RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah... Cait's not-not-not-not NTR at the beginning(First few areas) is a bit weird. Especially considering with her religious backround being "Divine Whore." And essentially a reverse of the classic 'Anal doesn't count' thing with Nuns, where she is saving her Anal Virginity for 'Someone Special(You.)'

Even weirder considering she has no actual romance options and a disclaimer when you first talk about the sexy with her, about just how much of a humongous whore she is, and how expecting anything else will not go anywhere.

But we've had characters be Humongous whores and still actual decent love interests before. Kiro from TiTS is a good, if highly controversial, example.

Cait's comparative... Shallowness is likely due to the fact that she either won't be truly romance-able ever, or that it will be locked behind saving her sister, far in the future. Perhaps her sister would be a romance option? But considering she may also be a Mallachite, low odds there.

^ To the above. Ironically, Etheryn is the closest companion to being an actual fleshed-out love interest. And you can actually have a mutually supportive(Or manipulative) relationship. I was never interested in him though as A; My character is either a Grim Knight-Templar Paladin, or a feminized trap addicted to Futas. Or both.

And B; Unless I'm running a female character(usually something to do with Bimbo Brew) I don't sexually engage with male NPCs. If I'm playing a gigachad character, then as Shadow taught us, "I don't care, looks female enough."

Any other case? Sure, I'll help him stop being so mopey and sad, therapy powers go! But I won't fuck him to make him feel better, I'll pawn that off to Cait.

If you were able to have a proper Bromance. That would be swell. But Etheryn's entire character is being trapped... In-between. So not likely.

Azyrran's pretty good, but she hasn't gotten content in a while.

Kiyoko is probably the obvious option. But I legitimately just do not find her attractive. She's dommy enough to interest me but not truly grab me, so I'm just dissapointed. And, like everyone else, find Kinu's design and personality more attractive.

Apparently they added a bard in Korminos with an actual marriage quest. Why the Vanilla hand-holding fans have come to this... Warren... Of dickgirl degeneracy, is rather beyond me TBH.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
These two things are not even remotely the same. Brienne having a dick doesn't really match her character or the kinks she's supposed to hit. It just wouldn't really make sense to have it. Ryn on the other hand, there's not really much of an argument against her growing a vag besides Savin saying no. It fits her niche, and could even enhance it since seeing your subby little plaything with your baby in her belly could do things for people.

I don't really care about de-dicking her either way, never been particularly interested in it. But Savin refusing the option to give her a vagina when Ryn wants to have kids with you is a giant fucking meme. I could only imagine it's done exclusively out of spite, as I don't see how her impregnating Elthara is in any way a good solution for dick-wielding PCs. And that's not even mentioning the fact that it's not your kid in any way at that point. It's literally just the plot of a generic NTR doujin.
That's another aspect I didn't really touch on, but never really made sense to me. Because Elthara to my knowledge isn't related to Ryn or Alissa, or any of the royal family. So, that basically means Ryn could just choose their successor. They don't even need to have Elthara another potential love interest who is begging the champ to put a baby in her during sex scenes, cuck the player with Brint.

The writers have been saying there were no plans to gender swap Ryn since at least 2019.
Once again I'm fine with that. I think Ryn keeping their dick and coming to terms with it fits the story better. It makes for a better arc with character imo. But the problem arises when you introduce this plot thread about her needing to produce an heir. Why would she seek out someone who isn't her lover? Why can't we get a one off scene where Ryn grows a vag just so the player character can put a baby in her and she changes back after giving birth, or just wait so she can impreg a female champ? This world has a lot solution to the issue at hand. This isn't like Assassin Creed Odyssey, where the female protagonist has be straight or at the very least bisexaul or the games narrative completely breaks.

This is why a lot people are annoyed or pointing out how flimsy these issues are in the story. Because were accepting the rules that the writers have established in this world. But, they ignore when it would lead to more work/ alternative solution in the story.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
specially when the desires of the champ are supposed to be all they care about even on a high confidence path
What? That's not true at all. She cares a lot about her royal status, other elves, half the story quests are literally helping her with these things because she asks you to because she cares about them.

Klemaia is such a weird character.
A few of that guys characters are weird. Evelynn and Khlemaia also may aswell be literally the same character; exact same inexplicably high sexual stamina, blowjob focussed threesome scenes and gentle loving mommy dom attitude; Orlaith has Ardia style addiction mechanics, but without the justification Ardia has; Brienne instantly falls in love with you the moment she switches gender (and does so so hard the fear shown to her in Garth's mom quest is the mc leaving her for someone else). Hashat's always been a problem character herself, because of the infamous casual blowjob scene and how much more into fucking her Ryn gets then fucking the mc, even when she's already claimed to be in love with us and how it has us explicitly get off on being cucked and cum from it with no option to you know not be a cuck.

Even though this is supposed to be the most quality controlled of the 3 games a lot of weird things get in. Like doggy dick guy leaving your party permanently with no warning once his quest is done, extremely inconsistent abilities for the mc (can have an orgy with kobolds no issue in one of the more recently made areas, yet casual sex with one dude can be tiring, in the same area there's the blue and red demon fight where even if you win the most you can have is double penning the blue one, being entirely unable to tell one of them to fuck off, etc), weirdly rushed storylines like when you interact with the centaur girl maybe 2 fucking times ever and immediately marry her, Cait's friend charging you to use her womb when no one else in the world seems to give a single fuck about having children and child care seems to be free (and the implications in her explanation they groom children to be whores and are charging you for this), references to Brienne surpassing sexual dimorphism and retaining strength even though gender doesn't seem to have any effect on strength for literally anyone else in the entire world, etc

Oh and with Cait, unless you invite her to threesomes and lose some fights or waste time passing rests in town (in which case she's molesting virgins or some shit), she basically never fucks anyone. Its weird. She won't start playing with Evelynn or doggy dick unlessy ou specifically suggest it.
Oh and literally just malepreg Ryn problem solved. See it in my xianxia all the time. Stick an egg in her butt.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I know Ryn never made statement where they said " I don't want a dick. I want to be a real girl." or anything along those lines. Even in the old builds that I remember playing, the purpose of of shrinking their dick or growing a vag was to try and get the cage to fall off. But the cage basically shrunk with it or became a clit cage. So, yeah you're right, Ryn never says they don't want a dick.

My point was the way many of the scenes with Hethia or where Ryn told us about the bullying they received from their sister, it was heavily implied Ryn was being bullied due to them having a dick. (Originally I thought Ryn was a trap or boy but due to his sisters treatment had been sissified. And I thought the original purpose of the character was to appeal to people with a sissifacation fetish. But the character is just a chick with a dick.) While, yes Alissa is a massive bitch Ryn clearly has a complex about their dick. Both due to it being small, and how other characters treated her for having one.

The old Hethia scenes if I'm recalling them correctly, Hethia really lays into Ryn about that and if you have a confident Ryn she'll call Heathia out for her petty insults. As, Ryn came in good faith to negotiate the release of the loggers (probably one of my favorite bits of character development, as it showed Ryn won't allow herself to be pushed around anymore. It allows your companion to show their growth without undermining the pc's role as the protagonist. It's part of the reason why Ryn was one of my favorite characters when I first started to playing.)

While I don't know what Savin has directly stated or what they had planned for the character in the past, there is room for both dedicking Ryn or maintaining the status qou.

If you asked me as a writer, it makes more sense for a confident Ryn to keep their dick. It shows them overcoming their insecurities and accepting themself ( If you asked me as a pervert I would prefer a dedicked Ryn.) I don't mind a more confident making their own decisions every now and then. If written well it could be interesting to see. But, there is room to write a storyline where a confident Ryn chooses to lose it out of there love for the champ. It's made clear both in sex-scenes and dialogue Ryn wants to the champ to be as happy, as they've made them. Both in dialogue with Brint, Arona and Cait its made clear Ryn looks to the champ for approval and even copies some of their mannerisms. It could also play into the whole story-line of them trying produce a heir. Maybe they say fuck what kingdom wants, I just want to have freaky sex with my lover. Or they consult you on the matter as they don't want to lose you. Outside of Brienne, Ryn comes across as like a true lover, that cares about you and what you think. In most healthy relationships people consult the person their with because they respect them and know certain descions affect both people in a relationship.

If were talking about a insecure Ryn, it doesn't make any sense for them to have a say. You should be completely in charge, even if Ryn takes the throne it makes more sense for you to be the real power behind it. And if you want to dedick them they have no real say. It could turn into a interesting corruption route.

The writers left certain traits about this character open, and I'm not saying this is entirely negative. (I don't expect any writer to tell us every detail about a character, but some of the choices seem questionable at best.) I genuinely believed Ryn had a lot of potential as a character, but now a lot of things come across as spiteful or deliberately done annoy people.
Listen, you can make many points in universe as to why Ryn could want/get a pussy.
"Because she loves you" or "Because she is your slave" are all valid. But, at the end of the day, the path PC chooses are all coralated with what writer wants. And Ryn, and the champion for that matter, likes the way she is as she is. There is nothing wrong with wanting something from a character -- I would like if we could turn Agni and Brienne into guys for example -- but we should not act that a NPC should fit into every conceivable box. Ryn is supposed to appeal to guys and gals that like subby, potentially romantic, dickgirls and I we should respect that.

These two things are not even remotely the same. Brienne having a dick doesn't really match her character or the kinks she's supposed to hit. It just wouldn't really make sense to have it. Ryn on the other hand, there's not really much of an argument against her growing a vag besides Savin saying no. It fits her niche, and could even enhance it since seeing your subby little plaything with your baby in her belly could do things for people.

I don't really care about de-dicking her either way, never been particularly interested in it. But Savin refusing the option to give her a vagina when Ryn wants to have kids with you is a giant fucking meme. I could only imagine it's done exclusively out of spite, as I don't see how her impregnating Elthara is in any way a good solution for dick-wielding PCs. And that's not even mentioning the fact that it's not your kid in any way at that point. It's literally just the plot of a generic NTR doujin.
I agree with the heir thing, but really, a girl with a dick being subby does not mean she is supposed to posses pussy to plow.

And I believe that you could make a lot of arguments for as to why Brienne should gain a dick in similar vain to Ryan.
"She already had it once"… "She loves you" , "She sees you as her most important person so why wouldn't she be happy if it would make you happy."
Those arguments above have as much weight to them as the ones I have seen as those related to our subby elf. Since Ryn niche is that she is a small subby girl with a dick. Which is comparatively holds the same weight as "Brienne is a subby Amazon with hero complex".

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
But, at the end of the day, the path PC chooses are all coralated with what writer wants. And Ryn, and the champion for that matter, likes the way she is as she is.
The writer is not some god we have to bow down to and accept the whims of because he oh so graciously blesses us with content. Fuck what the writer wants, I want to do what I want to do. Not what the writer does. If our wants align, that's great and I'll read and probably like their shit. If not, then that's fine and I just won't bother. But to take a lovey-dovey character and have them do this stupid and roundabout cucking way of having a kid with them, is fucking dumb. If vagina having PCs can have a kid with her the normal way, why can't dick wielding ones?

I want to have a kid with Etheryn. I don't want to watch Etheryn knock up the lady that has birthed multiple of my children and then say that kid is mine somehow. The solution is as obvious as the sun fucking exploding, yet apparently that's not going to happen. I'd say people have a right to shit on a decision this stupid.
I agree with the heir thing, but really, a girl with a dick being subby does not mean she is supposed to posses pussy to plow.
Don't give her pregnancy content, then. It's that simple.
And I believe that you could make a lot of arguments for as to why Brienne should gain a dick in similar vain to Ryan.
"She already had it once"… "She loves you" , "She sees you as her most important person so why wouldn't she be happy if it would make you happy."
Those arguments above have as much weight to them as the ones I have seen as those related to our subby elf. Since Ryn niche is that she is a small subby girl with a dick. Which is comparatively holds the same weight as "Brienne is a subby Amazon with hero complex".
I never made those arguments and don't agree with them. But you know what? Sure I'll bite.

Again, this isn't the same as Brienne's situation. Having a dick would directly go against the idea of her being a subby cow-girl that loves having your babies. You might argue that she could still do and be that, but it's a different niche entirely at that point and would turn off a decent amount of her fans. That and giving her a dick serves no purpose besides player/writer satisfaction. It doesn't really add to her character in any meaningful way.

Giving Ryn a vagina would, because that would lead to allowing HER to be pregnant with your child. Which is very different and more meaningful for both characters and players than what is currently planned. As is, I have negative amounts of interest in her pregnancy content. Allowing my PC to impregnate her would immediately make me excited about it. That and I highly doubt fans of Ryn would suddenly be grossed out by her having a vagina. Lesbians would be satisfied because... vagina, and straight/bi guys would be satisfied at not having to fuck a poop chute. It would just be a nice little extra thing not many would mind. People WOULD mind Brienne having a dick because that splits up her content and potentially lead to fans only liking her with a vag, or with a dick. Thus, it's harder to please people and creates more work for the character.

It's also a lot harder to ignore a giant horsecock than a vagina hidden by dick, so there's also that.
Ryn is supposed to appeal to guys and gals that like subby, potentially romantic, dickgirls and I we should respect that.
Yes, you're right. We should respect that. But please answer me this, how does giving her a vagina go against any of those things? She's still subby because you're knocking her up. It's still romantic because she's getting knocked up by her lover. She's still a dickgirl if she also has a vagina.

The answer is, it doesn't. It goes against what Savin wants, not what the people who like Etheryn want. Ordinarily such a thing would be fine, but the substitute for us impregnating Etheryn is not romantic whatsoever and goes against why people like her. THAT is the problem. And that's when I stop respecting what Savin wants. Ryn knocking up Elthara is practically the fucking antithesis of the character.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Sorry, I was playing video games with friends, and then had to reload and rerun the Winter Wolf quest to make sure I didn't miss the segments. The first three images are from talking with Evergreen (I did this after I did her quest to stomp fluffy tails and hooked up with Senja). The last image is right after Winter Wolf and edgepup is back home. It might take a few times hitting the Garth button, because there's four possible convos that button gives you.

I like how Senja basically is the thief side of the thief/warrior stuff that Garth can teach the Champ. Solveig is the nerd part of Garth. I bet she balances books really well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wavering and barsa

acusrola

May 30, 2020
I've been on this hell ride for a while and i still get things mixed up but to my knowledge Savin (who wrote Heila the Salamander you're thinking of) has never had a kid you're probably confusing him with Fenoxo who does though. The 'original' reason it was scrapped was cause people kept asking about it and eventually he got fed up with people expecting to write what he said he would.

However it's not the only time incest has been removed for example at one point you could fuck the kids you had with Izumi the tiger-shark by the lake back in the early days before it was scrapped despite being planned, written and implemented.
I believe don't quote me on this part Fen's second reason for removing any loli/parent-child incest in CoC1, besides the kid part, was being that it would be 'illegal' in some places such Canada which was a wishy-washy reason to begin with.

You may also be thinking of the Frostwyrm questline in TiTS which involved beating a difficult dragon boss in the Tundra planet and impregnating or being impregnated by (i forget which) them eventually leading to you having a daughter you could pursue a relationship with along with having more kids with. This was later changed to distant relative or cousin or some such but it was at the behest of Patreon after literal years of them turning a blind eye because TiTS was making both parties a ton of money eventually it seems Patreon has settled for sibling incest being A-OK though.

P.S May have some things mixed up in this but it's been literal years since it all went down and i'm not going through that many blogposts just to be 100% accurate just in case
And here we have the way rumors are made, idiots like me misremembering things. I dislike Sav, but I'm not gonna put up false info on him. I just distinctly remember it being Sav, what with the fight they had with Kitteh666 (or whatever their alias is) about the CoC mod implementing content that the devs said was verboten. One of those things was incest scenes with Helspawn (Heila's kid), which I have a distinct memory of Sav shooting down.

But as you said, no reason to go digging through forums and blogposts to find any confirmation on that. I might be mildly autistic, but not enough to confirm any of this.

Reactions: barsa

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Again, this isn't the same as Brienne's situation. Having a dick would directly go against the idea of her being a subby cow-girl that loves having your babies.
I do not know about that. Female/Cboy/herm players would certainly be happy if they could be bred by a subby cow girl.
You might argue that she could still do and be that, but it's a different niche entirely at that point and would turn off a decent amount of her fans.
I agree, but so would giving Ryn a vagina. You are exchanging one niche for another. Still

Don't give her pregnancy content, then. It's that simple.
Nah, pregnancy content is what I am mostly looking forward to Ryn. I just do not want it to come at the expenses of dick champs.

Giving Ryn a vagina would, because that would lead to allowing HER to be pregnant with your child. Which is very different and more meaningful for both characters and players than what is currently planned. As is, I have negative amounts of interest in her pregnancy content. Allowing my PC to impregnate her would immediately make me excited about it. That and I highly doubt fans of Ryn would suddenly be grossed out by her having a vagina. Lesbians would be satisfied because... vagina, and straight/bi guys would be satisfied at not having to fuck a poop chute. It would just be a nice little extra thing not many would mind. People WOULD mind Brienne having a dick because that
Now, less people would mind Ryn having a dick, but that is only because more people are into girls without dick. Giving her one could be still seem as a spit in the face to people that like her as she is.

Yes, you're right. We should respect that. But please answer me this, how does giving her a vagina go against any of those things? She's still subby because you're knocking her up. It's still romantic because she's getting knocked up by her lover. She's still a dickgirl if she also has a vagina.

The answer is, it doesn't. It goes against what Savin wants, not what the people who like Etheryn want. Ordinarily such a thing would be fine, but the substitute for us impregnating Etheryn is not romantic whatsoever and goes against why people like her. THAT is the problem. And that's when I stop respecting what Savin wants. Ryn knocking up Elthara is practically the fucking antithesis of the character.
Disagree with above, but I agree with bottom. But that has less to do with Ryn having a dick and more because of some arbitrary decision.

Which I hope gets reverted.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I do not know about that. Female/Cboy/herm players would certainly be happy if they could be bred by a subby cow girl.
Not sure what that has to do with anything I'm saying...
I agree, but so would giving Ryn a vagina. You are exchanging one niche for another. Still
No, Ryn would still have the same exact niche. Adding a vagina to a character is much different than adding a dick to them. If absolutely nothing else, she can just have the vagina for the pregnancy content, then have her take some potion to get rid of it again afterwards.
Nah, pregnancy content is what I am mostly looking forward to Ryn. I just do not want it to come at the expenses of dick champs.
That's... my entire point. If they can't satisfy both parties, they shouldn't even bother in this case.
Now, less people would mind Ryn having a dick, but that is only because more people are into girls without dick. Giving her one could be still seem as a spit in the face to people that like her as she is.
Do you mean vagina? As I said before I never had interest in dedicking her. Just give her a vag in addition to her dick, not replace it and there would be no problems. If people have a problem with giving her a vagina, it's a very arbitrary line to make considering we can already modify her. Even if it was replacing her dick, I completely fail to see how the option being there is a spit in the face to people who like her as is.

Feel like you missed the entire point of my post.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Tbh dick or no dick is the last of Ryn's problems. Girl is a schizo with selective dysphoria, actually the spiritual heir of that trashcan from CoC1 that would spend half her time crying about her dick and the other half fucking all your girls. Lowkey makes a lot of sense that she and Cait were supposed to be one character, combine them and they make the most cursed disney princess.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
No, Ryn would still have the same exact niche. Adding a vagina to a character is much different than adding a dick to them. If absolutely nothing else, she can just have the vagina for the pregnancy content, then have her take some potion to get rid of it again afterwards.
I just do not see how adding a dick has less of an impact on someones niche then adding a vagina. You are adding/removing one set of genitals either way

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Listen, you can make many points in universe as to why Ryn could want/get a pussy.
"Because she loves you" or "Because she is your slave" are all valid. But, at the end of the day, the path PC chooses are all coralated with what writer wants. And Ryn, and the champion for that matter, likes the way she is as she is. There is nothing wrong with wanting something from a character -- I would like if we could turn Agni and Brienne into guys for example -- but we should not act that a NPC should fit into every conceivable box. Ryn is supposed to appeal to guys and gals that like subby, potentially romantic, dickgirls and I we should respect that.
I agree with you that, yes ultimately what happens in the story and the restrictions on the players choices is entirely up to the writers/devs. The point I'm trying to make is that this is bad writing, because it is clearly breaking many peoples suspension of disbelief. I'm not trying to make an arguement for what I want in universe. For example many people want Bakugo and Deku to be gay for each other. Despite it being clear that Deku likes Uraraka. And its set up by the author that Deku is straight. That's not what I'm arguing for. I'm not trying to pull some rule 63 here with Ryn. As, i've said already Ryn keeping their dick is something I actually agree with Savin on, from a writing stand point. Especially when going down the confidence path. (I would rather have a pure girl Ryn, but narratively speaking Ryn staying as they are makes more sense.)

My issue with the state of the story is more akin to the problems people had with Fawkes in Fallout 3. Why is the game/writer making a big deal about us sending in Fawkes (a character who is immune to radiation) into the water purifier. The writers want us to die a heroic death saving the capital waste, but we don't have to as there are multiple ways to solve the problem. This is a writing issue. As what we know about the world is not making logical sense.

Why are we getting Elthara pregnant? She's not a part of the royal family. Any children she has, would have less claim to the throne than Alissa's imps. Nothing about this makes sense when considering the characters goals. Ryn is set up as wanting to protect the Boreal Elves/Winter and falling in love or becoming the champs personal fuck toy, depending which path you're going down. This story breaks with what has been established by the character. This is Jake Skywalker all over again.

Jake Skywalker.jpg

PS There are ways for Sav and Co to make this storyline work, Such as maybe Ryn needs a pure blooded Boreal Elf (oh wait we can become that). This issue is completely manufactured, and can be resolved just as quickly as it was added.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes