Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It's very disappointing but anticipated that there is an option to use a winged companion to carry you and the other one across the sinkhole but there is a bogus explanation for why you, the MC, can't use your own wing and must expand ressource to do so yourself, because god forbid players having grows wings have a one time advantage and be a little special over their self inserted OCs.
The problem isn't that you need to use camping supplies, money and resources mean nothing in this game, but that they chose to deny the player to do something special with their own charater and to make them inferior to the companion once again. Either no winged humanoid can safely fly in the mine, too narrow and not enougth ceiling height would be a good explaination, or every flying humanoid can.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
How the hell is Viviane more bare bones as a companion than Agnimitra
I think most of her development went into her becoming a demon. So if you are not into that, you are left with Viviane who doesn't really seem to have a lot going in her life.

Speaking of the, which, what do you guys think of her? As she is , she does feel like bottom three companion alongside Atugia and Azy. Her demon form does fair better, but right now there game is not using her it to it's full potential. The best sex scene is one by Alypia.

Can not wait to have gay sex with her.

Mav3rick88

Jun 4, 2019
I think most of her development went into her becoming a demon. So if you are not into that, you are left with Viviane who doesn't really seem to have a lot going in her life.

Speaking of the, which, what do you guys think of her? As she is , she does feel like bottom three companion alongside Atugia and Azy. Her demon form does fair better, but right now there game is not using her it to it's full potential. The best sex scene is one by Alypia.

Viv is probably the worst companion they’ve added so far. They didn’t even take the time so that you can access her merchant stuff at the frosthound, you’ve got to traipse around the woods looking for her still. I feel like of all the characters that could’ve made an interesting companion viv was the weakest option.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Feels completely unnecessary to have her as a companion a vendor of dark magic and slutty attire was her sole purpose for 3+ years of development, she is very rushed I guess from the strict deadline for companions.

Maybe there'll be more updates in the future to expand the scenes/interaction but right now she's on par with Agni and Atugia on the bare bones department.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

In a caste of characters trying to be interesting, she is a trope played straight, and her "twist" adds literally nothing other than a sprite change.

She's DOA. And first impressions matter quite a bit, so...

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
honestly it seems that viv is going to become another atugia
View attachment 2180492
View attachment 2180494
Ahhhhhh yes, This is what the players want :KEK:
Most of subAronas threesomes+ are good. Actully, she may have the best track record. I like her threesome with Cait, Ryn, 5some with orcgirls, the fox ninja. And Arona has been on the role ever since they added her pregnancy content.
More lovely dovey stuff and good, if small, batch of sex scenes go a long way to make a character likable beyond "she is sexy" factor. So I hope that Viv does not screw the now established dinamic up.

Reactions: Wrynn13
Jan 18, 2018
How the hell is Viviane more bare bones as a companion than Agnimitra
Been wondering that myself; them rejecting Einin looks stranger daily. It reflects poorly on William to some extent that he didn't just write a skeleton like Agni+Viv, but I don't understand their companion "deadline" if this is acceptable.
[Viv + Arona threesome ideas by Balak and Savin]
One of Viv's few moments of personality was her friction with Arona. This + her companion talks implies they're going to waste that; I don't think Balak's a good writer but that'd be quite a shame.
Most of subAronas threesomes+ are good. Actully, she may have the best track record.
None of that list was written by Balak, and Savin's threesomes are pretty bad, especially Ryn's which are just tweaked Dom!Arona scenes. The latest Arona stuff is pretty good at least. Pretty sad how low the bar is for companion content right now though.
How can I start Nina quest?
Talk to her in the bar at the Wayfort and one of the four options should start it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's very disappointing but anticipated that there is an option to use a winged companion to carry you and the other one across the sinkhole but there is a bogus explanation for why you, the MC, can't use your own wing and must expand ressource to do so yourself, because god forbid players having grows wings have a one time advantage and be a little special over their self inserted OCs.
An MC who is able to fly is a power fantasy. and those make for bad writing.
This is why all winged MCs are cosmetic. While winged companions can actually fly.
- probably coc2 dev team

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes