Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
has anyone attempted to make a kind of spreadsheet of the stuff that is not yet finished?
Skandranon has an . I don't know when it was last updated though.

Circling back at the corrupted Hive content. According to the list looks like this Dreamer44 guy will make a Corrupted Hive expansion. Don't really remember any of the scenes he's written before, only vaguely remember him as a guy that tried to argue in this thread a few months back .

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I should update it soon, some of the stuff on it has actually come out.

Though if anyone else also wants to tweak it they're welcome.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
After you give Viviane all the succubus milk, is there anything special you need to do, to continue the quest? In the journal it just says "It will probably be another day" but it's been way more than a day so far and nothing. Whenever I meet her in the old forest, it's just the usual options and she's not at the Wayford either.

Last edited:

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
After you give Viviane all the succubus milk, is there anything special you need to do, to continue the quest? In the journal it just says "It will probably be another day" but it's been way more than a day so far and nothing. Whenever I meet her in the old forest, it's just the usual options and she's not at the Wayford either.
You just have to wait a day or two then you will get a notification. just make sure to warn viviane about the milk or she will turn into a demon.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
>Witch companion releases
>No sex scenes
>First sex scene threesome with Cait

She's gonna be a good one, i can tell.
I mean, yes.
How become the most lovable, updatable and memorable character in coc2? Force player to watch how character have sex with other characters aka cuck him.

Reactions: mrttao

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Reading the recent reviews makes me glad that I tried this game a few then dropped it. I seem to have pretty good instincts for when a game ain't gonna cut it. I stopped buying Sims 4 after the very first pack dropped, never regretted that either.

Reactions: TheVegnar

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I've already waited over 2 weeks ingame time but still nothing.
I did this quest again with the v0.5.22 update (worked fine with the previous one)
Anyway, took the SMilk, warned her, etc,
this time I waited (literally) a few days & nothing happened.
Went back to the Wayfort & slept once or twice, then got a message saying I should go back & see Viv.

Hope that helps. :)

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
I did this quest again with the v0.5.22 update (worked fine with the previous one)
Anyway, took the SMilk, warned her, etc,
this time I waited (literally) a few days & nothing happened.
Went back to the Wayfort & slept once or twice, then got a message saying I should go back & see Viv.

Hope that helps. :)
I've slept for several ingame months but didn't do anything either.
Would you mind giving me your save file? I'd like to compare and edit mine to unlock her.

Merter21

Apr 23, 2019
How early can you get Viviane?

I gave her the succubus milk already and it seems like you can only finish the quest after you deal with everything going on at the Winter City the first time.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Aside from being a way to go around the one companion per author rule. Is there another reason why we have to tf Brint to get Brienne, instead of Brienne being a new character altogether? Wsan could've even pulled something like Lane from Trials in Tainted Space where you have a choice whether you'll meet the female or male version of the character.
not really
2.png
3.png
1.png
but having to start over to get brienne would be pretty annoying so... :BootyTime:
1668147280015.png

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes