Oct 10, 2021
Maybe i've yet to know the soft brush of a woman's pen, but the only one that distinctively reads like one to me is the cow teacher writer.
Cow teacher is the only Alypia character that doesn't bore me. Meeting her class and then getting the cape from them pushed her to memorable to me. The valkyrie leader might be more interesting if she went out with you and NPC valkyries on missions. Go actively hunt down unique demons, instead of those random encounters where you join NPC valkyries fighting animals.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Maybe i've yet to know the soft brush of a woman's pen, but the only one that distinctively reads like one to me is the cow teacher writer.
Alypia? Yeah, an easy litmus test in a game like this is whether they can write a F/F scene without mentioning dicks. It -never- fails; even the competent guy writers will inevitably throw in a line about a slavering pussy sucking on fingers as if they're the fat cock they feel is missing in that scene. All of the SKoW scenes I've run into have made sure to keep phallic thots (literal or in mind) close by.

Reactions: Wrynn13

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Alypia? Yeah, an easy litmus test in a game like this is whether they can write a F/F scene without mentioning dicks. It -never- fails; even the competent guy writers will inevitably throw in a line about a slavering pussy sucking on fingers as if they're the fat cock they feel is missing in that scene. All of the SKoW scenes I've run into have made sure to keep phallic thots (literal or in mind) close by.
Now I wonder if this is caused by a limit in the writer's abilities or are there sacrifices that they have to make to get scenes approved since Savin's tastes are...well known.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
No idea, I just assumed based on the vibes. The style is -very- teenage boy.
I took that as overcompensating. The thing that really disturbs me about their writing is the constant focus on bodily fluids, SKoW will take a passionate kissing scene and focus entirely on the drool, saliva and spit. Apparently it's called Hygrophilia.

Opening a random Jae'lyn scene, keywords: "Drool, saliva, squirt, milking, pre-cum, spit, futa-cream, cum, drink-serving, salty-shots, slurping, spunk"

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I took that as overcompensating. The thing that really disturbs me about their writing is the constant focus on bodily fluids, SKoW will take a passionate kissing scene and focus entirely on the drool, saliva and spit. Apparently it's called Hygrophilia.

Opening a random Jae'lyn scene, keywords: "Drool, saliva, squirt, milking, pre-cum, spit, futa-cream, cum, drink-serving, salty-shots, slurping, spunk"
If you want to write a cum drinking scene,then write a cum drinking scene.This is one big complaint that i have.noy only from SKoW but from most of the CoC2 writers.They never go all the way(pun intended).They either try to write a jack of all trades scene that fails cause it trys too fit too many things so it stops being arousing OR they focus on 1 fetish but they focus on its worst and most unarousing(idk if thats a word but you get the idea) features.

Reactions: rhdad and Wrynn13

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
If you want to write a cum drinking scene,then write a cum drinking scene.This is one big complaint that i have.noy only from SKoW but from most of the CoC2 writers.They never go all the way(pun intended).They either try to write a jack of all trades scene that fails cause it trys too fit too many things so it stops being arousing OR they focus on 1 fetish but they focus on its worst and most unarousing(idk if thats a word but you get the idea) features.
Checkmarking the required tags for a scene always brings down quality of writing, whether it's erotica or not

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
Been a while since I played. They start adding more corruption options? Last time there was just making Cait have more titty and/or chonk to her, and that was it. And that's not really corruption either.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Been a while since I played. They start adding more corruption options? Last time there was just making Cait have more titty and/or chonk to her, and that was it. And that's not really corruption either.
Nope. There is no such thing as corruption in Corruption Of Champions 2 :HideThePain:

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
I know there is a way to have more than 2 companions in your party with save edit, but I don't know how to do it. someone knows?
save to file (pls also keep a copy just incase)
open the save file
scroll down to the very bottom, you should find \"party\"
then just edit who you want to add by manually typing

here is mine with all party members (except \"brint\") for reference

\"party\":{\"members\":[\"pc\",\"etheryn\",\"brienne\",\"cait\",\"arona\",\"agni\",\"kiyoko\",\"atugia\",\"azyrran\",\"quin\",\"viviane\"],\"guest\":[]}

i going to repeat what i said before, this shouldnt break regular gameplay but will break quests that add party members (arona, garret, liaden, calise, etc...)

Oct 10, 2021
Too bad there isn't a toggle for that. I'd love to roll around with another party member during normal play instead of an empty summon slot I never bother using.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
well well well, you guys have been asking to de-dick a character and it might have come to fruition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, her shtick is that she just materializes a dick with magic or something if the scene calls for it (which is most of her scenes but regardless). Most the time shes just a regular chick with just a vag.
Meira preg is back on the menu though so that's good.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes