MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
The devs are fucking obsessed with seeing their OCs bang each other, it's honestly embarrassing at this point. Fucking sucks because you can't even explore relationship dynamics with them unless you want someone to be a third wheel.

Threesomes are also just shit tier unless it's FFxM so there's also that.

Been wondering that myself; them rejecting Einin looks stranger daily. It reflects poorly on William to some extent that he didn't just write a skeleton like Agni+Viv, but I don't understand their companion "deadline" if this is acceptable.
Wait they actually rejected her? I read her character doc a while ago and wondered when she was going in because I thought surely the devs wouldn't reject a fully fleshed out and interesting character written by the best writer within the community.

We really got pathetic ass Viv instead of her? In what world is this justifiable? This has to be straight up nepotism, right? Since Balak has written more for the game and been a part of it longer. There's literally no other explanation for this shit.

Honestly about to pull a Tau_Iota and peace out from the thread. Shit's just sad to look at at this point.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wait they actually rejected her? I read her character doc a while ago and wondered when she was going in because I thought surely the devs wouldn't reject a fully fleshed out and interesting character written by the best writer within the community.

We really got pathetic ass Viv instead of her? In what world is this justifiable? This has to be straight up nepotism, right? Since Balak has written more for the game and been a part of it longer. There's literally no other explanation for this shit.
William was trying to do too much tbh. I don't know if you've seen the laundry list of stuff he still has in the works for TiTs, but it's long as he'll and it's been backed up for literally years.

From what I understand from what both he and the team said, iirc they extended the deadline like 3 or 4 times specifically for him and he never really got much done.

I also subscribed to his Patreon for awhile and he had a decent period where he paused subs because he just wasn't producing anything.

It sucks, but honestly I'd rather he work through the...3 companions I think? he still has planned for TiTs.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
William was trying to do too much tbh. I don't know if you've seen the laundry list of stuff he still has in the works for TiTs, but it's long as he'll and it's been backed up for literally years.

From what I understand from what both he and the team said, iirc they extended the deadline like 3 or 4 times specifically for him and he never really got much done.

I also subscribed to his Patreon for awhile and he had a decent period where he paused subs because he just wasn't producing anything.

It sucks, but honestly I'd rather he work through the...3 companions I think? he still has planned for TiTs.
Does william have a doc where he gives a general idea of his wip's like B? Or is it all patreon exclusive?

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020

Einin was finished but Savin didn't like her content he wanted William to change so much of her writing that William couldn't finish it before the deadline even Tobs said something to this effect
IMG_20221120_101550.jpg

Reactions: barsa

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
That describes this game in general so I don’t see much of a difference.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That describes this game in general so I don’t see much of a difference.
The difference is TiTs has one full-time writer now afaik. It's William. That's it. Literally hard carrying the game.

Einin was finished but Savin didn't like her content he wanted William to change so much of her writing that William couldn't finish it before the deadline even Tobs said something to this effect
Savin finished that review in like...March, I think.

March 2nd, William posted "Savin is now off the hook for Einin in CoC2. She can be finished whenever, now."

From there, you can read his monthly posts and follow his progress which was...not much. It was like 5 months until he even mentioned working on Einin again, between real life obligations and personal problems, health issues, and backlog of TiTs stuff that also fell behind. The deadline was November, so a solid 8 months later.

I think shit just happened, as it tends to.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

I mean you sorta have a point, but at the same time his WIP stuff for TiTS shouldn't really matter in this case. As long as he keeps up with adding at least some content for his companion(which much isn't needed if Atugia is any indicator), then I don't see how his other work should really factor in at all. You could say that it's an indicator that he wouldn't stick with the character, but I think that's bullshit seeing as how he's STILL updating the fucking rabbits from Zheng Shi in TiTS.

I do agree that he just starts shit and doesn't finish them, but the game has like 4 years of development left. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't ever touch the character again for that long if they got on him about it.

The whole companion deadline is fuckin' dumb anyway. Sure have a limit on the amount of companions, but why do they need a deadline to be completed by? Incorporating them into the story is bullshit since none of the companions besides Etheryn or Cait are a part of it in any meaningful way. It's even more silly that you can write the most shitty and bare-bones fetch quest in existence to an already existing character and have that be the sole reason they're a companion. Like... what? That just disincentivizes people to bother creating new characters if they want one of their own to be a companion.

Idk man, these rules just don't make any sense.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I mean you sorta have a point, but at the same time his WIP stuff for TiTS shouldn't really matter in this case. As long as he keeps up with adding at least some content for his companion(which much isn't needed if Atugia is any indicator), then I don't see how his other work should really factor in at all. You could say that it's an indicator that he wouldn't stick with the character, but I think that's bullshit seeing as how he's STILL updating the fucking rabbits from Zheng Shi in TiTS.

I do agree that he just starts shit and doesn't finish them, but the game has like 4 years of development left. I find it hard to believe he wouldn't ever touch the character again for that long if they got on him about it.
Well, I think there's a point to be discussed with just that stuff, but let me add some more context. He also posted

"Because he needed to personally see that his concerns with what was being added were assuaged: new town, new characters, so much more. Now that he's happy with things, I'm no longer constrained. I can write what I want from here, and start climbing that mountain when the mood and time is right."

Einen wasn't just Einen. This project looked to be his own little little corner of the world, possibly like the kitsune den. Multiple characters and a whole city. What are the chances he could keep that up given his current progress just getting the opening salvo in? Mind you, Einen was first apparently green lit for him to work on at some point in 2019.

The whole companion deadline is fuckin' dumb anyway. Sure have a limit on the amount of companions, but why do they need a deadline to be completed by? Incorporating them into the story is bullshit since none of the companions besides Etheryn or Cait are a part of it in any meaningful way. It's even more silly that you can write the most shitty and bare-bones fetch quest in existence to an already existing character and have that be the sole reason they're a companion. Like... what? That just disincentivizes people to bother creating new characters if they want one of their own to be a companion.

Idk man, these rules just don't make any sense.
Eh, we probably won't see eye to eye on this. Not only do I agree there should have been a deadline, I think it should have been enforced earlier. In fact, I think the original deadline was Winter City, which seems about right to me.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Einen wasn't just Einen. This project looked to be his own little little corner of the world, possibly like the kitsune den. Multiple characters and a whole city. What are the chances he could keep that up given his current progress just getting the opening salvo in? Mind you, Einen was first apparently green lit for him to work on at some point in 2019.
I mean couldn't they have just not done that then? Just scrap the whole hub idea and keep the character herself. If going to the city is integral to the character, just do it in a linear fashion then. I don't see why you have to scrap an entire companion just because a hub doesn't get added to the game.

Eh, we probably won't see eye to eye on this. Not only do I agree there should have been a deadline, I think it should have been enforced earlier. In fact, I think the original deadline was Winter City, which seems about right to me.
ytho.jpg

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I mean couldn't they have just not done that then? Just scrap the whole hub idea and keep the character herself. If going to the city is integral to the character, just do it in a linear fashion then. I don't see why you have to scrap an entire companion just because a hub doesn't get added to the game.
So after two years of work that doesn't amount to a finished product....rework the character more? I have no idea how intimately the hub ties into the character, so we're getting into details only William knows.

Heck, he is still theoretically working on the character as an NPC, so that's pretty much what they're doing already.

Jan 18, 2018
Wait they actually rejected [Einin]?
Rejected as a companion due to the deadline, but ""maybe"" not as a generic NPC, but who knows when/if. Viv got in because Balak rushed barebones Viv together before the deadline and/or they consider her adequate. So their deadline/rules to ensure companion quality control resulted in a consecutive companion with meager content, which is amusing and sad.
Not only do I agree there should have been a deadline, I think it should have been enforced earlier. In fact, I think the original deadline was Winter City, which seems about right to me.
I understand limitations on the companions because of Atugia/Quin, but Agni and Viv made the deadline, so it's pretty bad quality assurance, and at best resulted in 2 rushed/paltry companions that might be fleshed out later, which defeats the main purpose of a deadline. The caliber and quantity of the writing is what they should assess, not the submission date, especially since it took them a full year for Viv to go from to . I could see the argument that the coders wouldn't be able to handle a latecomer though, considering they're still releasing bugged patches and typos abound. I do agree that Will should've been able to submit a skeleton with the time he was given, but I don't understand the point of placing the limit to begin with considering the results.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
  • New Busts: Jotun Giant-Father and his Cheerleaders. Annika the Valkyrie. Ice Trolls.

Anyone know where to get the giant-father and the trolls? Cause I can't seem to find where they pop up at.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.5.23 - Mod:
This mod created for 0.5.23 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your "save file" in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your "save file" hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your "save file" with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public vesrsion of game from .

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:

1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+1000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+117500›. (max level to ‹6›)
4.in the character creation added ‹8› extra perks to your champion, and if you had a change your champion’s class you still have all these perks.
5.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
6.in the character creation added ‹+10› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+11›. (starting bonus attributes)
7.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
8.in the character creation, for the human race i added "ginger" & "white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black" & "white" hairs.
9.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
10.in the character creation you have a maximum virility and cum capacity for male or shemale gender, so don’t choose "Breeder" or "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perks.
11.in the character creation i added ‹71› powers, included ‹4› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", check your powers menu.
12.in the "Hawkethrone" location go to Leorah shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
13.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your "save file" uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
all of this change’s can be writed in your "save file".

Download "Mod" and "Minigames Solution" from .

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes