Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Why are bovine characters even included in that? Why the fuck don't they have bull penises, like they should according to all common sense?
'I been on farm, bull dick looks DISGASTING ugh, I will not write anything with/for that!!!!1111'- some of the writer(s)

Reactions: Jollira

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
'I been on farm, bull dick looks DISGASTING ugh, I will not write anything with/for that!!!!1111'- some of the writer(s)
Yeah but I remember Googling it, and a bull penis just looks like a long penis. I really don't see how it's any grosser than a horse, dog, or cat penis, which there are plenty of in this game. The writer who said that must've seen one who had a venereal disease or something.

The post in question:
I’ve sacrificed my Google search history for your sakes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TBH I expected much worse. It’s just really long and thin, with a tapered head not unlike a dog’s, and dog-cocks aren’t a problem in any Fen games. Maybe the one Wsan saw on a farm had a venereal disease or disorder.

In any case, I find it kind of stupid how Savco restrict and dismiss fetishes based solely on their own preferences. Like, maybe they do just find bull-cocks to be disgusting, but I don’t see it as fundamentally different to the dog- or cat-cocks etc. which are staple fetishes, so why should they be excluded from the game? Similarly, in the pregnancy documentation for writers, Savin says of birth that it “should absolutely be glossed over where possible[…]. Shit’s gross, yo.” In reality, birth too can be a fetish—or simply the beautiful culminating moment of a pregnancy with someone you love—, and I see no reason for him to demand that potential writers should “gloss over” it based on his own reservations.

Reactions: Jollira

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah but I remember Googling it, and a bull penis just looks like a long penis. I really don't see how it's any grosser than a horse, dog, or cat penis, which there are plenty of in this game. The writer who said that must've seen one who had a venereal disease or something.
For whatever reason dog, horse and cat are considered less weird, overall exposure I guess? Probably one of those things that'll change over time but I can't say the authenticity of fantasy creature dicks is something I give much thought to.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018

The post in question:
They aren't thing that much when they say stuff like that because like you pointed out bull dick looks like a long dog dick with out a knot.
They probably just prefer look horse dick and spoke with thinking too much about it

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
More like already had all the art/writing with horse dick and were too cheap/lazy to change it so made up nonsense excuse to cover being too lazy/cheap and end up looking stupid. Like 90% of excuses given for stuff in game.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Why are bovine characters even included in that? Why the fuck don't they have bull penises, like they should according to all common sense?
Apparently minotaurs and marefolk have a common ancestor in this game. If you ask me, I also think they shouldn't have made their dicks the same.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I mean sure, a horsecock. But why does it have to look infected with something?
It's just a mottled black-pink horse wang, don't tell me you've never seen these before?
Like, of all things about Kas, her dick is nothing you wouldn't have seen before guys.
Here is a traditional cow print one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
why there I se no where MC PC dominating other in this poll? We have too much MC sub then dominant one.
I'm fine if there is a mix between subbing and doing with a character's scenes but I whole-heartedly prefer submissive characters, especially if they get off of giving up control to you.

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
I hope there's more content for Former Queen Alissa and and Corrupted Gytha. I want more corrupted shit happening at the wayfort and to be able to enslave Alissa and Gytha to my will. I'm been wanting to dominate her for so damn long.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I hope there's more content for Former Queen Alissa and and Corrupted Gytha. I want more corrupted shit happening at the wayfort and to be able to enslave Alissa and Gytha to my will. I'm been wanting to dominate her for so damn long.
Me personally, I wouldn't stick my dick in crazy.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes