CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I had played the latest version and I'm still pissed that Berwyn is not a companion as he's one of my favorite characters.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 2176888
It's so true it's not even funny. This is no longer the decision of the player to control the outcome. It's the Dev to choose for the players to see their vision rather than the player see what will happen to the NPC. :LUL:
Honestly, its real big brain for the devs to purposely antagonize their own playerbase. Can't have anyone complain about your shit self indulgent oc fanfiction game if theres nobody that wants to play it anymore.
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Honestly, its real big brain for the devs to purposely antagonize their own playerbase. Can't have anyone complain about your shit self indulgent oc fanfiction game if theres nobody that wants to play it anymore.
View attachment 2176977
Sure but there are still plenty out there who pay them a lot of money to write their shlock.

So we mock it, we call out their bullshit and we hope that eventually the game will be good. Simple matter of fact is though? They got rich off of this shit, they will probably have enough gas in the tank to keep pushing onward for years until they begin the process all over again.

Jan 18, 2018
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (October-November): m1hOsycIeLbIrAojMump
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.23 Patch Notes:
  • Nina has a quest (By TheObserver) [currently bugged?] [allegedly fixed]
  • Zo has new preg busts. (By DCL)
  • Seeing any of the Berwyn/Matiha CG variants will now unlock all of them in the gallery.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Dammit.

I'm trying to hold off playing the game until Valk transformation is finished getting in, but I'm getting kinda antsy.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Oh and here's something that has amused me for years about this dev team, they're so unashamedly left wing in their politics and yet they've never included an option for aborting pregnancies in any of their games.

Pure laziness overriding political ideals to me is personally delicious. Really makes all that ranting they've done on twitter over the years as quite hollow as well.
Not sure if serious.

What's left wing about pro choice? Most of America is pro choice. Not just the "left wing". Every time it's come up for a vote lately, pro choice measures have passed. Even in ruby red states like Kentucky and freakin' Kansas.

But will agree on one thing. Savin and the writing staff is lazy. They even copy combat descriptions. I've seen the Orc fight scenes taken almost word for word in other fight scene descriptions for other entities.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021

A bit on the nose there Tobs.
Hasn't it been established already that there's a dozen or so super cool ocs who have legendary powers but just can't be bothered to deal with all the demons, so the pc is stuck doing so?

Also, reading that the first time made my head spin, the grammar in the first sentence is fucked.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Not sure if serious.

What's left wing about pro choice? Most of America is pro choice. Not just the "left wing". Every time it's come up for a vote lately, pro choice measures have passed. Even in ruby red states like Kentucky and freakin' Kansas.

But will agree on one thing. Savin and the writing staff is lazy. They even copy combat descriptions. I've seen the Orc fight scenes taken almost word for word in other fight scene descriptions for other entities.
Americanized politics, nothing is allowed to be center.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Hasn't it been established already that there's a dozen or so super cool ocs who have legendary powers but just can't be bothered to deal with all the demons, so the pc is stuck doing so?

Also, reading that the first time made my head spin, the grammar in the first sentence is fucked.
Yep. It seems like you and your companions are the only ones not being lazy bitches about this whole thing.

Reactions: Nah2
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes