Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
So, I've tested the Hashat campfire scene multiple times and I did not get the scene where Ryn sits on her lap. Not once, so that's probably related to (Etheryn's) high libido, which I never go for. I also never got the loss scene, though I don't know if it's a coincidence or there's an actual reason.

Edit: I did another test, this time with 100 libido and the scenes actually triggered. So, if you don't want her to act like a nympho, don't turn her into one.
That's how it works now. Before they patched it, the scene would proc even with low libido Ryn. Still, telling people they can't have a lusty elf who is a slut primarily for you without worrying a random NPC will lock you into serving her up to suck dick is asinine. Ryn isn't Cait who will run off to have random sex without your input.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
It's the same justification as all Wsan's futa horses, including the ones in TiTs.

Centaur with overactive libido that needs to near constantly fuck is several characters he's worked on.

Amber (TiTs)
Hailey (TiTs)
Sylvie (TiTs)
Orlaith (CoC2)
Mara (CoC2)

Klemaia is very slightly different in that she's a horsegirl instead of a centaur...but same concept.

Also, Yani, the adventurer in KM who is also a futa horsegirl (so that makes 7) but doesn't have more than the one scene yet.
I play the game for the futa on male content.
Is there a list somewhere which introduces all futa characters in TiTs and Coc2? just wanted to make sure i don't miss any of them.
There is a 'Hermaphrodites' tab in TiTs wiki but it misses a few characters so I don't trust it. Plus I have yet to find any for CoC or CoC2.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
That's how it works now. Before they patched it, the scene would proc even with low libido Ryn. Still, telling people they can't have a lusty elf who is a slut primarily for you without worrying a random NPC will lock you into serving her up to suck dick is asinine. Ryn isn't Cait who will run off to have random sex without your input.
Yes, Ryn wouldn't run off to have random sex, if she wasn't turned into a sex addict. At least they patched that into the game.

Now, look: I fucking hate NTR with all my passion, even just having that shit anywhere is reason enough to have me frothing at the mouth, but some people, for some reason, enjoy nasty things. Just skip or avoid whatever garbage SKoW comes up with.

It is easier for me to avoid that shit, since I always go for 0 libido, but yeah. I'd say she's better off not getting that debuff constantly anyway.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Mid libido, low confidence Ryn with perky ass and tits is best Ryan and no one can convince me otherwise.

Reactions: amberale

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, Ryn wouldn't run off to have random sex, if she wasn't turned into a sex addict.
Except this is the only instance where she does something like that without you giving the go-ahead. Anytime else she gets involved with someone else you either drag her into it or give her permission like whether or not you’re cool with her relieving herself through your companions. All you’re doing in the Hashat scene is sitting next to her. Her libido can be increased just by having sex with her. There’s no warning you’ll run into this stuff with no choice like with Cait.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Yes, Ryn wouldn't run off to have random sex, if she wasn't turned into a sex addict. At least they patched that into the game.

Now, look: I fucking hate NTR with all my passion, even just having that shit anywhere is reason enough to have me frothing at the mouth, but some people, for some reason, enjoy nasty things. Just skip or avoid whatever garbage SKoW comes up with.

It is easier for me to avoid that shit, since I always go for 0 libido, but yeah. I'd say she's better off not getting that debuff constantly anyway.
Except this is the only instance where she does something like that without you giving the go-ahead. Anytime else she gets involved with someone else you either drag her into it or give her permission like whether or not you’re cool with her relieving herself through your companions. All you’re doing in the Hashat scene is sitting next to her. Her libido can be increased just by having sex with her. There’s no warning you’ll run into this stuff with no choice like with Cait.
Unfortunately, this isn't the only instance of Ryn doing her own thing - and this other instance is also regardless of her libido:
The scenes with Lessala's Adventurers (written by Wsan), if you pick Lessala or Vicky, Ryn will spend her time with Yani - and there's no forewarning about it either (aside from reading the Wiki, I guess), so yeah.
1670369010327.png
Link: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/index.php?title=Lessala%27s_Adventurers&oldid=17621

That's basically the main gripe of how they do content for the game, having most writers being able to write content for characters that aren't explicitly their own leads to the characterization of the character changing. Such as when TOBs or Savin write scenes for Brienne, or basically anything SKoW writes.
Interesting to see that Wsan didn't account for the libido thing though - or maybe it's somehow just supposed to be like that, weirdly.

EDIT: Also lol, why did Wsan account for Berwyn being a Companion for these scenes (him and all the other devs already knew Berwyn's fate, and it was Wsan's bright idea to keep it from the community)? Bruh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Also lol at the forced Atugia scenes in the quest. Dude just had to showcase his OC.
Atugia isn't bad, there's just not much content for a character supposedly in a companion slot - she's virtually irrelevant most of the time, like berwyn was. She's also not super fetish material, the "baseline human" companion choice, so the game's audience isn't likely to pick her. She was a kind of mediocre tank for a while, too. What content she does have is decent.

Playing as a black mage, the update that made guarded stance an automatic action improved her in combat. Her biggest problem is lack of content / compelling content, and then you bitch that there is atugia companion content? That's backwards. Does it show up even if she's not a companion or something?

Aside from the bigger issues some of you have some very serious hateboners for some minor parts of this game, I don't get it. I don't even pay attention to the writers names most of the time. It's like you expect the people making an erotic literature rpg about furries to not be mental cases. The fact that a few of them can pass as normal-ish people even online is already a miracle, and the writing isn't 10/10, but it's at least passable most of the time.

And bitching about update speed for a game done in a relatively consistent manner for years is a waste of electricity. It's not gonna change, and at least they make progress every month, even if TiTS and this will be finished around the time the second martian colony declares independence.

That said, my minor complaint is that I want to fuck the elf, damn Savin. The reasoning behind no Ivris scenes is dumb.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
It's like you expect the people making an erotic literature rpg about furries to not be mental cases.
Why exactly would this be a free pass to exempt them from criticism? 'Sides, it's fun to do so if nothing else.
The fact that a few of them can pass as normal-ish people even online is already a miracle
You think the shit they say and do passes even close to normal? :KEK:
and the writing isn't 10/10, but it's at least passable most of the time.
Depends on who the writer is. TOBS and Gardeford put me right the fuck to sleep, Bubbles has literally no redeeming qualities, and Savin is just so mediocre and straight to the point.

And bitching about update speed for a game done in a relatively consistent manner for years is a waste of electricity. It's not gonna change, and at least they make progress every month, even if TiTS and this will be finished around the time the second martian colony declares independence.
Personally I don't care how often they update it, just what the update content entails. Yet I'm still disappointed almost every patch. Weekly updates are too often it seems like, there's hardly any incentive to download new patches.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with the save editor making you into a bear race (despite having no bear features) and making you into a cuntboy? I changed my character into fox features and shes a full female, yet it keeps changing my description to being ursian and a cunt boy.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Does anyone else have an issue with the save editor making you into a bear race (despite having no bear features) and making you into a cuntboy? I changed my character into fox features and shes a full female, yet it keeps changing my description to being ursian and a cunt boy.
I didnt even know they had ursine races in the game

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
I think the bear relates to your physique not your race

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
the cuntboy thing is probably because the editor's Gender Pref field defaults to "1" which is the same as setting your gender to male using the option in game. Change it back to auto or female to fix it. (Should be under the appearance tab I think in-game)

Reactions: NineMoons

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the hawthorn castle part of the wraith puzzle? I'm stuck at the accuse part and I'm getting a headache trying to figure it out

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes