Dec 10, 2018
Not to interrupt the always wonderful discussions going on in this thread but I wasn't able to find anything by searching on the answer to the riddle on the box in the castle...

I'm really bad at riddles and have normally just googled them but nothing came up and I haven't found anything actually related to the update in the last 5 pages or so so I gave up looking.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This thread feels toxic like Lilith's throne one. I haven't read so many comments but I see what's going on. I wish you guys luck with this game, you're going to need it... Too many development/backstage issues.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
. I wish you guys luck with this game, you're going to need it.
I'm kinda confused. Do you think the devs of this game post here? That the dev actually cares about what we say here?
Its also already a multiple years old, succesful game, nearing the completion of its story.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm kinda confused. Do you think the devs of this game post here? That the dev actually cares about what we say here?
Its also already a multiple years old, succesful game, nearing the completion of its story.
I was addressing the high number of players dissatisfied with the game, not the devs. I know well that the situation for the devs of this game is totally comfortable and secure, and that they don't really need to worry about anything else.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I was addressing the high number of players dissatisfied with the game, not the devs. I know full well that the situation for the devs of this game is totally comfortable and secure, and that they don't really need to worry about anything else.
Oh I C.
I dunno thread is actually being fairly tame. Main complaint has just been 'its playing it safe'. That's not a particularly harsh thing to say.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
This thread feels toxic like Lilith's throne one. I haven't read so many comments but I see what's going on. I wish you guys luck with this game, you're going to need it.
Not nearly as toxic but probably for the same reason, you can't post anything even slightly negative on the "official" forums for both games so people that have complaints tend to aggregate here.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
This thread feels toxic like Lilith's throne one. I haven't read so many comments but I see what's going on. I wish you guys luck with this game, you're going to need it.
Well the official forums were so tightly controlled, those who do have negative comments or just not satisfied gather here. If you search for it here you could see that the devs love to shit on anyone that dare to speak against their oh so perfect OCs

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Oh I C.
I dunno thread is actually being fairly tame. Main complaint has just been 'its playing it safe'. That's not a particularly harsh thing to say.
Someone did bring up that Savin is a hardcore Cucklord, which could be seen as a insult to someone that didn't know it's just a established fact.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Someone did bring up that Savin is a hardcore Cucklord, which could be seen as a insult to someone that didn't know it's just a established fact.
Yea I didn't parse that as an insult since it is just an established facet of the guys personality he freely admits. Its like calling someone gay or a wannabe futa cocksleeve. The game exists as a melting pot of fetishes so calling people out for having them is just like... no shit lol

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The horse lady with the harem (an inexplicable sex god with no real justification, one of the things tits does better since she'd have justification beyond 'the writer wanted his oc to be the best'). If I get pregnant with her child, it instantly boots me to the inn, then instantly skips like a month, then I give birth to like 20 kids for some reason. I'm not sure if she's just supposed to be so virile it knocks me out of commision for a month or what.
It's the same justification as all Wsan's futa horses, including the ones in TiTs.

Centaur with overactive libido that needs to near constantly fuck is several characters he's worked on.

Amber (TiTs)
Hailey (TiTs)
Sylvie (TiTs)
Orlaith (CoC2)
Mara (CoC2)

Klemaia is very slightly different in that she's a horsegirl instead of a centaur...but same concept.

Also, Yani, the adventurer in KM who is also a futa horsegirl (so that makes 7) but doesn't have more than the one scene yet.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Yea I didn't parse that as an insult since it is just an established facet of the guys personality he freely admits. Its like calling someone gay or a wannabe futa cocksleeve. The game exists as a melting pot of fetishes so calling people out for having them is just like... no shit lol
If we really wanted to show toxicity someone could dredge up some of the game devs screenshotted comments. Those are always good for a laugh.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
It's the same justification as all Wsan's futa horses, including the ones in TiTs.
Nah. None of those fuck with near the same stamina she does, which is by far the highest stamina of anyone in CoC2 except you when you're tapping into demon magic in the centaur camp (and even then you stop fucking after like 20 mins tops because you're busy and coc2 never lets you have any really good sex fests).
She isn't even presented as needing to fuck or anything, she's just offered free sex by you and every single time it lasts all night of literally endless cumming, but she's not a demon, corrupted or anything far as I can see, she's just more virile than every other npc, including every other horse girl in the game.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Nah. None of those fuck with near the same stamina she does, which is by far the highest stamina of anyone in CoC2 except you when you're tapping into demon magic in the centaur camp (and even then you stop fucking after like 20 mins tops because you're busy and coc2 never lets you have any really good sex fests).
She isn't even presented as needing to fuck or anything, she's just offered free sex by you and every single time it lasts all night of literally endless cumming, but she's not a demon, corrupted or anything far as I can see, she's just more virile than every other npc, including every other horse girl in the game.
Hailey literally never stops cumming and is hooked into a cock milker almost 24/7. Amber bangs you for some unknowable amount of time that involves her cumming dozens of times when you drain her and still isn't actually drained.
It's a recurring theme.

Plus, the fantasy here is you being in Klemaia's harem. It just fits with the theme.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Hailey literally never stops cumming and is hooked into a cock milker almost 24/7. Amber bangs you for some unknowable amount of time that involves her cumming dozens of times when you drain her and still isn't actually drained.
It's a recurring theme.

Plus, the fantasy here is you being in Klemaia's harem. It just fits with the theme.
Do you mean Haley? Otherwise, I don't know who that is. Those are tits characters. Lots of characters in Tits, including you, can fuck for absurd amounts. She stands out very specifically because she's in CoC2, where the characters noted to be particularly virile tend to be fucked by magic, demonic or similar, and even then, can't fuck for a fraction of the time she can.
She feels like a tits character in CoC2 and any time I see her it just makes me think, like, damn, I should just play tits, the sex is better in that game.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
The game can also give you the useless perk nuts half full which makes that your balls are always half full while every scene says your balls ran dry. There is 1 scene where you fuck 4 succubi in submission by yourself though

Reactions: ara1111

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
So, I've tested the Hashat campfire scene multiple times and I did not get the scene where Ryn sits on her lap. Not once, so that's probably related to (Etheryn's) high libido, which I never go for. I also never got the loss scene, though I don't know if it's a coincidence or there's an actual reason.

Edit: I did another test, this time with 100 libido and the scenes actually triggered. So, if you don't want her to act like a nympho, don't turn her into one.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
This thread feels toxic like Lilith's throne one. I haven't read so many comments but I see what's going on. I wish you guys luck with this game, you're going to need it... Too many development/backstage issues.
Aw shit, this guy gets it!

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes