Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
eh. No need to feel that strongly about somebody you don't personally know. "art and artist" and all that jazz.
Normally I'd agree, and yeah I did get a little too heated. But damn, reading his justification for his bullshit is just frustrating, to say the least.
idk, the artist and the art both seem to be fucking terrible. The guy regularly complains about people from what I've seen and heard, and love to start drama apparently.
Well, in his own words in the same post I read: "I am not here to unite, I am here to divine" so I guess starting drama is in there. Here's the post by the way, although I think it got posted here before. Dude really think he's some kind of philosopher

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Did a once over but there's not a lot wrong with that post. Or rather, he's perfectly entitled to whatever opinion he wants.
Some of it's pretty funny though.
"and remove the possibility of asking deeper questions and staying true to the writing. " Ha. Calm down there Nietzsche.

Anyways without getting into too much detail, you should be steering away from the forums to begin with. Especially if potential drama has you ruffled and not entertained. Not worth your time. Way more entertaining to critique what's there to critique and move back to other games.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Tobs is a hack, but he is also a prolific writer. If Savin actually did his job as lead and kept Tobs shit reigned in it wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunately Savin is as motivated by spite as he is by his laziness so Tobs gets to go full Tobs. And enough people eat that shit up to put a stupid amount of money in their pockets each month so it isn't changing any time soon sadly.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Whole tirade falls apart when you remember he compared us wanting to be involved in Kinu's big life decisions and being a dad for her to wanting to fuck her, while unironically letting Kiyoko do the same thing with no fuss. "Question and offend post-modern sensibilities", my asshole.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Did a once over but there's not a lot wrong with that post. Or rather, he's perfectly entitled to whatever opinion he wants.
Some of it's pretty funny though.
"and remove the possibility of asking deeper questions and staying true to the writing. " Ha. Calm down there Nietzsche.

Anyways without getting into too much detail, you should be steering away from the forums to begin with. Especially if potential drama has you ruffled and not entertained. Not worth your time. Way more entertaining to critique what's there to critique and move back to other games.
I agree that he is entitled to whatever opinion he has, I just find it funny in many places lol. And about the ruffled part, well, I may get heated a lot but it's kinda how I spice up my life lol, sometimes getting angry at thing help me in my boredom since it tent to make me rant. That's why I like the forum and discord, it's very amusing to say the least to see stuff like that.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
I was drunk and bored yesterday, so I came up with a """Changelog""", of what I'd change in the game to fit my tastes and become the game I'd like it to be. Feel free to give opinions. My mind is set on these things, but maybe someone making a mod in the future may take a few of these as an inspiration, even if they disagree. And no, I am not making a mod or anything, because I don't know how to. If I would, I would do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is all I came up with yesterday. Pardon any spelling mistakes.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Normally I'd agree, and yeah I did get a little too heated. But damn, reading his justification for his bullshit is just frustrating, to say the least.

Well, in his own words in the same post I read: "I am not here to unite, I am here to divine" so I guess starting drama is in there. Here's the post by the way, although I think it got posted here before. Dude really think he's some kind of philosopher
Lmao at that post. We could measure the distance between the center of the universe and its true edge, but its length won't compare to how far The Observer is up his own ass.

He seriously thinks that his content is divisive because he's this "nasty-minded psychic vampire" (his actual fucking words btw) that breaks convention and refuses to "appeal to the lowest common denominator". Making players that wade through his stories "ask deeper questions" by offending their sensibilities.

Motherfucker your content is divisive because nobody wants to read your nasty ass Princess Maker fanfic. Nobody gives a fuck about your embarrassing donut-steel tier faux-Japanese (or in this case Fox-Japanese) race of edgelords jerking themselves off about how fucking awesome they are because the eldritch creatures that invaded the known world ignored their island. And nobody gives a fuck about this edgelord wolf bitch that didn't even flinch about killing a large fraction of a struggling town's young population. People are here to get their rocks off on having their ass or cunt get split by a 12 foot long horsecock or their dicks getting slobbered by a bunch of elves/ titfucked by demons / ridden by goblins. Lots of people dislike your content because their dicks become limp in their hands wading through your word vomit paragraphs that are less interesting than a phonebook's Yellow Pages.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

Me any time I read what Tobs has to say about his writing.

Their forums are so awful though ngl, everyone has this aura of feeling like the most intelligent person in the room. Like... shut the fuck up, no one actually talks the way they type. Reading their forums feels like you're standing in a room with a bunch of neckbearded, fedora-wearing, milady saying basement dwellers. Honestly it annoys me more than the shit parts of this game, because Who the ever-loving fuck refers to a subforum as a venue? I know it's a weird thing to be annoyed by, but Christ like please don't tell me they think typing like that makes them seem smart. Pretentious? Yes! Smart? God no. Sure I don't have the most eloquent way of typing either, but I type how I talk. I don't hit up thesaurus.com every time I run out of smart words, I just use other words.

Tl;dr What do you expect from the guy who's so protective of the daughter he wrote and wants to bang, he only lets his OCs bang her lmfao

I disagree with a lot of this, and it still sounds better than what CoC2 is right now lmao

Also lamia+wings=get rekt stairs, ezpz git gud clown

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I was drunk and bored yesterday, so I came up with a """Changelog""", of what I'd change in the game to fit my tastes and become the game I'd like it to be. Feel free to give opinions. My mind is set on these things, but maybe someone making a mod in the future may take a few of these as an inspiration, even if they disagree. And no, I am not making a mod or anything, because I don't know how to. If I would, I would do.

That is all I came up with yesterday. Pardon any spelling mistakes.
I don't agree with some stuff but holy shit this is based and made me laugh my ass off reading it:KEK:.
He seriously thinks that his content is divisive because he's this "nasty-minded psychic vampire" (his actual fucking words btw)
I refuse to believe he said this. There is no conceivable fucking way a fully grown adult male would say this. I can't accept this. My entire worldview would be shattered. Nations would be torn asunder. The economy would plummet. Civil unrest and riots would break out across the globe. National disasters would be a regular occurrence.

Please don't give me evidence that he said this. I'm begging you with all of my heart.
Their forums are so awful though ngl, everyone has this aura of feeling like the most intelligent person in the room. Like... shut the fuck up, no one actually talks the way they type. Reading their forums feels like you're standing in a room with a bunch of neckbearded, fedora-wearing, milady saying basement dwellers
No dude you don't understand, fenoxo games are literary masterpieces and require individuals with huge throbbing wrinkly brains to fully enjoy. These games rival the likes of tolkein and dare I say, could spawn a whole new genre of erotic literature that will change the industry as we know it.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I refuse to believe he said this. There is no conceivable fucking way a fully grown adult male would say this. I can't accept this. My entire worldview would be shattered. Nations would be torn asunder. The economy would plummet. Civil unrest and riots would break out across the globe. National disasters would be a regular occurrence.

Please don't give me evidence that he said this. I'm begging you with all of my heart.
Katana.png

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
No dude you don't understand, fenoxo games are literary masterpieces and require individuals with huge throbbing wrinkly brains to fully enjoy. These games rival the likes of tolkein and dare I say, could spawn a whole new genre of erotic literature that will change the industry as we know it.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Corruption of Champions 2. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head.
There's also Tobs nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from edgelord literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.
As a consequence people who dislike Corruption of Champions 2 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tobs existencial catchphrase " nasty-minded psychic vampire," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Savin's genius unfolds itself on their pc screens. What fools... how I pity them.
And yes by the way, I DO have a Corruption of Champions 2 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I don't agree with some stuff but holy shit this is based and made me laugh my ass off reading it:KEK:.

shittednfartedLIVE.png

Oh yeah, I forgot. My mistake, I'm just too small-brained to understand lmao

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Brienne doesn't annoy you about milking or pull you into bed every 5 minutes to knock herself up when you're bedmates with her. What the fuck?
This I disagree with, I like my impromptu snu snu. Also don't wanna think about fucking Kinu, but I may be the only one here with that mindset. Overall I like your ideas about the companions though, much better idea of romance than what most of the other writers can think of.

Last edited:

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023

Now either this is high level trolling or this writing team is just a hodgepodge of delusion and mental illness. If Tobs is this crazy imagaine how crazy Savin and the rest has to be to tolerate this kind of shit.

1681157349931059.jpg

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Now either this is high level trolling or this writing team is just a hodgepodge of delusion and mental illness. If Tobs is this crazy imagaine how crazy Savin and the rest has to be to tolerate this kind of shit.

View attachment 2595699
They know that the money will keep coming because Tobs is their (arguably) most prolific writer.
That way the rest of them can be lazier than a sloth while still swimming in Patreon money

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes