Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (April-May 2023):MfokDYm2BG9CujNbMrql
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.5 Patch Notes:
  • Vitra the ‘Mander Bartender has received several new sex scenes focused on femPCs — her baby momma needs some special attention. Or maybe Vitra needs some special attention from a very milky PC. Either/or!
  • If you bring Viv to Vitra’s bar, the witch can offer to teach the mander some magic. This unlocks a new sex scene between Vitra and the PC where she puts what she learned to use!
  • Prince Nyze has a new victory sex scene! (By BerrySicky)
  • The High Ground quest now has additional support for if the PC, Liaden, and Azzy are all romantic. (By Alypia)
Fucking meh dude.

Reactions: Jollira

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Foxes are broken with the new update, lol. If you refuse them the game crashes. TOBS is starting to get desperate.

It was broken last patch. And I could swear they worked until the hotfix. But I can't check.

Like when you said you are creating your own quest for TITs.
You've misread.

Speaking of:
She's also written to be this in-your-face love interest
Actually that's Etheryn.

people are just bringing lore they don't care about
Nobody gives a fig about the story in borderlands and yet most people agree that Pre-Sequel is particularly bad in both departments and that 3 is negatively impacted and is only redeemed by having arguably the best gunplay in the franchise.

You don't have to care about the story/lore to make observations on why it's negatively impacting your experience. There are a lot of points of contention people have with this game. Laser focusing on one and handwaving the others with reductionist rhetoric "you just hate cait" is poor form.

In regards to story to begin with. The more pronounced you make your story, the more people notice it.

Last edited:

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
0.6.5 Patch Notes:
  • Vitra the ‘Mander Bartender has received several new sex scenes focused on femPCs — her baby momma needs some special attention. Or maybe Vitra needs some special attention from a very milky PC. Either/or!
  • If you bring Viv to Vitra’s bar, the witch can offer to teach the mander some magic. This unlocks a new sex scene between Vitra and the PC where she puts what she learned to use!
  • The High Ground quest now has additional support for if the PC, Liaden, and Azzy are all romantic. (By Alypia)
I've always played a human man with a normal human cock and balls in these games, but I am so starved for vitra content that I guess I'm growing a vag.

zak1235

Dec 9, 2017
I've always played a human man with a normal human cock and balls in these games, but I am so starved for vitra content that I guess I'm growing a vag.
I know that feel too well, brother :(. TiTS seems like it has more content for us normal male enjoyers, but as a fan of pseudo-fantasy I'm saddened at how futa centralized CoC2 is

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
I know that feel too well, brother :(. TiTS seems like it has more content for us normal male enjoyers, but as a fan of pseudo-fantasy I'm saddened at how futa centralized CoC2 is
It's not. TiTS has more a lot Futa content than CoC2.But you can fuck most of their pussy or ass. Which basically being dom or equal in bed. Not in the Tits, you can see clearly their futa either get sucked, or using your poor ass. Only few you can have vanilla sex with them. And the worst part ? Most of them unlikable cunt without redemption quality

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh look first mayternity update!

What's that? only stuff for female MC to do? I SLEEP

Honestly I'm only excited with the P.S of this update hinting that we get Zhara the harpy wingleader to move into the wayfort, I like me my dommy harpy with impregnation fetish (then again not being into female MC I could play devil's advocate and say this update just wasn't for me...but seriously who gives a fuck bout extra content on the High Ground if you in a lesbo threesome with bee girl & paladin?)

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
The goal of COC and COC2 are the same exact thing, their not even trying to hide it.
Like Alterism said, presentation of said goal matters. Yes the goal of both games is to kill the big bad. Problem with this game is that the goal is muddied and makes zero sense after a while.

Why are we going after Kasyrra in the first place? Because she said she was going to steal your soul. Alright, cool MC has valid reason to want to stop the big bad because they don't want that to happen. Small problem arises when Kasyrra literally tells the MC that she wants you to get more experience to make your soul better for her. Why would you continue your journey and give her what she wants by proxy? HUGE problem arises when you give your soul to one of the gods. If you do this(and objectively there is no reason not to unless you don't want to TF), then there is absolutely nothing Kasyrra can do unless she finds out who has it which she has no way of doing.

There you go, the journey is over. The goal has been accomplished. MC can fuck off and do whatever they want because apparently we're weak as shit and all these NPCs are apparently stronger than us so there's no reason for us to engage with the story anymore.
And to that, I'll say, suck it up and avoid it, so that it's not in your face. You have the option to, why complain?
No, we really don't have that option. If you want to engage with any content, you have to push the story forwards.

Also the "don't like it don't play it" argument is fucking stupid in its own right. How about if you don't like people's criticisms you don't look at them? Same logic.
"COC2 is a narrative game"
The story is not important
Does not compute.
I'm saying people are just bringing lore they don't care about, to say why their mad an NPC is sleeping with other people
I'm curious what sort of insane mental gymnastics you have to do to assume something like this.
Also of course they are a dev pet, a dev writes for them. They are their character and should strive to put in as much effort into them,
There is a clear difference between putting effort into a character and making them the super duper special OC that everybody loves and can do no wrong. Cait clearly falls into the latter. You can have an appreciation for your own characters without treating them like the second coming of Christ. There's a reason the term Mary Sue exists.
Like them, I'm expressing my opinion about how they're wrong/misleading they are. If I got to get on a high horse to push them off theirs then I'll do it.
They were never on a high horse. They stated their thoughts, weren't arrogant about it, and that's it. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, you do not have to be condescending just because you do not subscribe to their point of view. You are acting like you know them better than themselves/they are lying because they said a thing you don't agree with. Even if what they said was completely and unequivocally false, you can still have the sense to not put words in their mouth.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Did I miss something in the elvish temple? I tried multiple run with differents corruption level but didn't found any big differences. You can fuck the dryad or kill her but once the dungeon is over it's basically the same output, the three elves have content after the dungeon if you didn't send them to the afterlife and for the wyld tree either you kill it or let the valkyries handle it but no different output or rewards. Is it right or did someone found something else?

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
0.6.5 Patch Notes:
Have they fixed Azzy's relationship yet or are we still in her and Liaden's way

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Fair, not a fan of how you get to that point and never will be. But fair.
I probably have a very different take on the Azzy/Lia thing than most people in the thread to be honest. I don't see joining them any different than my character bringing Gia into my relationship with Bri for that threesome. To be fair I'd probably have the same reaction that others do if Azzy was chasing a male character, but not bringing one more woman into my big pile of lesbian fun.

Nov 24, 2020
Nobody gives a fig about the story in borderlands and yet most people agree that Pre-Sequel is particularly bad in both departments
Wait, do people actually think that Pre-Sequel story was bad? I kinda felt like it was a great addition to the lore of the game. Sure, not all of the characters you engage with are as good as BL2, but in general I felt like it was good. I mostly heard about people being upset over it being a) it's typical borderlands, but everyone are Australian and b) How dare they imply that Vault Hunters, mercenaries that arrived to Pandora mostly to get rich, would do something morally questionable.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I probably have a very different take on the Azzy/Lia thing than most people in the thread to be honest. I don't see joining them any different than my character bringing Gia into my relationship with Bri for that threesome. To be fair I'd probably have the same reaction that others do if Azzy was chasing a male character, but not bringing one more woman into my big pile of lesbian fun.
I feel like they could have handled it better to be honest. It should've been Liaden wanting to join in on the fun and trying to get YOUR permission instead of Azyrran making us wingman for her. What Azyrran did was, to me, the kind of thing I'd expect Cait to do, which is why I never touch her. To me it makes no difference if the character she was lusting after is male or female, it's still a weird move from the devs that they try to play as "wholesome" and "cute". It's one thing if they are already a couple to begin with which is something I wouldn't have any problems with at all. I still wouldn't bother trying to fuck any of themout of principle anyway.

This whole thing annoyed me because I could have ignored another "Cait" (not exactly as big as a slut as Cait, but you get what I mean, I hate polyamory in general) type of character. Also, I never intend to play as a female ever so there will never be any threesomes with them for me. Which leads to another problem, Liaden. Liaden is a lesbian who'll never turned on by a dick (unless you fuck up her mind with that corrupted honey, which I generally don't do despite how much her very existence annoys me). This already excludes a ton of the playerbase from her character and is almost hypocritical in design. Why? Our character, no matter what gender, no matter what gets shoved into them/they get shoved into, willingly and unwillingly, loves it without much effort or mind fuckery going on. Our sexuality is basically: YES, and we have almost no control over it. You're telling me this woman who is basically an adventurer like us, has been living in a world where most of the rape shit, sex cults, and sluttery has been happening since before even Kasyrra appeared didn't get SOME dick? Baloney. Even Arona, who prefers to fuck women has had some dick before meeting our character. I even feel the same way with Kiyoko and only male PCs getting her, but that's a whole other topic.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly I'm only excited with the P.S of this update hinting that we get Zhara the harpy wingleader to move into the wayfort
Yeah but then I remember Skow's Wayfort writing and I lose interest.
You're missing the part that comes out of nowhere and dialogue keeps treating Liaden as Azzy's priority over you despite everything before and we're just suppose to accept that. Also you have to be a chick to really get involved with them (or call yourself a women without making any sort of physical change).

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes