fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Lumiaquest!

Finally.

Though from what I understand, this still isn't all of it - no Valk transformation yet, and I think there's a bunch of Thrud amd Annika content still coming too.

Actually it says that right in the patch notes:

What’s coming up in the next few patches?
  • Three other Valkyrie NPCs, including Annika (by Alypia) and two others by Garde.
  • Joining the Valkyries out on the hunt in the overworld for fun and cuddles.
  • Soulbinding to Lumia and joining the Valkyries.
  • New Valkyrie-centric pregnancies for a couple of the new babes.
So if you are a male and get soul binded to Lumia do you turn into a herm or go female?

Finished the Lumia quest and its mixed for me I think Moneyman brings up a really good point about Lumia pretty much breaking patreon's ToS and we cannot as the MC. Perhaps its because it is done off screen? Either way I don't think its a good look.
As for Lumia as usual I think Moira has done a great job still my favorite artist out of everyone. The lore isn't too bad its not a drag to read it the fact the companions can interact with such a major character is a good touch. As for Gardeford I don't think their sex content is too bad for female MCs/herm Mcs as they do go into much more detail about female sex organs than other writers. Or even the extra attention to detail if you have a pregnant MC which is great considering who Lumia is. Also I think when Lumia comments on loving you I read that as a more parental type love like Philos rather than eros imo won't argue with anyone who thinks otherwise though.

As for male MCs I get where they are coming from its not very erotic when it comes to taking the lead or a more dominant sex position as a male I don't think Gardeford is very good at it compared to William, B and Wsan. They have much better attention to detail on description of the sex acts and the organs and I prefer the dirty/sex talk that Wsan writes too.

Its kind of the main reason out of my 4 MCs my most played is my herm MC. Its just not fun trying to run a straight male MC and you get surprise sexed with something going up your asshole so for anyone here that only plays as a straight male MC I understand your frustrations. The sex with a lot writers is hit or miss or completely unarousing as your asshole will get pegged by something.

Also the lore in the Lumia quest is really important I think it should have been part of the main story and definitely not locked behind one of the worst quest lines in the game. So I would consider it a continuation of the main story especially when it reveals if you left the Lumia quest alone you would have a problem bigger than Kas.A valkyrie should have visited you right after Ryn's sister undergoes demonfication and told you to go to Lumia ASAP. It does really make you question the power scaling in the lore when you together with Kas struggled against the rift creature and a nerfed Lumia pushed it back???:unsure: Oh well I guess that is what happens when you have multiple writers and only care if they have submitted a sex scene.

As for bad updates just wait until we finally get the asexual milf can't wait for the comments in the thread when that happens :KEK:

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
Unfortunately, this isn't the only instance of Ryn doing her own thing - and this other instance is also regardless of her libido:
The scenes with Lessala's Adventurers (written by Wsan), if you pick Lessala or Vicky, Ryn will spend her time with Yani - and there's no forewarning about it either (aside from reading the Wiki, I guess), so yeah.
View attachment 2218146
Link: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/index.php?title=Lessala%27s_Adventurers&oldid=17621
Fun fact: Sexual interactions between the party members and adventurers mentioned in the wiki article only seem to happen if you bring that turbo whore Cait with you. If you bring any other party member with you that's not on the list, then they won't have sex either.

Regardless of that if Brienne is with the party, she will at the most just have a friendly conversation with one of the two adventurers that stayed back.

Cow waifu truly is best girl.

That's basically the main gripe of how they do content for the game, having most writers being able to write content for characters that aren't explicitly their own leads to the characterization of the character changing.
Apart from that what makes you think that Wsan would write a scene for Etheryn or any other character if he didn't get their writers okay for it beforehand? You might not know this but over a year ago Tobs wrote a cucking scene for Brienne and Savin gave the okay for it without consulting Wsan first. Needless to say Wsan wasn't having it and the scene was never implemented. Obviously there was a bit of drama that came along with it and since then he has veto rights on anything written for Brienne and it even went so far that Savin says that Brienne just doesn't exist for him anymore.
So where am I going with this?.. Because of that Wsan strikes me as the last person that would write a scene for any character, other than his own OCs, that hasn't been read and given the okay from their respective writers. So if you read a scene like that that's seemingly out of character for Etheryn for example, then you can be very certain that Savin (Ryn's writer) has read that scene and given his blessings before it got implemented.

I.e.: When in doubt, it's Savin's fault.

Last edited:

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Fun fact: Sexual interactions between the party members and adventurers mentioned in the wiki article only seem to happen if you bring the the turbo whore Cait with you. If you bring any other party member with you that's not on the list, then they won't have sex either.

Regardless of that if Brienne is with the party, she will at the most just have a friendly conversation with one of the two adventurers that stayed back.

Cow waifu truly is best girl.

Apart from that what makes you think that Wsan would write a scene for Etheryn or any other character if he didn't get their writers okay for it beforehand? You might not know this but over a year ago Tobs wrote a cucking scene for Brienne and Savin gave the okay for it without consulting Wsan first. Needless to say Wsan wasn't having it and the scene was never implemented. Since then he has veto rights on anything written for Brienne and it goes so far that Savin says that Brienne just doesn't exist for him anymore.
So where am I going with this?.. Because of that Wsan strikes me as the last person that would write a scene for any character, other than his own OCs, that hasn't been read and given the okay from their respective writers. So if you read a scene like that that's seemingly out of character for Etheryn for example, then you can be very certain that Savin (Ryn's writer) has read that scene and given his blessings before it got implemented.

I.e.: When in doubt, it's Savin's fault.
Quoting this as a whole, in case anyone wants to read the comment as a whole for context, will reply to separate points below.

Fun fact: Sexual interactions between the party members and adventurers mentioned in the wiki article only seem to happen if you bring the the turbo whore Cait with you. If you bring any other party member with you that's not on the list, then they won't have sex either.
That's a fair point. I just think that the mentioning / implication that Cait and Etheryn had sex with Yani should probably be gated behind Etheryn having a High Libido, otherwise it just seems like another instance of out of character shenanigans - at least when considering the easily apparent change that happened with Hashat (that that was deemed out of character for Etheryn, and was reworked).

Apart from that what makes you think that Wsan would write a scene for Etheryn or any other character if he didn't get their writers okay for it beforehand? You might not know this but over a year ago Tobs wrote a cucking scene for Brienne and Savin gave the okay for it without consulting Wsan first. Needless to say Wsan wasn't having it and the scene was never implemented. Since then he has veto rights on anything written for Brienne and it goes so far that Savin says that Brienne just doesn't exist for him anymore.
That wasn't my point. I'm not complaining about whether Wsan got permission or not from Savin for the scene - I'm saying that (in general, not specific to Wsan) I have a gripe with writers writing for characters that aren't explicitly their own regardless (regardless of whether they got permission or not, regardless if the original writer read through the content or not). The reason simply is that I often find that when a writer writes for a character that isn't their own, the characterization or the tone of the character seems to shift slightly - which is more apparent in some instances than others, granted. But it just always feels slightly noticeable, at least to me. Which is why I dislike it. Never said anyone else had to agree with me, but I don't really think it's fair (or really necessary in this instance) to critique an opinion, especially due to its subjective nature.

Also, on the topic of reviewing / getting permission, when you say that Wsan definitely got permission from Savin, you're not exactly 100% certain of that either (or how much reviewing / overhead was given). This is just speculation on our parts about what exactly goes on within the dev team. From how Savin was supposedly not aware at all about the Etheryn Hashat scene (despite definitely also would have been contacted by SKoW for "permission", surely ?), and thus had it reworked, it just seems like when they review things, it's actually more of a "review" than actually going and looking through the whole document in-depth, and making sure it fits with the setting, lore and characters involved. That seems to be the privilege of being a trusted writer, things seemingly don't get as much scrutiny before being added to the game than newer writers.
That said, one can never really know for certain.

I also find it somewhat interesting that you didn't address the point about Wsan writing those Lessala's Adventurers interactions for Berwyn, when at that point he and the other devs knew that Berwyn was not going to be a Companion moving forward - as well as Wsan's idea to keep this from the community for more than half a year.
I do get that being critical of Wsan isn't a popular opinion around here, so yeah, it is what it is.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Atugia isn't bad, there's just not much content for a character supposedly in a companion slot - she's virtually irrelevant most of the time, like berwyn was. She's also not super fetish material, the "baseline human" companion choice, so the game's audience isn't likely to pick her. She was a kind of mediocre tank for a while, too. What content she does have is decent.

Playing as a black mage, the update that made guarded stance an automatic action improved her in combat. Her biggest problem is lack of content / compelling content, and then you bitch that there is atugia companion content? That's backwards. Does it show up even if she's not a companion or something?

Aside from the bigger issues some of you have some very serious hateboners for some minor parts of this game, I don't get it. I don't even pay attention to the writers names most of the time. It's like you expect the people making an erotic literature rpg about furries to not be mental cases. The fact that a few of them can pass as normal-ish people even online is already a miracle, and the writing isn't 10/10, but it's at least passable most of the time.

And bitching about update speed for a game done in a relatively consistent manner for years is a waste of electricity. It's not gonna change, and at least they make progress every month, even if TiTS and this will be finished around the time the second martian colony declares independence.

That said, my minor complaint is that I want to fuck the elf, damn Savin. The reasoning behind no Ivris scenes is dumb.
We're all just having fun here. I like the game overall. I think most of us do. Don't think too much into the vitriol here.

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
Also, on the topic of reviewing / getting permission, when you say that Wsan definitely got permission from Savin, you're not exactly 100% certain of that either (or how much reviewing / overhead was given). This is just speculation on our parts about what exactly goes on within the dev team. From how Savin was supposedly not aware at all about the Etheryn Hashat scene (despite definitely also would have been contacted by SKoW for "permission", surely ?), and thus had it reworked
That's why I didn't state it as a fact - or at least I tried (and failed oviously) - to deliver it as such. I just assume that someone like Wsan that's really unhappy with Tobs writing a cucking scene about his OC without being asked/informed, would at least have the manners to do it himself.

You're right in your assumption that Savin does not review every written content, by the way. I think it must've been either on the official forums or on the blog where I once read a post of him saying that he has that much trust in some of the writers that he doesn't proof read stuff that they turn in and puts it right on the coding stack.
So I totally understand where you're coming from with your gripe. It's bad when other writers do a character disservice with their writing and gets even worse when they make these characters do things that seem to happen totally out of nowhere.

I also find it somewhat interesting that you didn't address the point about Wsan writing those Lessala's Adventurers interactions for Berwyn, when at that point he and the other devs knew that Berwyn was not going to be a Companion moving forward - as well as Wsan's idea to keep this from the community for more than half a year.
Speaking of facts and such. Is that one? Did the writers know as far back as when Lessala and companions were written, that Berwyn was about to get scrapped?
Not trying to sound rude here, but you're probably the first that I have seen mention this, so I ignored it as hearsay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wavering

Wavering

May 26, 2021
That's why I didn't state it as a fact - or at least I tried (and failed oviously) - to deliver it as such. I just assume that someone like Wsan that's really unhappy with Tobs writing a cucking scene about his OC without being asked/informed, would at least have the manners to do it himself.

You're right in your assumption that Savin does not review every written content, by the way. I think it must've been either on the official forums or on the blog where I once read a post of him saying that he has that much trust in some of the writers that he doesn't proof read stuff that they turn in and puts it right on the coding stack.
So I totally understand where you're coming from with your gripe. It's bad when other writers do a character disservice with their writing and gets even worse when they make these characters do things that seem to happen totally out of nowhere.

Speaking of facts and such. Is that one? Did the writers know as far back as when Lessala and companions were written, that Berwyn was about to get scrapped?
Not trying to sound rude here, but you're probably the first that I have seen mention this, so I ignored it as hearsay.
Whole quote for context.

Right, but the thing is that that is an assumption that he would of done that, which it seemed like you used to disprove my point. Well, in the context, not my actual point, but that was addressed in the previous post.
That's pretty much why I replied as such.

Yeah, Savin has said some funny things, such as the coders needing more content, they have so much free time (but apparently not enough at that point in time to fix bugs :( )
1670423801899.png
Link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/need-another-helper.25033/#post-360832

True, your skepticism is valid, can't say with 100% certainty, but I'll give you the timeline according to the public posts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, I don't know, who's to say really.
Will say though, that it's not exactly the greatest look with how they handled the whole situation, for sure.

Anyway, sorry for dredging up such an old topic.

Reactions: barsa

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
Anyway, sorry for dredging up such an old topic.
No need to be. That was an amazing post with lots of juicy drama sauce. Thank you very much.

Will say though, that it's not exactly the greatest look with how they handled the whole situation, for sure.
Savin isn't the most professional company owner on the planet but I actually always kinda liked how he handled the Hugs-Drama. When asked what happened, he always kept the answers short and to a bare minimum. The more juicy details we allegedly know of the thing always came from Hugs and with his mental illness and all, he seems somewhat like an unreliable narrator.

He lost his credibility completely after that one time though when he blamed SavCo on twitter for one of his visits to the hospital. I knew people in my life that would try to guilt trip others into believing it was their fault for them hurting themselves and whatnot, and people like this are just the biggest pieces of shit on the planet, if you'd ask me.

So I stopped believing that Hugs has ever said and will say right then and there. People like this are just too prone to lying.

Apart from that he had given up all rights to Berwyn when he started writing him for the game. We - myself included - make fun of Savin and his DnD group here for being too attached to their characters and inserting them into the game but are somehow more lenient on Hugs when he kinda does the same without an end in sight. The "being too attached" part, I mean.

Yeah, Savin has said some funny things, such as the coders needing more content, they have so much free time (but apparently not enough at that point in time to fix bugs :( )
View attachment 2219320
At least when Elon Musk said something stupid like that, Tesla lost billions. But there's no way enough paypigs would have seen this forum post to cancel their patreon subscriptions.

It's so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wavering

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hard disagree. This is a porn game. It should revolve around the Player Character. Your line of thinking is why this game is so shit currently.
Obligatory THIS IS NOT A POWER FANTASY TO SET PLAYER TO THE CENTER OF A STORY!!!!!!!!!11111111111
You cant have constant, perpetual sex for entire game. I mean, you cant develop entire world/characters/etc. through only/constant sex only. If world revolves around player as soon as he stop doing what game expect from him, entire world freeze.
Living, breathing world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> only player can have sex, fight me!!! 'Living, breathing world ' include, but not limited with, sex that happens outside of a players view is include
Also spoiler, coc2 doesnt have 'living, breathing world'.

Plus, 'game' is shit not because OMG SOMEBODY SPILLED SEXUAL REVOLUTION INTO A GAME!!!!!!!1111111

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i keep getting a white screen on load. Any solution?
Startup of a game?!
Open game folder, go to folder 'resources', than to 'app', find there file called index.html and open it with any browser (double click should do the trick, usually).
After game opens up in your default browser press f12 key and post what it says there here.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Sophora. Some buffed bunny that you can encounter as early as Zheng Shi (, I believe?). Has been implemented some months ago and looking at the bug forum tells me that they still haven't managed to fix all of her bugs.

For several months now by the way. A single encounter. They haven't managed it. Had to repeat that in my mind to really let that sink in. It's that hard to believe.. I hope Fenoxo doesn't pay his programmers well.
Is that hard to believe? I've played much, much bigger games by much, much bigger companies that take literal years to fix bugs. Or never.

Overwatch has had bugs for 2+ years that never get fixed, and I could probably go on about Total War for a good few hours...

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Apart from that he had given up all rights to Berwyn when he started writing him for the game. We - myself included - make fun of Savin and his DnD group here for being too attached to their characters and inserting them into the game but are somehow more lenient on Hugs when he kinda does the same without an end in sight. The "being too attached" part, I mean.
Don't really recall anybody here being more lenient with him, we just don't talk about the author himself very often. Guy does seem fucked in the head and extremely overly attached to some coom-bait trap he made, though. Like sheesh, Hugs acts like it's a human rights violation that they wrote for his character lmao.
We're all just having fun here. I like the game overall. I think most of us do. Don't think too much into the vitriol here.
Sorry not sorry, but gonna use your post to ramble. Just ignore all this if you don't care for that.

Having fun? Yeah, for sure. Liking the game, though? Eh, not really. The writing is just so boring and unimaginative, not to mention the amount of scenes I just don't care for. Whenever I compare this game's writing to almost any other media with decent writing, I'm always just left wondering, "That's it?" when I come back to this game.

Just look at Cyberpunk Edgerunners for example. They managed to craft a compelling and meaningful story, build up their characters and make you feel for them, and pay homage to the source material in great ways. They manage to do all that in just 10 episodes that are about 20 minutes each. About 3 and a half hours of content managed to evoke more emotion and thought out of me than this whole game. If you want a porn game example, Being a Dik is the equivalent of that.

Now that's not to say that alone makes the game bad. It's a porn game after all and its job is to get you off. But it doesn't even manage to do that outside of a few exceptions. For me, I usually have to actually like the character or their journey to actually get off to them. Yet most characters in this game are just so unappealing and give me zero reason to care about them. And that's not even mentioning that most scenes just feel boring and hold little weight to me.

When I compare CoC2 to other games, nothing really incentivizes me to play it over them. It tries to do a bunch of different things, but none of them are done in interesting or appealing enough ways to make me care.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Two stalkers? I only know of the one from the elevator on that space station. Who's that other one?
If you hunt down enough of those jumper bunnys on zheng shi? (the prison place)
then the big boss bunny comes to hunt you down and follow you wherever you go
shes a huge dick mean lookin bunny with addictive cum if I recall correctly, lose to her too many times, (or beat her and injest her cum) leads to a bad end
shes actually a *I think* one of the hardest fights in the game, so make a save before you trigger her stalking event because she wont stop hunting you anywhere you go and too many losses = game over

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Guys, I'm new to the game and I'm planning to be a white mage that acts like a paladin. What companions do you think I should use?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes