MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
If the character isn't sexable and it's for reasons other than, "they're asexual" I'm pretty fine with it if they just slap the label on a character. Doesn't really mean anything to me either way. If the character does have sex scenes, then it's just brain damage.

Gotta admit though, the wording in that second screenshot is COMPLETE dogshit. Legit don't think it could be worse lmao.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
If the character isn't sexable and it's for reasons other than, "they're asexual" I'm pretty fine with it if they just slap the label on a character. Doesn't really mean anything to me either way. If the character does have sex scenes, then it's just brain damage.

Gotta admit though, the wording in that second screenshot is COMPLETE dogshit. Legit don't think it could be worse lmao.
ok this just got dumber :KEK:
Screenshot_2.png

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Didn't DCL make her all of her busts. But yeah, I do not feel compelled with need to breed by that picture. Quite the opposite, actually.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so dumb question, but how do you drop Arona's resolve enough to get the scene where you're exploring? The Arona Takes Her Pleasure, one?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I love how the one thing this game really has going for it atm is that it contains as far as I can tell no actual bugs. Yes it has possibly disappointing content. it has card combat that while it does function its also very obtuse at times. But at the same time it functions and all content that is available is also reachable (within some degrees of reason).

Wavering

May 26, 2021
I love how the one thing this game really has going for it atm is that it contains as far as I can tell no actual bugs. Yes it has possibly disappointing content. it has card combat that while it does function its also very obtuse at times. But at the same time it functions and all content that is available is also reachable (within some degrees of reason).
Sure, maybe no actual crashes as such, and when compared to the state of TiTS that might be a good look and all, but some of their functions (for CoC2) don't exactly work as they're necessarily intended to - and that's with one looking at the code with 0 documentation might I add.

It's honestly laughable how they ignore the bug reports sub-forum on the official forums, it's literally a ghost town with dev activity, just people reporting bugs that will never be addressed.
As I said before, there are bugs from when the game began, 2018, that are still actually persistent in the game, and were reported back in 2018 - which haven't even been addressed, let alone fixed.

The fact that they seriously can't see that leaving the bug reports sub-forum unchecked for weeks / months, then suddenly going through it, yet only addressing the newest first - is actually not the way to properly address it - is just bizarre. But, knowing their track record, they definitely don't see it as an issue.

What a sad state of affairs.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sure, maybe no actual crashes as such, and when compared to the state of TiTS that might be a good look and all, but some of their functions (for CoC2) don't exactly work as they're necessarily intended to - and that's with one looking at the code with 0 documentation might I add.

It's honestly laughable how they ignore the bug reports sub-forum on the official forums, it's literally a ghost town with dev activity, just people reporting bugs that will never be addressed.
As I said before, there are bugs from when the game began, 2018, that are still actually persistent in the game, and were reported back in 2018 - which haven't even been addressed, let alone fixed.

The fact that they seriously can't see that leaving the bug reports sub-forum unchecked for weeks / months, then suddenly going through it, yet only addressing the newest first - is actually not the way to properly address it - is just bizarre. But, knowing their track record, they definitely don't see it as an issue.

What a sad state of affairs.
this checks out.
66 pages worth of unfixed bugs

there are also 71 pages worth of fixed bugs

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I would attribute that to the simplicity of transformations, combat and because the current devs worked on TITS so they were able to fix or be prepared for a lot of issues that might happen in a text based game.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Are they truly planning to add a sexable asexual character? Why? A sex scene where one partner get nothing, doesn't pretend it does something to them (so no sex worker fantasy) and it's not a non-consent scene either, who get off on that, who's fantasy is that to have sad sex?
It's a masturbation scene and they create a character just to have a masturbation scene, meanwhile best girl Atugia is still in limbo. I'd even consider a Cait scene more worthwhile than that.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes