Wavering

May 26, 2021
So, confirmation about uncaged Etheryn's cock size:
1669026188759.png

Also:
1669026218086.png
Based Alypia, screw the parser documentation, limiting bullshit, am I right?
What's that? What do you mean other writers have to abide by the parser documentation?!

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I mean, it is fair. To many parsers can make a character a mess to write, and Ryn already has so many of them. Corruption range, uncaged/caged, bum size and champion pregnancy. Adding dick size would be just annoying.
Also, 7 inch is good. A reasonable sized tool is rarer in these games than a C cups, and it fits her.

And Aly is one that puts a lot of parser work in her docs, so I can trust her when she says "enough if is enough".

Speaking of Aly, anyone done her recent Arona and Viv scenes? They are excellent in my humble opinion.

Oct 10, 2021
Can you kick Etheryn out of the group if you just don't engage with the character? Pick them up at the Wayfort and shoot straight for the Winter City.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
She does have scenes where you are forced to interact her, like storming the palace and becoming her underling, but you are not forced to take her anywhere to proceed with the story. Well, except finishing her quest but that is also optional.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
So after two years of work that doesn't amount to a finished product....rework the character more? I have no idea how intimately the hub ties into the character, so we're getting into details only William knows.
Making scenes linear isn't reworking anything, it's just not adding tiles or anything. I fail to see how the hub could be absolutely integral to the character. Even if it somehow was, just add Einen and then add the hub at a later point. It's not like she has to ship feature complete. Just a crying shame we missed out on a companion with 150 pages of work done already compared to barebones shit like Agni, Viv, Atugia, and Quin.

Though if I'm being honest, I'm against any hubs centered around a character. We all know how that turned out with Kiyoko and Etheryn.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Taking out Berwyn been looking like a stupider idea by the month. He literally had more content than Atugia, Agni and Quint will likely ever have. Not even gonna mention the witch cause all she got was a random mini-quest and a threesome with Cait, but apparentely that's enough to be companion material.

Also hope they'll give lots of corruption for kicking Ryn in the dick and keeping her in the cage. Although maybe now it's him, who the fuck knows. Either way, would spare me the corruption farming.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Making scenes linear isn't reworking anything, it's just not adding tiles or anything. I fail to see how the hub could be absolutely integral to the character. Even if it somehow was, just add Einen and then add the hub at a later point. It's not like she has to ship feature complete. Just a crying shame we missed out on a companion with 150 pages of work done already compared to barebones shit like Agni, Viv, Atugia, and Quin.

Though if I'm being honest, I'm against any hubs centered around a character. We all know how that turned out with Kiyoko and Etheryn.
Subtracting a whole visitable area from a companion's story is not at all a small task. Think about how much about Arona you'd have to change if you deleted the camp from the game.

Also, as I pointed out before, William has a full time job writing for TiTs already. A job he has slipped way behind on at various times and for various reasons. Stuff that was started literally years ago is still in the works.
The idea of adding a companion to his work load and expecting positive results to somehow appear would be insanity.

Not to mention there's a easy difference between Einen and those other characters; those other authors all work for this project. The reason there's less done on their companions is because they're working/have been working on other areas of this game, mostly on stuff that was tasked to them by Savin.

Besides Bubbles, I mean. I really don't know what he does.

Reactions: Wavering

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Bubbles was one of the most prolific writers early in this games development.
Mercs, Takahiro, a lot of TFs, his own companion and many small things here there. It is just that from the beginning of 2020 and onward his output has been questionable.

Oct 6, 2018
what is this NTR tag about? also I want to start this game but I wonder if I should wait for full release or does it already have lots of content in it can I just start it now?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
what is this NTR tag about? also I want to start this game but I wonder if I should wait for full release or does it already have lots of content in it can I just start it now?
Not sure about the NTR, loss scenes with companions getting raped maybe? but if you wait for full release you will likely never play the game as I seriously doubt it will ever be finished, just abandoned at some point so they can work on their next game after they've milked people as long as they can with this one. I could be wrong but looking at the other two games probably not.

Oct 6, 2018
Not sure about the NTR, loss scenes with companions getting raped maybe? but if you wait for full release you will likely never play the game as I seriously doubt it will ever be finished, just abandoned at some point so they can work on their next game after they've milked people as long as they can with this one. I could be wrong but looking at the other two games probably not.
thanks for the answer I'll start now

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
If they really plan to do that, it would be a shame, I like the game with its bad things but I like it

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
If they really plan to do that, it would be a shame, I like the game with its bad things but I like it
I really honestly hope I'm wrong, I would love to see this game get good and be finished it has such great potential, but with everything I've seen from these devs I can't expect it.

Reactions: keni77

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Bubbles was one of the most prolific writers early in this games development.
Mercs, Takahiro, a lot of TFs, his own companion and many small things here there. It is just that from the beginning of 2020 and onward his output has been questionable.
And never dare to question why it lasts so long.......... after all, power fantasies are not accepted here.

I wonder if he might improve his quint writing the latest content he uploaded wasn't so bad.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptionOfChampions2-0.5.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Angry
Reactions: barsa
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes