archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Where do I find chicks that I jailed during Ryn quest? I made a dungeon just for them, but they are nowhere to be found? :(

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm just sad there'll be another year without Evelyn preg :(
it's probably cause it'll be PC preg, and that's less important to the writers than NPC preg it seems

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Hey so idk if I'm the only one having this bug or not but every time I travel to hawkethorne via the waystone the game crashes. Worst of all, just passing over the town square (where the waystone is) in hawkethorne crashes the game every other part of the game works just fine it's just that game breaking bug for me.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Hey so idk if I'm the only one having this bug or not but every time I travel to hawkethorne via the waystone the game crashes. Worst of all, just passing over the town square (where the waystone is) in hawkethorne crashes the game every other part of the game works just fine it's just that game breaking bug for me.
Delete all the old files before unzipping the new files.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
I seem to crash at Hawkethrone after finishing the Gweyr questline. Runs fine in the save before that.
I also crash when I had to initiate a fight with a Valk.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Oh the Hawkethorne crash? Yeah that thing. That's the hotfix version I was talking about. It'll fix the Hawkethorne crash but nobody has it, it seems.

Hotfix: A hotfix has been released that fixes the new Druid Set not having an encounter power, the Forge Golem causing health to become NaN, a crash in Hawkethorne, and some text issues.

Aug 29, 2017
i mean at one point 115 bajillion years ago that he was going to write a path where evelyn got her cunt back.
but, uh, i remain rather doubtful.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone of you fine fellas know if there is any intention of adding Lamia content (as in, Lamia ingredients to become a Lamia)? Don't get me wrong I'm happy being an amazonian ice fox futa, but I really want some snekk content.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone of you fine fellas know if there is any intention of adding Lamia content (as in, Lamia ingredients to become a Lamia)? Don't get me wrong I'm happy being an amazonian ice fox futa, but I really want some snekk content.
You mean as a mod or something? Because the devs of CoC2 don’t want any TFs that deviate from the regular bipedal body plan.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
You mean as a mod or something? Because the devs of CoC2 don’t want any TFs that deviate from the regular bipedal body plan.
They've mentioned there are going to be no taur style tf with drastic lower body shape changes so I assume lamia/snake won't be a thing.
Oh I see, bummer, but it makes sense. This explains why the spider transformation is very simple.

Reactions: Amnelis

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Guys, I made the mistake of reading Tobs' bullshit in the forum justifying his writing. I I just... I want to punch him so bad just by reading some lines. It's so pretentious and full of smugness, and that just the surface of it. I'm feeling like convert myself to a religion now because whatever gods is out there have to give me strength to move on, it's so badddddddd.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Guys, I made the mistake of reading Tobs' bullshit in the forum justifying his writing. I I just... I want to punch him so bad just by reading some lines. It's so pretentious and full of smugness, and that just the surface of it. I'm feeling like convert myself to a religion now because whatever gods is out there have to give me strength to move on, it's so badddddddd.
eh. No need to feel that strongly about somebody you don't personally know. "art and artist" and all that jazz.

Reactions: enemyoftheshow
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes