still can't go inside the villages. And finally doe the dev have an patreon ? I surely would like to support this project.
1/ Well the elves give access to enchantress recruitment and since they are not that numerous (lore-wise)... but I see your point.

2/ Probably a bug, I will look into it (could you send me your save ?).

3/ I haven't as I didn't view my work as patreonable and I am not enterly confortable with earning money with photos I don't own (Yeah strange ethic for a pirate site). I could make a patreon for tips for those who really wants to support, but the game will stay free no matter what.

EDIT : and thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vango.Bango

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
1/ Well the elves give access to enchantress recruitment and since they are not that numerous (lore-wise)... but I see your point.

2/ Probably a bug, I will look into it (could you send me your save ?).

3/ I haven't as I didn't view my work as patreonable and I am not enterly confortable with earning money with photos I don't own (Yeah strange ethic for a pirate site). I could make a patreon for tips for those who really wants to support, but the game will stay free no matter what.

EDIT : and thank you for the compliment.
Here's my save

Reactions: Mister XxX

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Here's my save
That was a tricky one to find as it only triggered by attacking Raymount's citie last in the english version. I congrats you for this one. Your save is fixed.

I have checked every thing, even the online version and yet I didn't find it. I have uploaded a new version online, try it and, if the bug persist send your save please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vango.Bango
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes