TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Have they added any corruption elements since the steam release ? (corruption elemenets that made CoC1 fun) Like that paladin who the demon gave a dick. Can we corrupt her further yet ?
CoC1 we got to do stuff as corrupt a local diety goddess, a monk rat, that bitch mouse. Turn a Harpy into a bimbo harpy etc etc.

One thing I hated about the game, is its leveling system made me feel so weak cause I would suck on my own. Do transformations give any benefits yet ? Can you aquire powerful stuff outside of the leveling ?

I last played it as steams release, and its was a shell of Coc1, no where near close. I agree exactly with the fox content being discussed, that was one BS of a questline. And im a big fan of monster/beast girls. Not even FMCs could get access to it cause the dev writing it refused to provide a way. I seen it being discussed in the steam forum too. Actually there was a scene in their with the mercanies that made me furious now that I think about, After beat that merc chick yet again, you get knocked unconscious from behind without able to do anything. Then she later recjoices her leader came to save her. Another bs thing.

My impression of CoC2 was it was worse and they didnt realize what made CoC1 more fun.

That is the biggest joke of all in COC2. It has ***NO*** corruption patch, even though Corruption is in it's name, which is extremely dumb. Having 3 paths in CoC1mod was awesome, you could go corrupted, pure, or neutral. Here we only have 1 path only. Path of the Dick. Should the Corruption of Champions 2 be renamed to Champions of Cock 2 or some other nonsense, yes it should. I believe the only real corruption choice in the game is to either Fix the hive by pushing the izzy and the paladin into the Corrupted honey, Permanetly removing her as a companion, or fixing the hive and getting a companion. ;/

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
That is the biggest joke of all in COC2. It has ***NO*** corruption patch, even though Corruption is in it's name, which is extremely dumb. Having 3 paths in CoC1mod was awesome, you could go corrupted, pure, or neutral. Here we only have 1 path only. Path of the Dick. Should the Corruption of Champions 2 be renamed to Champions of Cock 2 or some other nonsense, yes it should. I believe the only real corruption choice in the game is to either Fix the hive by pushing the izzy and the paladin into the Corrupted honey, Permanetly removing her as a companion, or fixing the hive and getting a companion. ;/
Whats even worst this that by fixing the hive you get bimbo Izzy as a companion anyway. Why couldn't that be the case if you pushed her and the paladin in the corrupted honey?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Well shit.

Still think the Den is out of place in the game though.
I kind of agree the Den is fairly out of place, expecially with the amount of work that has been put into it vs the rest of the game.

in terms of effort and detail the den is like a roughly cut diamond sticking out of the shiny turd that is CoC2

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I kind of agree the Den is fairly out of place, expecially with the amount of work that has been put into it vs the rest of the game.

in terms of effort and detail the den is like a roughly cut diamond sticking out of the shiny turd that is CoC2

Brienne is the only diamond in this game ( Was proven to be #1 before the polls started and ended ). It could be removed entirely to a small dimensinal plane like the Amulet fox was. That is how out of place it is.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Whats even worst this that by fixing the hive you get bimbo Izzy as a companion anyway. Why couldn't that be the case if you pushed her and the paladin in the corrupted honey?
Kinda why I like going by the Motto, corruption should effect people in different ways. Which was evident in CoC1 too. Like Corrupting the mouse, resulted her becoming a succubus like mouse. Corrupting the monk rat, actually made him feral who hung around the outskirts of your camp like a voyager with a hand on his dick 24/7. Its what I liked about this corruption game. More could of got added since I didnt play the final version..

I made a suggestion in the steam forums long ago (when it launched), that with the current storyline, they could of made a corruption path for the MC, where you're not actually chasing the demon as you lead on, but rather following to see this world they are intending to make and sabotaging things as you go along (the pretending to be a hero, but your actually making things worse on purpose). As in the current lore of the setting, shes the first demon. You couldnt help but be a little curious no ?

But yeah, I couldnt help but thing alot of corruption options were lacking, Transformation (while not a fan of potions still) felt kinda worse than the first game. Im pretty sure there were some transformations that gave you boons in combat or exploring. Noticed nothing like this Coc2. But the whole level cap made me feel very weak. Never going to build a strong character without resorting to save editing and cheats. But then you have those events hidden in the game where your forced to loose :/

Well I guess alot of htis is already known, but I pains me to feel like its main story could be good, but lacks the stuff that made CoC1 fun. But even CoC1 was not perfect, but still better than CoC2. CoC1 did give me a bit of influence into getting into corruption and transformation games.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Brienne is the only diamond in this game ( Was proven to be #1 before the polls started and ended ). It could be removed entirely to a small dimensinal plane like the Amulet fox was. That is how out of place it is.
Ah I had forgot about this.
I actually like the idea of him being genderswapped. Maybe one positive for the game. but sadly, I didnt get much content at the time when I played. But I didnt really like the transformation method, the "poof" hes completely girl now.. come on make it more interesting than that. Give us a sequence!.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
savinsacuck.PNG
Author doesn't want to do Corrupted content.

SkoW is a meh writer anyway.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2152444

Well that leads to another question. Why hire/bring in writers who don't want to do corruption content in a game thats called Corruption of champions? Thats like making a shooter game but then you hire people who don't like/hate shooter games that doesn't make sense. Also a another thing if thats the case then why is Bimbo Azzy a companion set?

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
eh I prefer Brint, Brienne is too boring for my tastes.
Every character in this game is boring, at least Brienne makes your heart feel nice.
View attachment 2152444

I'm sorry I usually don't flame this hard but...

What kind of retarded dogshit reasoning is that?

Why even give the option if you're not going to do anything with it? Why write for a game called CORRUPTION of champions? Maybe if the character was a god or some shit you could come up with some BS excuse but not even then since they corrupted a god on Mareth.

Devs are so sensitive about their own characters to the point where it feels like a fanfic project. It's seriously pathetic. Reminder it's perfectly okay for Savin to comission a rape scene for Brienne that you can't even get off to. This shit makes me proud of my own maturity and I'm sure they're like 5 years older than me.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Every character in this game is boring, at least Brienne makes your heart feel nice.
thats kind of fair, I do have dream of her just picking me up and holding me tight when I feel down. I probably just dont find her sexually appealing. Tho I would love to see Brint and Brienne arm wrestle each other. Expecially since I mentally believe Brienne is basicly the sister Brint never had.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
the hell is wrong with yall, all you do is bitch. i've got my issues with the game too but god damn go find a different one and spend ur time doing something other than 1016 pages of pure bitching. kasyrra content is awesome, fleep is great, cait and etheryn are great.
Hmmm bitching about other people bitching will surely stop their bitching.
clueless.jpg
fleep is mid at best, cait and etheryn are bad.
FTFY

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
the hell is wrong with yall, all you do is bitch. i've got my issues with the game too but god damn go find a different one and spend ur time doing something other than 1016 pages of pure bitching. kasyrra content is awesome, fleep is great, cait and etheryn are great.
eventually we will probably mod the game to fix the issues. For now we are making a list of issues we have.

Reactions: nejfan

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
well I dont like cait because I just find cat girls a bit cliche, tho I am honestly invested in trying to help her.
I dont know who fleep is.
I never had any real interest in etheryn. I do hope we can give her the choice to remove the cage.

On a side note I would love a mod that allows me to switch Brint into Brienne and back again at will.

Also on the modding standpoint I am probably one of the few who would go through the entire thread looking for what people say and trying to tally up the most desired requests and see if I can pull them off.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Can't that scene only be accessed if you bet Cait when you gamble and lose? Fleep said that he made the entire thing a bit hard to get and optional because most people obviously won't like the "cuck" vibes coming off the whole thing.

I like Fleep, he's not the best out there but I find his writing more serviceable than SkoW or Alypia. Also because Lyla is one of my top NPC's in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fleep and barsa
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes