HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
When choosing to go to Stanlow first in the beginning, "Your arrival in Dunwich is not particularly discreet" is in the passage
I will fix this with next patch, thanks for reporting it.

Possibly silly question, but every now and then over the years I see a picture or two of the girl in the second preview image (the one with the shield and black cloth). iirc, there's also one of her wearing splint mail. I could never find the full set, nor any idea what to google for. I don't suppose anyone can point me in the right direction?
I think you can find some of her work here :

Loop when spying on the elves (you can only repeat spying and it dont advances time, so endless if you dont go back or reload)
"A rider arrives, carrying a message. "
Leads to blank page without options, going back keeps this event showing every day
After capturing lindon, benbarn shows up in your list as well...while you can build stuff you cant raise the stats and therefor not change the laws...you also cant attack/conquer it the normal way. I think i can cheat the stats, but it shouldnt happen in the first place.
Order : [number NaN]
Corruption : [number NaN]
Defense : [number NaN]
Got it. Thanks.

There also seems to be an order bug. I attacked rosach first to prevent enemy reinforcements. Now i captured and maxed out all (the elves are still fighting back) of the regions i could, but there is a huge hole in my list (between kinallen and norcoast). I guess it would have been the first option in the attack menu, but now my attack menu is empty. Btw, are the fucking elves ever go down? After 50 wins nothing has changed.
Currently i do nothing then sending troops and supplys there, watch random events and recheck every now and then if i can conquer the missing lands...
Strange. This seems like of hell of bugs here. Can you send me your save ? Outside of the bugfix, I will try to clean it.

Oh, and please add more "back" buttons...change the law, build, ...you always need to go back with the sidemenu if there is nothing to change/build left...and honestly, i play html games mostly in split-screen with vlc player, so i need to hide the sidemenu in order to play...
It was meant to prevent an abuse (as you could have infinite actions with a back button if you do it right). But I think I can work something.

Aside from these problems i still like the game, especially its concept. Being lesbian myself i know very well how rare games like yours are.
Well I really appreciate it (and if you have any advice for sex scenes don't hesitate, you have more knowing than me on the subject). I hope you will be happy to know that I don't intend to stop after corrupting the country.

And since you have reported unknown bugs you can ask a random event for a character of your choice, who will be the chosen ?

Reactions: unholy baker

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
When building the farm in either Dunwich or Stanlow it deducts 3 wood twice and no stone, can lead to negative wood.

Reactions: Mister XxX

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
After completing the elves the assassins and mistress assassins aren't properly initialized and are NaN as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Training warriors lists the number of Mistresses gained for both instead of properly telling you how many sisters you got (in this case here I got 11 sisters and 4 mistresses)

Bad evaluation of something when defeating Raymount if it was the last one defeated in the area.

Also the Telis questline doesn't progress properly.

This step repeats until you fail.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
After completing the elves the assassins and mistress assassins aren't properly initialized and are NaN as well.

Training warriors lists the number of Mistresses gained for both instead of properly telling you how many sisters you got (in this case here I got 11 sisters and 4 mistresses)

Bad evaluation of something when defeating Raymount if it was the last one defeated in the area.

Also the Telis questline doesn't progress properly.

This step repeats until you fail.

The first two has been fixed (but not uploaded for now). Could you lend your save for the other two ?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The first two has been fixed (but not uploaded for now). Could you lend your save for the other two ?
Here's some, I manually fixed my assassins/mistresses but otherwise didn't touch anything. If you defeat Raymount before the other two towns in the area it works, but if you defeat it last all 3 towns are un-interactable.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Here's some, I manually fixed my assassins/mistresses but otherwise didn't touch anything. If you defeat Raymount before the other two towns in the area it works, but if you defeat it last all 3 towns are un-interactable.
Raymount is fixed, but the second is... strange, using the save you have provide me, it seems to work as it must (corruption progress normally and timer too).

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Couldn't tell ya why, I didn't see a cause in your code either, but it repeated that event 10 times and then i lost due to telisi variable reaching 20.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It was meant to prevent an abuse (as you could have infinite actions with a back button if you do it right). But I think I can work something.
Pointless there, when there is something to upgrade/change you end back at the provinces overview. But if you dont have anything to click you dont get send back and miss the back button ^^

Strange. This seems like of hell of bugs here. Can you send me your save ? Outside of the bugfix, I will try to clean it.
Nope sorry, started over and this time i did everything in the most boring order from up to down without any strategy. This seems to work...mostly, except for defeating aurora because It's time to settle, definitively, Aurora's case. keeps appearing every day...you can kill her daily or spare her daily, would be a nice glitch to improve morals but honestly, i dont even know how to drop it below 17 ^^

Well I really appreciate it (and if you have any advice for sex scenes don't hesitate, you have more knowing than me on the subject). I hope you will be happy to know that I don't intend to stop after corrupting the country.
They are pretty decent, but it could need more. I mean, you give 3 orders per day and thats it...there should be at least 20h left of each day, enough for some events, meetings, summonings, ...

And since you have reported unknown bugs you can ask a random event for a character of your choice, who will be the chosen ?
As far as i have seen every named chara already has an event or a death scene. So how about a new chara, a virgin druid who noticed a change in the natural flow of magic and gets drawn to you like a moth to the light. Once she sees how the people and laws in your land changed she wants to support your goals and be by your side. She could either become your personal healer/bodyguard (ancient nature magic, stronger than common or elven magic) or a trainer to tweak your other magics. However, she always and only wants to be available for you...if you corrupt her like the others or keep her as your only pure lover is up to you.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Pointless there, when there is something to upgrade/change you end back at the provinces overview. But if you dont have anything to click you dont get send back and miss the back button ^^
I am sorry to disagree on this. The problem is simple : I don't know a way to make the back button disappear when you choose an action, so you had (back then) the option to go back and to avoid the end of the turn indifinitly.
I have create a way to prevent this, so the back button should be back with the futur bugfix.

Nope sorry, started over and this time i did everything in the most boring order from up to down without any strategy. This seems to work...mostly, except for defeating aurora because It's time to settle, definitively, Aurora's case. keeps appearing every day...you can kill her daily or spare her daily, would be a nice glitch to improve morals but honestly, i dont even know how to drop it below 17 ^^
Damn ! Well I will figure it myself.
Moral is only a problem if you let cities without barracks for too long so... yeap it's not a problem. However this choice have its importance for the ending.

They are pretty decent, but it could need more. I mean, you give 3 orders per day and thats it...there should be at least 20h left of each day, enough for some events, meetings, summonings, ...
The limited number of actions is mean to reflect that you have other duties to attend and that your orders can be long to bring results.

As far as i have seen every named chara already has an event or a death scene. So how about a new chara, a virgin druid who noticed a change in the natural flow of magic and gets drawn to you like a moth to the light. Once she sees how the people and laws in your land changed she wants to support your goals and be by your side. She could either become your personal healer/bodyguard (ancient nature magic, stronger than common or elven magic) or a trainer to tweak your other magics. However, she always and only wants to be available for you...if you corrupt her like the others or keep her as your only pure lover is up to you.
Each major character have its arc, some have random events to make them exist outside of them but no problem with your request. She won't become a major character but I have already an idea to make her at least a little important.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Moral is only a problem if you let cities without barracks for too long so... yeap it's not a problem. However this choice have its importance for the ending.
I think this is caused by one of the sets of three cities not having an option to buy barracks. I can't remember which one off hand but I was annoyed by that.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Thank you

There was no build option in the cities in the game I was doing so restarted and the build option was there

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I am sorry to disagree on this. The problem is simple : I don't know a way to make the back button disappear when you choose an action, so you had (back then) the option to go back and to avoid the end of the turn indifinitly.
I have create a way to prevent this, so the back button should be back with the futur bugfix.
Now i understand the problem. Would it be possible to use a new page for selected choices? Then you could add the back button to the build/change law overviews and have the time/action consuming proceed button for the choices.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Now i understand the problem. Would it be possible to use a new page for selected choices? Then you could add the back button to the build/change law overviews and have the time/action consuming proceed button for the choices.
It was a solution I tested (Danghelion is a remain of this) but it was a chore for the development. But don't worry, the back button will be back without the exploit.

Reactions: Virulenz

Seralwi

Feb 1, 2022
So, I keep losing to Aurora from the get go. Every towns, other than Lindon and Benbarn, are maxed (order, corruption, buildings and laws) and I got the good endings of all the favorites, but still it only lower Aurora's army to 2180 and I instantly lose.
I don't quite get why I keep losing no matter what I tried. Is my army too small (D201,S203,M86,A3,MA2,S4) ? But I'm already in the negative food income, and even when I went hard on recruiting I still lost. Or maybe the "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>" that I get just after clicking on "They are here" ?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Check your troups (HQ) and make sure they dont lack equipment (unarmed fighters lose faster, unprotected fighters die faster)
Remember the enemy army has 2000 fighters, you dont even have 500...and half of them lack training.

Seralwi

Feb 1, 2022
I don't lack equipment, but I'm already way in the negative food income and my stockpile is kinda low. So, I played too fast ? There is nothing left to fight so I can't lower my current troops to get back in the positive income, so I have to restart I guess.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes