Aug 16, 2021
a storytelling flaw
Everything was pretty clear cut, Wizards show up, go insane, become demons, world goes to shit, champ shows up, the end. Everything that happens in coc1 pre-MC happens over a span of about 20 years, so 1 generation if that, and canonically it takes the MC 1 year to beat lethice. As for champs in general they were sent once a year not generationally, but there were multiple portals so non stop meat for the grinder.

All that considered that puts Kas in her late 30s to early 40s at the start of COC2. If she was a young woman when all this started, and considering all her "daughters" are of consenting age*. Means she resolved to became the new BBEG within 2 to 20 yrs tops.

*Not accounting for time fuckery that happens to kids in these games cause that shits just a mess.

Reactions: Kenshira

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Everything was pretty clear cut, Wizards show up, go insane, become demons, world goes to shit, champ shows up, the end. Everything that happens in coc1 pre-MC happens over a span of about 20 years, so 1 generation if that, and canonically it takes the MC 1 year to beat lethice. As for champs in general they were sent once a year not generationally, but there were multiple portals so non stop meat for the grinder.

All that considered that puts Kas in her late 30s to early 40s at the start of COC2. If she was a young woman when all this started, and considering all her "daughters" are of consenting age*. Means she resolved to became the new BBEG within 2 to 20 yrs tops.
While it's true that one was sent every year it's also refered to as 'the cursed demon realm' and champions had been sent for as long as the CoC1 player character could remember. If we're being super literal then this is at least 18 years but the realm has also been completely subjugated to the point where it's refered to as a realm of demons. 20 years is a pretty short amount of time for an entire world to be destroyed to the point where only a single city is important enough to note (while this is more likely due to the nature of how CoC1 developed as a game rather than a serious lore consideration it's still true none the less). End of the day point stands, the timeline is murky at best and either way it's plenty of time for a change in perspective from Kas.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Your confusing your demons from other settings for demons in this setting because imps in this setting are a joke, they are just naked horny ppl that are all like 4ft nothing and below that are unorganized groups and if things thing are supposed to be like coc1 that are weak cowards that can only jump ppl. None of what imps do and are should make them a threat too a "rome," the only thing they could do "AT MOST" exhaust the troops but even then that's not what being shown.

anything else about imps has been said by MoneyMan181 and others
Except they are a problem, which the lore has stated. Yes in single combat they are weak as shit but in a group, they are a legit threat. They are inorganic but all want to fuck/rape pure people. Why the hell would you overlook that as something nonthreatening? A flying midget backed up by hundreds of midgets want to fuck you into you're a corrupted shade of what you once were. And it's literally been stated that they are having an effect on the troops, making them have to switch out with one another. I feel like you are ignoring the threat they pose.

And the Minotaur kingdom has one of the STRONGEST armies in the world. Not to mention a literal god-blessed Paladin(Calise) is there and it's still a struggle. Yes, I agree it isn't shown a lot but it has been shown when you first arrived and stated that the imps are slowly pushing them back with their endless numbers. It hasn't been shown more because the main story is on the back burner.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 2553260

Best bro character in the game (possibly because there's no other). Fucked up best girl is the genderbending minotaur and 2nd best girl is a 12 inched orc bro but that how it be.
Yeah, Those two are my favorites. I like how simplistic and to the point both of them are. I don't like Quiin because I can't fuck him or hurt/spook him when he makes a pass at my companions. Arona is both my bro and my bitch, but she's still her own person (sorta if we don't take in to account how the corrupt champ could mold her), she doesn't do a 180 and turn into a subby little bitch girl. She still pretty much the same unless in certain scenarios. She just knows who is her Top.

Brieene just hits a bunch of my fetishes. A strong muscular chick who is utterly devoted to you and is submissive to you? Fucking diamonds.
Like, I know my view is pretty dumb down but I play this game to get off and enjoy the power fantasy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wrynn13 and Daken9

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
I also wish the male npcs in the game were fuckable. From burly to twink, I want to dick them and I can't do that so of course I'm not going to give a shit about them. The only guy npc I'm don't feel that way towards is Garth and his son, Garret. They are alright guys and I'm not attracted to them. I want to hate-fuck the hell out of Quinn, that wannabe player bitch. Legit guy has no rizz and relies on his lust magic to get people going.

Then when you talk about companions he keeps talking about how he wants to fuck them. Not to mention this little bastard was surprised I ended up as the top in the relationship with Arona. I'm literally a 8'7 tall demon warrior-dude whose fucking ripped. Arona's 7'10. Quinn should be more surprised I don't bend his bitch ass over and fuck him in front of everyone in the bar.

On a non-character note, I don't like male characters like Quinn because they scream cuck shit. I heard Savin is into that but thank God I haven't run into any of that stuff.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I also wish the male npcs in the game were fuckable. From burly to twink, I want to dick them and I can't do that so of course I'm not going to give a shit about them. The only guy npc I'm don't feel that way towards is Garth and his son, Garret. They are alright guys and I'm not attracted to them. I want to hate-fuck the hell out of Quinn, that wannabe player bitch. Legit guy has no rizz and relies on his lust magic to get people going.

Then when you talk about companions he keeps talking about how he wants to fuck them. Not to mention this little bastard was surprised I ended up as the top in the relationship with Arona. I'm literally a 8'7 tall demon warrior-dude whose fucking ripped. Arona's 7'10. Quinn should be more surprised I don't bend his bitch ass over and fuck him in front of everyone in the bar.

On a non-character note, I don't like male characters like Quinn because they scream cuck shit. I heard Savin is into that but thank God I haven't run into any of that stuff.
On a semi-related note, this is why I avoid Bubbles NPCs like the plague (that stupid gangbang shit with Lusamine as an example). Even Brint let's you do him in the ass.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
As far as this game's standards go, Kas is okay when you talk with her, but a shitty dumbass villain when you're not being friendly with her. She is also a herm, and there's nothing better than a herm. Not a fan of horsecocks, but she has a mottled one and it look alright. She should lose piercings tho, because piercings are cringe.

Imps and corruption have barely any meaning and basically never is it a threat to player or something to consider with TFs or any mechanics, which makes you forget it exists in the first place. If you took it out of the game, it would make 0 impact. Lore is shit and inconsistent with what we see in gameplay, but I'd pin it on how there's many writers, and how Savin has his great vision. After all, there's much stuff that should've had content ages ago, but doesn't.

Imo the biggest problem of this game, as well as TiTS, is how they go for more various content rather than expanding what already is there... or at least finishing the fucking game before they write their newest one-off encounter OCs. Like how in TiTS there are named NPCs with barely any content yet they keep adding more, or how here they add shit like horsecock elf random encounter in CoC II, instead of putting their brains on some new scenes for existing, NAMED NPCs like... I don't know, anybody? It may be a stretch with that, but I guess maybe I'm just angry the game feels about the same as it did few years ago.

Ratt8

Apr 25, 2020
The big problem with this game is the writers that they keep bringing on and in my own opinion the fact that they would remove an entire companion with unique scenes and dialogue for as far as i am aware, some writer came on and said "I don't like this character"
I do wish they would focus on the main quest of both this and TITS before they started to really fuck with already established content or making entirely new non-essential content.
I mean seriously, just finish the main part first and then get to the other stuff, at least then you can say "we're expanding" as opposed to "we're sidetracking"

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
It's just a mottled black-pink horse wang, don't tell me you've never seen these before?
Like, of all things about Kas, her dick is nothing you wouldn't have seen before guys.
Actually this is the first time I've seen that kinda thing. I guess I haven't been a degen that long.

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
are slowly pushing them back with their endless numbers.
I'm going to be honest, this shouldn't be a thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, let's be real. The logistics don't matter. The thing that sucks all the believability about the reality of this siege is the narrative impact. When I was in middle school a book released called Blue Moon Rising. In that we generally see the impact of the encroaching demon invasion. First the merchants stop, then the patrols do, diplomatic appeals to neighboring lands goes and fails, and everybody from the lowly band goblins to a mythical dragon group up, gender roles are abolished (because it's either fight or fall), and the people collectively get ready to take on a threat that's going to end their existence.

In Khorminos, patrols go through unobstructed, merchants are coming or going, almost all the citizenry is leading a normal life, people are still existing (relatively) unimpacted lives after their relocation, there are people who are living out in the thick of it who are none worse for wear, miners are still waltzing about, and the only reason we know there's a "siege" at all is because of a single skirmish the minotaurs were already winning.

Most of the work in helping with believability despite the impossibility comes from the reader.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Just another example of him dragging out the grudge over the Helspawn debacle. In FoE, there's a NPC named Cassidy who is the grandaughter of Helspawn who ran away to that world to get away from the PC from CoC1 because he was grooming her to have sex with him. It's all used as an excuse for why she won't go any further with the FoE PC beyond being fuckbuddies, basically punishing people who weren't even involved in that shit.

And it's also why he create Kinu as shit daughter. Looks like somebody get molested by his father at young age.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes