jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Also Mallach, Vicky and debatable Jin Jin belong that list. It does feel kind of bad how most of them lack any real meat to them. A cute small guy that you can fuck the shit out off should not, looking from writing perspective, only amount to one night stand.
when I got into Malloch's domain I wanted to stay a bit longer and explore his palace.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
when I got into Malloch's domain I wanted to stay a bit longer and explore his palace.
While I am not fan of his religion or the whole temple expansion, Mallach himself is best god by the wide margin.
He strikes the perfect amount of melancholy and word building into his text while still feeling fun and flirty. The whole speech he gives you inside of his palace is perfect encapsulation of what I mean. Yet he also has two excellent sex scenes, especially where we got to power bottom his kitty cock.
He would probably be my second favorite boy if we could interact with him more. Yet, for whatever reason, he just leaves my ass dry after we had our fun. Typical.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Now I'm imagining a dungeon in the Wayfort and the only implement there is an Iron Maiden with an eyeslit. It can only be used by the Champion so that they'll be restrained while the entire Khor Minos Legions and Centaur Village runs a train on their companions .
I find it weider that I was thinking of modding an iron maden down there for astetic reasons as well as a closet tile containing sex toys.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
A cute small guy that you can fuck the shit out off should not, looking from writing perspective, only amount to one night stand.
...Why? What makes them so special that writers must have them be more meaningful? Why would a cute small girl, or a tall sultry man/woman be one night stand material but not cute small guys?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
well tbh I was thinking more long the lines of some kind of arcade room out of the malls.
But why? Hes a god of sex, why should he play gayms instead of dong some sex-fucking???
Gayms are for nerds and losers after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I see that differently. In my head, he meant to say that he could cosplay Hirrud because he too got his bedroom pets taken from him by the local nobody, then proceeded to get thoroughly cucked while everyone pointed and laughed as he ran off swearing vengeance.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
But why? Hes a god of sex, why should he play gayms instead of dong some sex-fucking???
Gayms are for nerds and losers after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Like someone here forgets that a certain magic rabbit is also gay...........

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I do not know... Quin gayness to me feels like it is byproduct of him being a companion and the fact that female champions exist. Like, when I play as a dude, I do not feel like he is aimed at me, especially with how insecure he can come off as. "Yeah dude, I bang chicks , and, no, I do not bottom because only bitches bottom. For I am a man!"
Which is no fun.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes