MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
She is a submissive girl that is obsessed with you. Basically a more low/mid libido Etheryn, just without a dick. Well that, and Brienne is also an 8 and half foot tall stacked Minotaur with brilliant idea of you monopolising her family.
Yeah and Arona is a submissive/dominant bitch that likes drinking and fucking, what of it.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
She is a submissive girl that is obsessed with you. Basically a more low/mid libido Etheryn, just without a dick. Well that, and Brienne is also an 8 and half foot tall stacked Minotaur with brilliant idea of you monopolising her family.
If they just gave us options/choices on the outcome of her quest, everyone would be happy. We get pale Brienne and you guys get a dainty Elf with a whatever foot slong

MOONLIT HYSTERIA

Feb 28, 2021
Is anyone still upset Berwyn is still not a companion?
The one thing that got me to stop playing this game. It's a shame really. They alienated anyone who likes a femboy with no regards, which begs the question, is this a game for them or for the community? The only kink I've been seeing is domme futas, breeding, and NTR out the ass. Fuck this game, play CoC1 for less of a headache, more kinks, and actual fucking CHOICES!

Sit back and enjoy the fire. I found the comments all throughout this thread to be mostly of like-minded people, which is a bonus.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
  • Nina has a quest! (By TheObserver)
  • Zo has new preg busts. (By DCL)
  • Seeing any of the Berwyn/Matiha CG variants will now unlock all of them in the gallery.
  • Hotfix: An issue with flying companions has been resolved.
Remember when you sped through you homework so that it was "technically" done and you could go do something else? Yeah, I think that's how this update went.
Do you not understand how important it is for Savin to livestream weird futa based dnd games? AT LEAST 20 people rely on him to show up for a few hours, several days a week, so he and his friends can bore them to sleep.

In all seriousness, I don't understand how anyone can say that these updates are worthy of a two week wait.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
The devs are fucking obsessed with seeing their OCs bang each other, it's honestly embarrassing at this point. Fucking sucks because you can't even explore relationship dynamics with them unless you want someone to be a third wheel.
Wait they actually rejected her? I read her character doc a while ago and wondered when she was going in because I thought surely the devs wouldn't reject a fully fleshed out and interesting character written by the best writer within the community.

We really got pathetic ass Viv instead of her? In what world is this justifiable? This has to be straight up nepotism, right? Since Balak has written more for the game and been a part of it longer. There's literally no other explanation for this shit.

Honestly about to pull a Tau_Iota and peace out from the thread. Shit's just sad to look at at this point.
jaa6byjuug441.jpg
The Nation has called, and so I have answered lmfao. Reading up on her docs man is it painful to lose a companion like that. Seeing all the hate on Viv, I've still yet to update past Berwynn's last update as a companion. It's so sad that every time I check up just to see if maybe things have gotten better, they've only gotten worse. Hell, maybe when I'm tired of Darktide (probably mid 2024) it'll be better?

Is anyone still upset Berwyn is still not a companion?
Just saw this, so I would say yes at least one person

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Berwyn being demoted from a companion is the update that made me lose most interest in the game. (oh the irony that I'm back)

On the contrary to what most people think I agreed with the devs on Berwyn being removed from companion status. From our understanding (please correct me if I'm wrong) they were having trouble with the writer for Berwyn and no other main writer could pick him up. So they decided that it would have been easier to make him a normal NPC.

So here's where they fucked up. When the Berwyn Update was released, they just dropped this bomb-shell news that he was being removed from companion status. No warning and little information were given. As well the devs had a "this is how it is, deal with it" attitude. This is not something you just drop on the community and then say "deal with it". Along with some other issues like his old scenes being locked after finishing the quest.

The fact is none of the dev team rubbed their brain cells together to make an announcement before the update of this massive change. I feel like the entire situation would have gone by much smoother if they made a statement like a month before explaining what's happening to Berwyn.

Nov 24, 2017
Soooo, I tried going through the search function and the (beyond useless) Discord. Is there a way to get Etheryn's cage off? I read through the wiki and it said something about a couple of missions which causes an "Alchemy" option to appear (as well as another one called "Her Cage"), but none of these are showing up.

Am I missing something? Or is it curently impossible to remove her cage?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Soooo, I tried going through the search function and the (beyond useless) Discord. Is there a way to get Etheryn's cage off? I read through the wiki and it said something about a couple of missions which causes an "Alchemy" option to appear (as well as another one called "Her Cage"), but none of these are showing up.

Not yet

• Sad
Reactions: MortimerScharf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Someday, just join us right here and huff this sweet thing called copium like the rest of us.

• Sad
Reactions: MortimerScharf

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
On the contrary to what most people think I agreed with the devs on Berwyn being removed from companion status. From our understanding (please correct me if I'm wrong) they were having trouble with the writer for Berwyn and no other main writer could pick him up. So they decided that it would have been easier to make him a normal NPC.
That excuse becomes moot when the majority of companions are barebones anyway. Instead of spending all that time and effort to sweep Berwyn under the rug, they should've just brought the author back and focus on their own companions.
Are there any sex scenes with the Baroness?
No

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes