MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
why does it seem partially like the drama for this game is somewhat more entertaining then the game itself?
Somewhat? The only enjoyment I've gotten from the game these past few months is this thread and the discord screenshots :KEK:.
Oh no, a spite character might not get more content. How awful...
View attachment 2195416
Spite or not, turning a cocky piece of shit like Hirrud into our sexual plaything is one of the better ideas the game has. Too bad it's BUBS doing it though:HideThePain:.

Would be even better if there's an option where fem-hirrud could pull a reverse uno card and dom the PC, especially because I haven't really seen that done before. It won't happen but alas, a man can dream.

Reactions: Tatoba
Jun 28, 2017
Wow this thread has been a wonder to read, I was hoping coc2 devs wouldn't be as much of a cluster fuck as tits but I guess some things never change. Also is the mod worth downloading or should I just stick to main game?

Reactions: mrttao

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
why does it seem partially like the drama for this game is somewhat more entertaining then the game itself?
You already know the answer, bud. Come on.
Wow this thread has been a wonder to read, I was hoping coc2 devs wouldn't be as much of a cluster fuck as tits but I guess some things never change. Also is the mod worth downloading or should I just stick to main game?
The mod's always several versions out of date because this game is apparently very difficult to mod.

Jun 28, 2017
You already know the answer, bud. Come on.

The mod's always several versions out of date because this game is apparently very difficult to mod.
Yeah, unfortunately, after reading through the thread a bit more, it seems like one of the devs(savin) is deliberately knee capping the game because he doesn't like mods

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Are they truly planning to add a sexable asexual character? Why? A sex scene where one partner get nothing, doesn't pretend it does something to them (so no sex worker fantasy) and it's not a non-consent scene either, who get off on that, who's fantasy is that to have sad sex?
It's a masturbation scene and they create a character just to have a masturbation scene, meanwhile best girl Atugia is still in limbo. I'd even consider a Cait scene more worthwhile than that.
"who's fantasy is that to have sad sex?" Well that part is real obvious.
download.jpeg

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Also Mallach, Vicky and debatable Jin Jin belong that list. It does feel kind of bad how most of them lack any real meat to them. A cute small guy that you can fuck the shit out off should not, looking from writing perspective, only amount to one night stand.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes