Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
My issue with the state of the story is more akin to the problems people had with Fawkes in Fallout 3. Why is the game/writer making a big deal about us sending in Fawkes (a character who is immune to radiation) into the water purifier. The writers want us to die a heroic death saving the capital waste, but we don't have to as there are multiple ways to solve the problem. This is a writing issue. As what we know about the world is not making logical sense.
Read somewhere interview with a director of some relatively popular series on netflix, which (series) major part of audience mixed with shit for being illogical in...pretty much everything. It was bitc...witcher or something similar.
So, directors point there was that nowaday 'entertaining products' should evoke emotions, the stronger emotions it evokes the better. Logic, plot development, etc. is not important because why do you need all of that dumb shit??? Viewer should FEEL not THINK.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Eh...what? No she doesn't. There's no addiction to Orlaith at all.

Did you mean Azzy?
No, Orlaith is written by TheLetterB(Edit: Actually Wsan surprisingly) And they are very, fond of pseudo blowjob addiction, as seen with Berwyn. Orlaith has changing dialogue and scenes if you accept her pre-sex blowjobs too often, where she starts demanding, and getting, a blowjob every time you talk to her.

There’s no “actual” addiction stat for those cases. Though there honestly should be TBH.

Last edited:
Reactions: ara1111

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
No, Orlaith is written by TheLetterB. And they are very, fond of pseudo blowjob addiction, as seen with Berwyn. Orlaith has changing dialogue and scenes if you accept her pre-sex blowjobs too often, where she starts demanding, and getting, a blowjob every time you talk to her.

There’s no “actual” addiction stat for those cases. Though there honestly should be TBH.
What? Wsan wrote Orlaith and the other Dryads, not B.
orlaith.PNG

Reactions: B2B2 and barsa

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah, it's easy to tell she's his too since he's written like half a dozen more or less identical "orlaiths" into CoC2 and TiTS by now.
You can really tell the authors by their writing style and content. Wsan writes out the exclamations instead of describing them so it's "mmmnnhhh!" instead of "X moans at the thrust of your hips" and hypersexed futas is his thing. B's scenes are really adaptive depending on your sexual equipment/tf's and he usually writes a male and female version of a single character (ala Lane from TiTS). William's scenes are incredibly detailed and usually involve facesitting of some kind but at times feels like it was ran through a thesaurus (still hot tho). If the scene you're reading starts to looks like the author suddenly forgot what paragraphs are it's probably written by Tobs. And if you fall asleep halfway through a scene it's probably written by SkoW.

Last edited:

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Sorry, I was playing video games with friends, and then had to reload and rerun the Winter Wolf quest to make sure I didn't miss the segments. The first three images are from talking with Evergreen (I did this after I did her quest to stomp fluffy tails and hooked up with Senja). The last image is right after Winter Wolf and edgepup is back home. It might take a few times hitting the Garth button, because there's four possible convos that button gives you.

I like how Senja basically is the thief side of the thief/warrior stuff that Garth can teach the Champ. Solveig is the nerd part of Garth. I bet she balances books really well.
Did not know this. Thanks

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
You can really tell the authors by their writing style and content.
Helps that the vast majority of credited writers have like
- "made one item"
- "we dont even know"
Attributed to them. Most characters are written by, like, maybe 6-7 dudes and they tend to all hyperfocus on one or two kinks (as otherwise why would they be writing for a game like this), so you see a lot of samey characters on top of similar writing quirks
Huh, weird. That is almost always B's thing. It's possible they just wrote that scene, but unlikely, as they aren't tagged in the changelog for it.
Checking forums it does seem to be Wsan. Although the majority of results area 'coc 2 character sorter', basically any topic outside of that mentioning her namedrops Wsan. Unlike, say, Strawberry whatever the fuck (the guy who wrote the characters you can cuddle), he doesn't seem to have any 'character hub' or similar to trace back to.
Also holy shit the fenoxo forums suck. Absolute mess. No ordering at all. Search sucks. Half the topics that turn up have 1 post but don't get deleted so they don't turn up.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Huh, weird. That is almost always B's thing. It's possible they just wrote that scene, but unlikely, as they aren't tagged in the changelog for it.
Escalating scenes, especially blowjobs, has been something Wsan has done several times.

Did it with Amber, with Orlaith, with Mara. Evergreen has the same thing going on but I don't think Wsan worked on that.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Escalating scenes, especially blowjobs, has been something Wsan has done several times.

Did it with Amber, with Orlaith, with Mara. Evergreen has the same thing going on but I don't think Wsan worked on that.
Ah, I just associated it with him because of his work on Berwyn and B's own game.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
And Ryn, and the champion for that matter, likes the way she is as she is. There is nothing wrong with wanting something from a character -- I would like if we could turn Agni and Brienne into guys for example -- but we should not act that a NPC should fit into every conceivable box. Ryn is supposed to appeal to guys and gals that like subby, potentially romantic, dickgirls and I we should respect that.
You say the champion is fine with but I don't think thats a good argument. Some writers like Tobs make my champion do or say stuff that I do not like, agree with, or think. Another thing I'm wondering about is why you mention Brienne? Since Brienne can also stay as Brint.

Also looked up who Agni is and she'd make a hot male.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You say the champion is fine with but I don't think thats a good argument. Some writers like Tobs make my champion do or say stuff that I do not like, agree with, or think.
Oh, I get that. There are many times where champion is seemingly OK with something that I personally am not huge fan of. But I feel that NPCs genital configuration is just something we have to learn to accept. Since, really, complaining about them is silly. Not every character is supposed to appeal to everyone.

Another thing I'm wondering about is why you mention Brienne? Since Brienne can also stay as Brint.
Because Brienne has basically nothing in common with Brint.
Brint is a dominant man whore that is faithful to you as Cait. While Brienne is a subby Amazon that loves you and only you (and maybe her sister). What I want basically is Brint that acts like Brienne. Maybe even pretty boying him up.
Basically this.

The-Ex-Hero-High-Schooler-and-the-Ex-Demon-King-Househusband-Pre-Serialization-Page_3 (1).jpg

The-Ex-Hero-High-Schooler-and-the-Ex-Demon-King-Househusband-Pre-Serialization-Page_1 (1).jpg The-Ex-Hero-High-Schooler-and-the-Ex-Demon-King-Househusband-Pre-Serialization-Page_2 (1).jpg

Also looked up who Agni is and she'd make a hot male.
I KNOW!
Edit: This is second time I posted this pick. I swear to God, I am going to write a hunky waifu if it is the last thing I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Read somewhere interview with a director of some relatively popular series on netflix, which (series) major part of audience mixed with shit for being illogical in...pretty much everything. It was bitc...witcher or something similar.
So, directors point there was that nowaday 'entertaining products' should evoke emotions, the stronger emotions it evokes the better. Logic, plot development, etc. is not important because why do you need all of that dumb shit??? Viewer should FEEL not THINK.
Modern writers: why can't the fans just stop thinking and have fun?

Me: Fun.jpg

Bolted333

Feb 18, 2019
I think I've figured out the problem with that sexable NPC's gender graph. Many of the female characters have sex options with you taking it up the ass. stuff like bug ovipositors, tails or just dildos.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes