NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh hey a new Kiyoko dom scene, neat! (That is literaly the only thing of Worth I'm seeing in this update...eh gonna wait bit more till there's more content worth checking before downloading anything)

Also I will say this: Initial Anonart comissions were ugly as fuck but more recent ones are honestly decent, I think their best one so far is the Blood Knight
1718379022851.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yup. You get 2 accuracy for every point of agility, and accuracy effects hit chance and crit chance. It's arguably the most important stat.
Would the 2nd most important be Presence? To increase Tease damage/Power Up your summons & Boost Companions after all.
P.S: Agility, Cunning & Presence, truly the Charmer is King Class.

Reactions: randomv

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
With the game having a 2.9 (sub 3.0) review score I feel like nature is healing. I always glance at this game and think that maybe I should revisit my demon mommy and dragon waifu, but then remember all the in-betweens (fucking Kitsune village) and instantly say NOPE.

Thank god I still have TiTS to scratch that itch.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Would the 2nd most important be Presence? To increase Tease damage/Power Up your summons & Boost Companions after all.
It's wild how that turned around. Last time I played Charmer was by far the worst class. Now that the companions are so strong and lust damage affects HP the Charmer is m e n a c i n g.

Warrior has taken its place as the garbage class.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
It's wild how that turned around. Last time I played Charmer was by far the worst class. Now that the companions are so strong and lust damage affects HP the Charmer is m e n a c i n g.

Yeah, and since sexiness increases damage and accuracy for tease attacks you just crit hard and often as a charmer. They changed the way bless works also so now you get +100 sexiness from it too. Some enemies are immune to teasing but if they're not charmer is OP.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Ironically enough the one redeeming trait for Warriors is marrying Cassia and getting her old armor set (which still lets you do a ton of damage and will boost your Presence and Agility to around 21 I think? so basicaly you'll have 23 Toughness, 21 Agility, 21 Presence and 20 Strength if you put all your stonks on Toughness during character creation.)

P.S: Yes, Wsan literaly only person throwing the players a bone, both with waifus and with Armor Sets actually worth a damn

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I cannae get the new kalysea scene to work. No option.
Still nice it exists, hope we can get "share" scenes ala evelyn with her

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
The WIlliam stuff is always really depressing, not only is it fully written, but there is a bunch of stuff in both TiTS and COC2 that already accounts for them being there.

Yea, Cait is Cait, and there are no good female companions, unfortunately (Einin was never added, Agnimitra was forget in the update they were added, Atugia is for abandoned, if you have Brienne equipped make sure not to take out unless you are a cuck, Kiyoko only has content with other Kitsune (or a few scenes for cucks), Viviane got a quest and now exists as a shopkeep, the only real option is Azyrran, who has half the appearances of the major dick-wielding companions)

Looking into it to try and find the Doc, according to Savin (this March) Einin never had any sex scenes (though Whisper can rape Einin).
A submissive petite mouse girl feels like an easy win in such a furry heavy game. Think that's the first time I've been interested in a Cait scene that isn't her been thrown in lava EVER, I'd have actually tried to see them scenes and they didn't add the character that did it. Which yeah is just typical of the devs, they just can't get out of their own way or futa dick haze.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
A submissive petite mouse girl feels like an easy win in such a furry heavy game. Think that's the first time I've been interested in a Cait scene that isn't her been thrown in lava EVER, I'd have actually tried to see them scenes and they didn't add the character that did it. Which yeah is just typical of the devs, they just can't get out of their own way or futa dick haze.
game has always been missing out on easy wins
somehow there isn't a goth gf, a goblin, they supposedly just added a dilf, only recently they have been adding some pc femdom stuff

but tits and coc was the same in that way
edit: but you know Cait needs more scenes instead of the other companions that have little content

Last edited:

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Corruption of Champions II 0.7.12 - Modded:

This mod created for "0.7.12 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "maximum health" ‹+100› hit point’s.
2.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "electrum coin" to ‹+1000000›.
3.preset before the character creation, i increased champion "exp" to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.preset before the character creation, i added ‹3› "action points" in the battle for the champion, these ‹3› action in the fight are including any spell, sense, tease or direct melee attack.
5.preset before the character creation, i added ‹7› "extra permanent perks" with "other" flag’s to your champion.
6.preset before the character creation, i added ‹50› "resistance" to all champion’s defense.
7.preset before the character creation, i added ‹+11› to all champion "attribute stats", for "strength & cunning" attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.preset before the character creation, i added "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword" in the champion inventory, at the game begins, check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair’s, for the wyld elf races i added "black & white and ginger" hair’s, and for the orc race i added "orange" hair.
10.in the character creation, i added "long hair" (ass-length or cascading) type to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
11.in the character creation, i added "maximum femininity" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
12.in the character creation, i added maximum "pussy wetness" and high "fertility" to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender choice.
13.in the character creation, i added maximum "butt hole wetness" to the champion, for the "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (no change’s to "male" gender choice)
14.in the character creation, i added "Nuts Half Full" sexual perk to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a cock)
15.in the character creation, i added "Lubricated Pussy" sexual perk to the champion, for the "female" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s choice. (only for champion gender, who has a vagina)
16.in the character creation, i added maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" to the champion, for the "male", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
17.in the character creation, i unlocked "shemale" gender option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
18.in the character creation, i added new gender "hermaphrodite" option, for all race’s, in gender selection screen.
19.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "cock", minimum size 5 inches and maximum size 10 inches.
20.in the character creation, i sets "human" race "height", minimum tallness 5'2" and maximum tallness 7'2".
21.in the character creation, i added "fair" skin for the "human" race.
22.in the character creation, i added "Mix Feminine" physical style for all race’s, grants to the champion physical something between bodybuilder and amazoness feminine style, with curvy hip’s and big butt’s, use this option for "female", "shemale" or "hermaphrodite" gender’s. (do not use it for the "male" gender)
23.in the character creation, i added "2 in 1" sexual perk, "Bubble Butt" and "Stretchy" together in one choice, at the special talent’s screen selection.
24.in the character creation, i added "17 in 1" combat perks at the special talent’s screen selection, these perks has the "class" flag’s, so don’t change your champion’s class in the game, these perks will be gone!
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, the perks with "class" flag’s will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
25.don’t choose "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perk in the character creation menu, i preset this perk before the character creation to the champion, choose another one.
26.in the "Genie Lamp", when you makes your wishes to "Oma", don’t choose, Power (Thunderclap) and Immortality (Semi-Invincibility) options, i preset these two options before character creation menu to the champion, choose these options: "Freedom" -> "Teleportation" -> "Deep Pockets".
27.preset before the character creation, i added over ‹+100› "power cards" to the champion, including ‹8› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Abjure", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake", "Dreamshatter", check your powers menu from the game begins.
28.in the "Hawkethrone" location go to "Leorah Shop", i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (huntress’s shop)
29.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the "Leorah Shop", check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
30.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, -> to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
31.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

Download "Modded" and "Mini-games Solution" from " ".

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes