Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Can someone link a walkthrough or something for the Kassrya questline? it's very confusing after ice elf queen quest.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
And never dare to question why it lasts so long.......... after all, power fantasies are not accepted here.

I wonder if he might improve his quint writing the latest content he uploaded wasn't so bad.
Hating on Quint is kinda the game's principle meme though...is better content worth the game losing its soul?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played this in awhile and only reason for that is unlike in the first one, there's no Chaotic Evil. In the first CoC, you could basically say it's more like under new management vs in this one where your locked into being a hero. No bird brained bimbo's to make or mousey sluts to subdue and break.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haven't played this in awhile and only reason for that is unlike in the first one, there's no Chaotic Evil. In the first CoC, you could basically say it's more like under new management vs in this one where your locked into being a hero. No bird brained bimbo's to make or mousey sluts to subdue and break.
You forgot the most important part about the player.
They ain't the MC.

renciax

Oct 26, 2021
Fraction. not half.

Truth.

In CoC about an hour in the game I'd have like 10 different dicks and be staving off Tamani's incest offspring by the hundreds or corrupting a whole harem at the camp

In CoC2 I could play for a whole day and I'm still wandering around aimlessly as all the characters have very little TF or pregnancy including the MC, but a ton of random male NPC's trying to attempt 3ways...

It's like they lost the plot, going from a nimin style degeneracy game that was awesome and covered a million fetishes, to some medieval soap opera with drama and love interests.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Subtracting a whole visitable area from a companion's story is not at all a small task. Think about how much about Arona you'd have to change if you deleted the camp from the game.
I imagine it wouldn't actually change much if I'm being honest. The entire quest leading up to where you actually get Arona is completely linear actually. You just go through the camp on a set path, fight some shmucks, and then bada bing bada boom, she's your companion. I don't see how she'd be any different if you took away the hub that you get afterwards. She has a few interactions, sure, but it's not like you're gimping the character if you were to take out the camp. Exploring the camp with her doesn't reveal some special or interesting thing about her, nor does it have any events that change her as a character. She'd still just be Arona and you wouldn't really have to change anything about her.

Also, as I pointed out before, William has a full time job writing for TiTs already. A job he has slipped way behind on at various times and for various reasons. Stuff that was started literally years ago is still in the works.
The idea of adding a companion to his work load and expecting positive results to somehow appear would be insanity.
I mean that's kind of besides the point in general.

Even then though, this doesn't really apply when TiTS was dead for a year when converting to Java. It also doesn't really apply when you look at other companions who have gotten almost no content since their introduction. Companions obviously aren't a huge workload.

Not to mention there's a easy difference between Einen and those other characters; those other authors all work for this project. The reason there's less done on their companions is because they're working/have been working on other areas of this game, mostly on stuff that was tasked to them by Savin.
I... don't really care whether that's actually the case or not. Either way, the bar is set for how much work you need to upkeep a companion and that bar is pretty low. Giving me a reason why this is the case doesn't change that.

Gardeford has added Decima and 2 scenes in the past year. BUBS did a new encounter with Byvernia and one non-lewd scene with Cait besides the Quin stuff in the past year. Balak has done the combat rework (which took 4 months when looking at blog updates), and nothing else besides Viv in the past year. I get these guys work on commission and shit so I won't shame 'em for it, but let's not act like they're doing a ton of stuff when not working on their companions.

Last edited:

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I personaly wouldn't mind the soap opera drama with love interests (if done right ofc ) if the plost just...KEPT. GOING. FORWARD.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
You think the writers ever looked in a mirror and just reflect on themselves any time the word "power fantasy" comes out of their mouth. You'd think since they're so against it that they wouldn't make their own characters the same thing, at this point their self-insert side characters are just lazy and incompetent narrative blocks to keep the player from doing literally anything of importance.
"Well i Omega-Cuntdicker can kill Kas with a blink of an eye champion but i really need pickles for my sandwich and this blasted jar won't open, be a bitch-maid Champion and go kill 6 mobs and beat a dungeon and meet a smoking hot heroine companion that has never met me but is somehow love with me and not you the one that saved her. Oh and do this quick, a literal demon invasion happening is no excuse to be late for my much important quest." some writers oc or Future Cait probably.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I don't mind the side quests and getting companions to be linear, what I dislike however is the brow beating that they take to be extremely snarky. "Oh you don't pay us or vote for our content? Well Psh. Invalid. Your concerns are none of ours!" Your writing doesn't suck, your treatment of your fans and your game sucks dick.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I imagine it wouldn't actually change much if I'm being honest. The entire quest leading up to where you actually get Arona is completely linear actually. You just go through the camp on a set path, fight some shmucks, and then bada bing bada boom, she's your companion. I don't see how she'd be any different if you took away the hub that you get afterwards. She has a few interactions, sure, but it's not like you're gimping the character if you were to take out the camp. Exploring the camp with her doesn't reveal some special or interesting thing about her, nor does it have any events that change her as a character. She'd still just be Arona and you wouldn't really have to change anything about her.
How much her personality would change is not at all the point I'm making.

You'd have to remove any reference to the character going to the camp and meeting the characters, the scenes and dialogue in the camp, the dialogue relating to the PC being in and doing stuff around the camp, etc. How linear it is is completely irrelevant. It would take a rewrite of a bunch of Arona's content, which takes time. If you were writing Arona with camp and suddenly had to rewrite Arona without camp, it's going to be a lot more involved than just hitting backspace a few times.

I mean that's kind of besides the point in general.

Even then though, this doesn't really apply when TiTS was dead for a year when converting to Java. It also doesn't really apply when you look at other companions who have gotten almost no content since their introduction. Companions obviously aren't a huge workload.
Well, for one, TiTs not updating for a year doesn't mean anything. Writers still wrote during that time, specifically, William still wrote during that time, that stuff just didn't make it into the game immediately.

And "huge workload" is relative. Whatever size workload it is, William had already been struggling with it for literally years (since 2019). I don't think you or me have any real insight into how much work it required further than William's own words, and by his own words he struggled.

I... don't really care whether that's actually the case or not. Either way, the bar is set for how much work you need to upkeep a companion and that bar is pretty low. Giving me a reason why this is the case doesn't change that.

Gardeford has added Decima and 2 scenes in the past year. BUBS did a new encounter with Byvernia and one non-lewd scene with Cait besides the Quin stuff in the past year. Balak has done the combat rework (which took 4 months when looking at blog updates), and nothing else besides Viv in the past year. I get these guys work on commission and shit so I won't shame 'em for it, but let's not act like they're doing a ton of stuff when not working on their companions.
Gardeford has been working on mostly Lumia stuff this year, which just started being added to the game. The combat rework isn't even done yet, Balak was and is using the whole year to do it (he also alludes to having take a break to write some things, dunno what it is though). Bubbles...had some personal stuff going on and didn't write anything for awhile, I think, don't really know on that one. Gauging how much work any individual person does/did is a lot more complex than just looking through updates, and quite frankly is a crapshoot of a guess regardless.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
How much her personality would change is not at all the point I'm making.

You'd have to remove any reference to the character going to the camp and meeting the characters, the scenes and dialogue in the camp, the dialogue relating to the PC being in and doing stuff around the camp, etc. How linear it is is completely irrelevant. It would take a rewrite of a bunch of Arona's content, which takes time. If you were writing Arona with camp and suddenly had to rewrite Arona without camp, it's going to be a lot more involved than just hitting backspace a few times.
If I'm being honest, I'm not sure what you're talking about here. AFAIK Arona doesn't have scenes for meeting any of the orcs in the camp, and I'm not sure what the PC doing things in the camp has to do with Arona besides some threesome scenes. Can you give me actual examples? Because I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to.

Well, for one, TiTs not updating for a year doesn't mean anything. Writers still wrote during that time
Could've fooled me. Doesn't have the content to show for a year's worth of writing that's for sure.

And "huge workload" is relative. Whatever size workload it is, William had already been struggling with it for literally years (since 2019). I don't think you or me have any real insight into how much work it required further than William's own words, and by his own words he struggled.
If you wanna argue semantics, sure it's relative. But I doubt anybody can look at the content Atugia has gotten the past year and say it's anything more than disappointing. Christ, Agni hasn't even gotten anything since her introduction besides maybe like one scene.

You can say he's been struggling with this workload, but that just calls into question: Why the hell would he even try writing a new companion then? Surely he knows the obligations that comes with writing one, so I don't even see why this is a point you're trying to make.

Regardless of how much more work Einen would've required after being released, my whole point is that he has plenty of time to add content to her, because the other writers update their companions at such lethargic paces.

Gardeford has been working on mostly Lumia stuff this year, which just started being added to the game. The combat rework isn't even done yet, Balak was and is using the whole year to do it (he also alludes to having take a break to write some things, dunno what it is though). Bubbles...had some personal stuff going on and didn't write anything for awhile, I think, don't really know on that one. Gauging how much work any individual person does/did is a lot more complex than just looking through updates, and quite frankly is a crapshoot of a guess regardless.
Like I said, it doesn't matter if they're working on other things. The whole point was that their companions have either gotten very little content for a while, or have started with very little content. Thus, it's fine if Einen takes time to have more content added for her over time, rather than rushing to get all of her shit done at once.

All I was saying was that Einen should've gotten in over Viv, deadline or not, rework her content or not. Really don't care enough to keep this going.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Whats new?
Wild guess "nothing" is correct?!
  • Nina has a quest! (By TheObserver)
  • Zo has new preg busts. (By DCL)
  • Seeing any of the Berwyn/Matiha CG variants will now unlock all of them in the gallery.
  • Hotfix: An issue with flying companions has been resolved.
Remember when you sped through you homework so that it was "technically" done and you could go do something else? Yeah, I think that's how this update went.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
She is a submissive girl that is obsessed with you. Basically a more low/mid libido Etheryn, just without a dick. Well that, and Brienne is also an 8 and half foot tall stacked Minotaur with brilliant idea of you monopolising her family.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes