Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Can anyone tell me if I'm missing anything of interest from brute forcing through Berwyn's quest dungeon. I got the feeling that im not but my copium itching at me to look for something to like about this corny ass dungeon.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I do not know... Quin gayness to me feels like it is byproduct of him being a companion and the fact that female champions exist. Like, when I play as a dude, I do not feel like he is aimed at me, especially with how insecure he can come off as. "Yeah dude, I bang chicks , and, no, I do not bottom because only bitches bottom. For I am a man!"
Which is no fun.
I won't deny that he gives off that kind of vibe but until they write a scene of him being fucked I won't have a clear opinion on that because look at Brint he gives off that vibe at first but when you keep engaging with him until you can fuck him he changes and it feels differently.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me if I'm missing anything of interest from brute forcing through Berwyn's quest dungeon. I got the feeling that im not but my copium itching at me to look for something to like about this corny ass dungeon.
some shoehorned backstory of the two but nothing important

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I won't deny that he gives off that kind of vibe but until they write a scene of him being fucked I won't have a clear opinion on that because look at Brint he gives off that vibe at first but when you keep engaging with him until you can fuck him he changes and it feels differently.
His only intended bottoming scene, the last time it was mentioned, is when you marry him since "Quinn is simply not a fan of bottoming". For whatever reason...

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
His only intended bottoming scene, the last time it was mentioned, is when you marry him since "Quinn is simply not a fan of bottoming". For whatever reason...
Man, just when I thought he couldn't disappoint me any more.

• Haha
Reactions: M0nte

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
If I remember correctly it was around this time of last year that Savin announced that there wouldn't be many or any big updates in December since most of the staff were away and would spend time with their families for Christmas. That was ok so far, but then January and February happened and the updates didn't get much bigger in size.

That was when I stopped my patreon support for the game. The breadcrumbs of content, that the devs threw at us, just felt like an insult and a waste of my money.
Besides that it didn't help that the project seemed to lack direction, where at the time I'm guessing for example new Brihaus content was already on hold for about half a year.

So anyways.. If anyone still has an ongoing patreon subscription for the game, I would advise you to at least put it on hold before December 1st hits and it automatically renews.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Man, just when I thought he couldn't disappoint me any more.
Eh, I am getting used to it...
Like the future Jstar Kitsune will not have bottoming content at release...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But really, this is a pure discrimination against gay/bi tops. And, I for one, will not stand for it anymore!

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
hey guys look what i found
View attachment 2200174
View attachment 2201325

thoughts? :unsure:
So you want to ask us on thoughts about Quin or thoughts about the thread. I think everyone here took a swing on the bunny boy more than enough so there is nothing else new to add.
And as Wrynn said and as that thread shows, it is not only straight men that have their qualms with the former cultist.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I just don't like the guy for story reasons. I have no actual problems with his writing (that I've done).

He's a ex-cultist, which means at some point, he thought the creepy sex cult was a good idea. That gets you a permanent seat on the bench in my game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hey guys look what i found
View attachment 2200174
View attachment 2201325

thoughts? :unsure:
ok. putting aside how a bunch of LBGTQ++ came up and said they dislike him too.
I find the very question baffling

Like, the guy lists what he likes about quin... 5 traits are just sexual attraction, which does not apply to het males.
And the remaining 3 traits are negatives. people don't like being sassed, don't like being given attitude, and if they want to wipe the grin off of someone's face that usually means "they make me angry and I hate them"

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes