Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
That's kind of accurate, usually when you read very old historic facts about someone having issues with slavery, It was more or less about who were getting enslaved, not often about the act of attacking and capturing slaves, likely since it used to be the most solid way to get some kind of workforce.

Reactions: Mav3rick88

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Brienne is pretty neutral towards slavery.
View attachment 2174016

nah brienne is simply more empathetic and open with her feelings than brint
View attachment 2174041
View attachment 2174020
I never really got why Arona doesn't hit on Brint. Like doesnt she say that he is her type? Why wouldnt a girl like her consider enslaving that peace beef? Doubly so since this is CoC2: a world where I feel being a sexy guy would get you almost the equal chance of getting collored -- be it by some warring amazon or by hung brute -- even compated to a bombshels. Or hell, with how wide spread alchemy is, TF a guy or a girl into the opposite gender would not be so hard.

Also, I am pretty sure Brint likes Arona, he is just to proud to admit it. Or at least that is how I read it.

And this is me repeating myself, this does really makes both Brint and Brienne come off as uncaring aholes. "Oh it doesn't affect me so I do not care/now that it affects me I suddenly care."

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
And this is me repeating myself, this does really makes both Brint and Brienne come off as uncaring aholes. "Oh it doesn't affect me so I do not care/now that it affects me I suddenly care."
Eh, I'd say it's pretty normal. More compartmentalization than hypocrisy.

If you're fighting in a war, for instance, you're going to mourn losing your own and be super upset about it - despite logically knowing the same thing is happening on the other side.

It's just how people are tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: Lord Kentus

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Anyone know how many times the player's race/specie comes up?.
it may come up as flavor text in certain sex scenes but its rarely if ever used as a gatekeeping measure. Unlike the first game where I think your race/species actually played a part. in this game race/species is generally more like wearing a diffrent outfit. I do know that your race/species can give/revoke access to certain combat actions tho.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Eh, I'd say it's pretty normal. More compartmentalization than hypocrisy.

If you're fighting in a war, for instance, you're going to mourn losing your own and be super upset about it - despite logically knowing the same thing is happening on the other side.

It's just how people are tbh.
I mean, In this context, it is still their people being enslaved.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Me: Oh wow I didn't noticed the Valkyries were implemented, let's see what that first interaction will be like!

Reaches the "Pythons are sick" pickup line

Me: ...I don't remember turning Silly Mode on.

Reactions: Tatoba

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Me: Oh wow I didn't noticed the Valkyries were implemented, let's see what that first interaction will be like!

Reaches the "Pythons are sick" pickup line

Me: ...I don't remember turning Silly Mode on.
I think that might be one of the high cunning line variations that are supposed to make the pc come across as more witty/humorous, which is sad, if it isn't, that's even sadder.

Speaking of, after I got through the Siorc dungeon I remember checking to make sure I didn't have silly mode on, the whole hydra encounter and the dialogue around it is pretty just a modern meme regurgitated into a completely unfitting setting.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes