Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
AFAIK its "your companions get sexed INSTEAD OF YOU, and you forced to watch". So exchange of anal virginity for feelings.
Kind of surprised that no one (here or in the dev team) seems to view that as corruption content. "Party Member who trusts/idolizes/loves me, I'm going to sacrifice you to the rapacious lusts of this particular obstacle for my personal preservation/convenience" feels like it should have some sort of corrupting effect, both for the PC and for the party member in question.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Guys, I'm new to the game and I'm planning to be a white mage that acts like a paladin. What companions do you think I should use?
Gameplay-wise, I couldn't really say. I play the game on story difficulty, cause I'm not here for the RPG mechanics XD

Role Play-wise, I'd recommend Brint/Brienne, Azzyran, Etheryn and Atugia. They're the companions with some of the biggest "We're the good guys and we're here to help" energy to them. Cait and Quin could also potentially work, but the way they act is more controversial here. Cait's a friendly white mage who wants to help everyone, but is as promiscuous as the Player, which a lot of people here hate. Quin's a reformed cultist with a questline where you help him become a knight, but he's disliked for being a horndog who doesn't bottom for anyone outside of rare defeat scenes. If you don't mind those character qualities, you might enjoy having them around.

I believe (don't quote me on this) that the companions who have the most flavor-text when travelling/questing are Brint/Brienne, Cait, Etheryn, and Arona.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Kind of surprised that no one (here or in the dev team) seems to view that as corruption content. "Party Member who trusts/idolizes/loves me, I'm going to sacrifice you to the rapacious lusts of this particular obstacle for my personal preservation/convenience" feels like it should have some sort of corrupting effect, both for the PC and for the party member in question.
You're not sacrificing anyone, she volunteers. You don't get a choice.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Gameplay-wise, I couldn't really say. I play the game on story difficulty, cause I'm not here for the RPG mechanics XD

Role Play-wise, I'd recommend Brint/Brienne, Azzyran, Etheryn and Atugia. They're the companions with some of the biggest "We're the good guys and we're here to help" energy to them. Cait and Quin could also potentially work, but the way they act is more controversial here. Cait's a friendly white mage who wants to help everyone, but is as promiscuous as the Player, which a lot of people here hate. Quin's a reformed cultist with a questline where you help him become a knight, but he's disliked for being a horndog who doesn't bottom for anyone outside of rare defeat scenes. If you don't mind those character qualities, you might enjoy having them around.

I believe (don't quote me on this) that the companions who have the most flavor-text when travelling/questing are Brint/Brienne, Cait, Etheryn, and Arona.
At the moment I care more for gameplay, but thanks for the suggestions. I know this game has the NTR tag, so do you know which characters are the safest when it comes to romance?

Oct 10, 2021
You should play on the easy mode, then. Not story, but the one above it. Gives you a 20 percent buff and enemies a 20 percent nerf. Game likes pulling off bullshit and insta crushing your character often. Gameplay is still unbalanced since they have you locked on a set level while throwing stronger enemies at you at one point.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
"'Drifa', though, means 'fall of snow' or 'snowdrift' in old icelandic. This name, in retrospect is actually very fitting and poetically beautiful as Drifa's content is serene as the gentle snowfall."
>Drifa's content is serene as the gentle snowfall
>Admits to loving you after one date
>You can have a 24 hour sex marathon with her
>Possible to let werewolves kidnap and rape her
>Can corrupt her
huh.gif
As serene as a brick to the face.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
That complete nonsense!!!!!!!!111111
But why devs should do that??????7777777
This 'game' is corruption oriented!?!?!!?!?171717171717
It advertised like it have corruption elements in it!?!?!?!1177171717171717
Like what, it literally have word 'corruption' in the name or something!?!?!??!!??!717171717171717171

I think you crazy, man....

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
>Drifa's content is serene as the gentle snowfall
>Admits to loving you after one date
>You can have a 24 hour sex marathon with her
>Possible to let werewolves kidnap and rape her
>Can corrupt her
View attachment 2220769
As serene as a brick to the face.
Corrupt is to LOUD word here. IIRC it changes several sentences to more horny oriented...or at least it was last time I checked.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You can call me old fashioned, but for me 'corruption' is a situation like
"prudish paladin that wont even hold hands with you that after corruption decided something like 'from now on I would consume only your sexual fluids instead of a food, mate' ".

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
At the moment I care more for gameplay, but thanks for the suggestions. I know this game has the NTR tag, so do you know which characters are the safest when it comes to romance?
Gonna be a bit of a hot take on my end, but I don't think anything in this game really qualifies as NTR. Yeah there are defeat scenes with party members occasionally, but they always come across as non/dubcon scenes. To me that's not NTR, though I wouldn't blame you in the slightest for not liking them anyway. I certainly don't.

As for characters, I'll focus on the ones I think have enough content for the romance/relationship to be worthwhile. Otherwise I'd just be linking you to the wiki. See if any of them interest you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Any games like CoC/Tits for straight dudes? The concept is interesting, but too much "dodge the dick" going on.
Keep in mind these mostly revolve around femdom. Monster Girl Dreams are centered around well.... monstergirls, the only dick in there is yours. House of Hellish Harlots is one of my favorites, but I could understand if people think this is too much. There is a very large chance the player will die by absorption, their soul ripped out violently or obliterated into nothingness, eaten the usual way, smothered in latex, breasts, or ass, or their soul being sucked through sex or a kiss.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If you romance her you have an open relationship where both of you fuck around but are genuinely in love with each other.
No!? IIRC when you talk with her about it she says something like "Im not made for loving, only for fucking". Not the exact wording, but sense approximately same.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
No!? IIRC when you talk with her about it she says something like "Im not made for loving, only for fucking". Not the exact wording, but sense approximately same.
Nah. She's okay with the romance, she just says she will sleep around and that you shouldn't go for it unless you're fine with it.

Still a pretty shit character all around. Also the only character in the game whose father you can literally thank for making her. What in the fuck, savin.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Nah. She's okay with the romance, she just says she will sleep around and that you shouldn't go for it unless you're fine with it.

Still a pretty shit character all around. Also the only character in the game whose father you can literally thank for making her. What in the fuck, savin.
A punch in the face should be the only thanks he gets

Reactions: Ragingrager

Wavering

May 26, 2021

Literally could have just had a "Thank you for letting her continue to adventure with me in this dangerous quest of mine to save the world, where she may potentially lose her life, or worse." instead, and it would probably make way more sense.

Could imagine most fathers in that situation wouldn't exactly be that thrilled to let their daughter do so (can't imagine Garth letting Gwyn join us even if she was battle ready), considering the entire reason Cait was out there to begin with was to join her sister and father. So her sticking around and still exploring with us only makes sense from the game's perspective (she mentions that she was set to abandon the player character whilst they were unconscious after the tutorial, in order to go look for her father - Gwyn giving birth is why she stuck around), not a lore perspective, especially after her and her dad are reunited. Sure the argument could be that she still wants to look for her sister, but iirc, her dad has more leads on that front than tracking down Kasyrra (who may or may not even know about Calla, as it's never explicitly mentioned).

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Literally could have just had a "Thank you for letting her continue to adventure with me in this dangerous quest of mine to save the world, where she may potentially lose her life, or worse." instead, and it would probably make way more sense.

Could imagine most fathers in that situation wouldn't exactly be that thrilled to let their daughter do so (can't imagine Garth letting Gwyn join us even if she was battle ready), considering the entire reason Cait was out there to begin with was to join her sister and father. So her sticking around and still exploring with us only makes sense from the game's perspective (she mentions that she was set to abandon the player character whilst they were unconscious after the tutorial, in order to go look for her father - Gwyn giving birth is why she stuck around), not a lore perspective, especially after her and her dad are reunited. Sure the argument could be that she still wants to look for her sister, but iirc, her dad has more leads on that front than tracking down Kasyrra (who may or may not even know about Calla, as it's never explicitly mentioned).
I forgot Cait's sister existed. I think the devs forgot too.

Reactions: Wavering

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
One of few problems I have with Cait is how I do wish we had options to just opt out of few of her scenes. Her anal and hugging scene basically. Basically how Arona does it.

Also, damn, I really love her new scenes, especially ones writen by Aly. I know that they are not for the most people here but they are sweet.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes