claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Nah, her shtick is that she just materializes a dick with magic or something if the scene calls for it (which is most of her scenes but regardless). Most the time shes just a regular chick with just a vag.
Meira preg is back on the menu though so that's good.
oh, guess I forgot, whoops

Aliii

Dec 23, 2019
I'm not sure what your asking, but there's a save to file option. From there you can just use the save editor listed on OP to modify it.
I want play the new version but doesn't want to start from the beginning cause i already have a save file, how to transfer my current save to the new version of the game ?

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
A furry DILF can now lay claim to the PC’s womb, and both Kaly and Kiyoko each have some hot new femdom action to go around!

0.7.12 Patch Notes:

• The vulperine DILF up in the Windy Peaks’ fox village has a new host of 5 sex scenes, written by MagentaNeedle.
  • Said DILF also can potentially impregnate a fertile PC, and has some cute additional interactions with pregnant ladies.
  • If you’ve done the Ring of Fate quest (or refused it) from Calise, you can walk in on the Stormcaller from that dungeon visiting her pops in the village.
  • You can bring Kalysea around to visit the Centaur Caravan girls once they’re housed on either Marilla or Nottia’s farms. 15 pages of centaurs getting plowed into the ground, courtesy of Wsan.
  • Kiyoko has a new scene in her home or in the orb, where you can let the ginger fox take the lead. Written by Aury!
  • Fixed a potential softlock from the Nursery’s [Kids] button.
Windows:

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe i've yet to know the soft brush of a woman's pen, but the only one that distinctively reads like one to me is the cow teacher writer.
hijacking this to rant [not at the quoted person]

I will say a ladies writing can give a different perspective and feel but i seen plenty top tier trash from ladies on amazon.
If you never saw trash from lady writers, good. An example how that it often no different from men, you can look at the widely known "50 shades of grey" and "Twilight" those are perfect examples of the levels of incel-dom you can find.

Plenty of garbage for both sides they but the usually end having a similar themes tho for side they are from.
Like how for some reason lots of men like brothels and strip clubs, why you all trying to share pussy? Instead of making a harem they choose to try and make something special out of paying for sex that anyone can pay for while they stay working their job.

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes