Oct 10, 2021
It's still funny how the Champ can hook up with all three of his daughters. It's one of the Champ's few power points, they're catnip to Garth's daughters and they can milk a minotaur woman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

WaysidePacer

Aug 21, 2019
Man I'm so steamed. I just picked up CoC2 after seeing there's a save editor and the first thing I get hit with is that in order to become a Kitsune I need to give up my soul and permanently become one. I'm having a full on sadge moment right now.

• Sad
Reactions: jfmherokiller

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
welp, looks like we might be in for another long(ish) wait for the next update again
It's still funny how the Champ can hook up with all three of his daughters. It's one of the Champ's few power points, they're catnip to Garth's daughters and they can milk a minotaur woman.
he has three daughters?

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It's part of the hypocrisy, for all the "power fantasy bad" the game is full of it. Rescue, steal and nock up a harem of cat girls, that's a power fantasy. Seduce and nock up a whole family of minotaurs, that's a power fantasy. Ect ect, the whole bullshit schpeel only comes out as a excuse to screw over the player character.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
What's funny is the harem cats you cum in 1 times each and you're nearly fucking dead from exhaustion.
Evelynn (who sadly never got her expansion) in the same building can
- cum in you
- then once on cait, then you, then rynn
- then in cait, then you, then rynn again
And there's not even a single line of dialogue tht so much as implies she's tired at all
And of course there's Klemania with her all night solo orgy and even her singular deepthroat option taking like 14 hours for some reason

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I have a serious problem if the protagonist is just a spectator of his own story. Even more so if he can't have the girls only for himself, and be decisive and impactful in the story. This is expected to happen in open and popular stories where many people can add their content. Without a fixed form, you cannot have a serious canon path and defining events where the protagonist plays a real and important role.

But I admit I don't know the girls in this game, I've never played it for real. The fame these devs have though, is that at least half the game is ferocious hyperfutas.

That said, I feel that even if there are any interesting girls in this game, it is meaningless in front of a protag who has no real weight in the story. In that case, I'd rather create it myself.
Again, there are nothing wrong with NPC-s that fuck/interact in general with each others.Yes, even if its something as silly as oblivion level NPC dialogues 'its the end of the world and people buy toilet paper...I guess they want shit themselves to death....'. My point here is that all such interactions should 'looks' logical.

Like, you lose a battle with enemy and enemy decided to fuck your sorry ass -> your coimpanion-waifu says 'fuck me insted' -> you forced to watch/read how your dear waifu got ravaged by stranger with an elephant-sized dick...there are logic here, good scene, I approve. Add to it PTSD in future interaction with waifu to character, to add depth.
But in SOME scenes they goes like 'hey, lets have threasome -> players character watches how two character fuck each other'. Which is...............................I mean yes it threasome technically, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.......If it was like 'hey you two, fuck each other while Im watching, for my own pleasure of knowing that I own two of you' there will be a LOT less complains about such scenes, "players character is just a freak in this scenes, nothing to see here, moving on...".

Not a lot of people here agree upon his with me , especially with sex scenes, but IMO 'story/world building' >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 'player is a center of the universe'.
Like, if its a bordello management game its impossible to 'have the girls only for himself'. Any sex scenes here will be a spying/voyer-something.

And if you want to play it/want to know the point, know that on the surface level (aka quick jacking on pretty words) it looks fine. But the more you dive into it the more contradictions and literal stupidity you will encounter.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
What's funny is the harem cats you cum in 1 times each and you're nearly fucking dead from exhaustion.
Evelynn (who sadly never got her expansion) in the same building can
- cum in you
- then once on cait, then you, then rynn
- then in cait, then you, then rynn again
And there's not even a single line of dialogue tht so much as implies she's tired at all
And of course there's Klemania with her all night solo orgy and even her singular deepthroat option taking like 14 hours for some reason
Evelyn still has content planned for the future, unless I missed an an announcement of its cancellation. Wsan still has large chunks of Khor Minos and Brint/Brienne family content to work through.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Evelyn still has content planned for the future, unless I missed an an announcement of its cancellation. Wsan still has large chunks of Khor Minos and Brint/Brienne family content to work through.
Oh didn't realize the author for objective best male and female Brint was also Evelynn's writer

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Oh didn't realize the author for objective best male and female Brint was also Evelynn's writer
He also wrote Klemaia and Orlaith, he has a thing for hyper sexed domme futas with godly stamina. Which drives your previous point of Evelyn and Klem lasting all night long.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
No shes not get dedicked. That will be a power fantasy move, which is NOT what this game is about.
In the thread it was said that Ryn's "I feel like a woman now" was just a misreading of the character and it doesn't mean that Ryn wants to get rid of her dick. Surely there was a clarification for this?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
He also wrote Klemaia and Orlaith, he has a thing for hyper sexed domme futas with godly stamina. Which drives your previous point of Evelyn and Klem lasting all night long.
I could tell he was behind Klemaia lol.
Hopefully this means in the inevitable foursome with Brienne's family we don't have an entire 'next' text devoted to how tired we are or constant comments about it even when we're literally super magic sex demigods.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
In the thread it was said that Ryn's "I feel like a woman now" was just a misreading of the character and it doesn't mean that Ryn wants to get rid of her dick. Surely there was a clarification for this?
IIRC shes says "I feel like a woman now" each time player fuck her like a woman, i.e. in a vagina.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
We can uncage Ryn?
No, power fantasy move, which main writers hate.

Here code of a scene with Ryn where she says 'feel like a woman' new.jpg

There are some more repeats of this 'like a woman' phrase in different places, but thats probably same writer case.
new.jpg

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It would actully be pretty endearing if a talk about night-long fucking from a big dicked futa was just her being insecure about not being domme enough and lying about it to everyone
I was speaking about Ryns comment about "feeling like champs woman." That always read to me like dirty talk, and never more than that.
I never saw it as Ryn wishing for a vagina, especially since in CoC2 universe it is readily accepted that girls can have dicks.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes