WaluigiWah

Jun 30, 2018
Bruh just played the RynQuest late and I feel the whole "oh and heres a potion that'll cure/mitigate your hair trigger, inability to get hard from being in chastity for decades and reverse the shrinking you accidentally did trying to escape the cage Ryn" was a bit cheap was expecting there to be another questline to help Ryn with that stuff or some more fluff, but tbf it doesnt drag on. Could've added a whole scene where once the cage gets removed its a bit more than just: and then they did sex a lot because cure mistakes instantly potion

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Bruh just played the RynQuest late and I feel the whole "oh and heres a potion that'll cure/mitigate your hair trigger, inability to get hard from being in chastity for decades and reverse the shrinking you accidentally did trying to escape the cage Ryn" was a bit cheap was expecting there to be another questline to help Ryn with that stuff or some more fluff, but tbf it doesnt drag on. Could've added a whole scene where once the cage gets removed its a bit more than just: and then they did sex a lot because cure mistakes instantly potion
Why a potion tho? it's a goddamn magical soul cage, I would've believed the moment it was out all that denial hard-ons came back WITH A VENGEANCE all at once and put Ryn into a fucking rut because magic!

WaluigiWah

Jun 30, 2018
Why a potion tho? it's a goddamn magical soul cage, I would've believed the moment it was out all that denial hard-ons came back WITH A VENGEANCE all at once and put Ryn into a fucking rut because magic!
I don't disagree that Ryn'd be horny as fuck, but it is touched on for like 2/3 sentences in the Elthara & you uncaging scene where she is completely incapable of getting hard until the convenient potion fixes that, all the while she's desperately horny and trying her best to get hard. And it's understandable that she'd be pavlov dogged into associating trying to get hard as she'll be in pain/unable to due to the cage she's had on for decades of her life (Possibly from her first erection if Alissa's character is consistently cruel). I just feel that having a getting her used to being uncaged possibly with a couple fluffy bits similar to where her confidence is built up earlier, or somewhere where you're not outright handed the fix before the problem is really explored, could be a good route/quest/scene.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I wonder if it is still possible to wiggle into the staff and write Taoth's route. I know it gonna take a while since they're very defensive(?) to community writers, not to mention the amount of shit I have to write to compete with tobs and Raphael exist, but eh, if I can do it then it'll be funny at least, and give people a little more choice in this game.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
defensive
Heh.
Anyways, it's certainly possible. Given what you're trying to write you wouldn't be allowed nearly the freedom you want. That's for isolated NPC's unconnected to the 'lore'. Though who knows you might get full creative freedom. If you're actually serious then just go on the discord and express your desire and see where things go. You're asking for opinions in the wrong place. None of the devs visit this place. Probably.

Yet. Just wait until one of Author full sperging and release code to public
That's not going to be a thing. For one anybody could/can mod right now. Indeed, there was a modding scene before this point and I guess "technically" there still is. It was advanced enough and in a good enough state that Drifa was actually in the modded CoC2 months before she was added to the official release. Interest in modding died down before this game lost various communities online because the general interest in the game died down.

Mostly though? You kind of need writers. If you hadn't been able to tell, people aren't even doing so much as submitting sentence long TFs at even a fraction that they used to anymore.

Without that essential ingredient all you're left with is the ability to change the game but with nothing to add.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I said it before, and probably will say it again, multiple times, no. Modding, at least for me, consist from
1. making your shit (writing text, drawing images, writing texture definitions, etc.)
2. putting it into dedicated folder inside of a game folder/in some cases its literally drag-and-drop it on game executable (depends on a game)
3. launching game
4. (optionally) activating mod from mod menu
and thats it.

Modding here require changing of a minified 'core' js files. Which require knowledge of a javascript and/or react on pretty high level. Because without it you would have hard time doing anything and looking on a functions like
JavaScript:
            function J(e, o) {
                return o || (o = e.slice(0)), Object.freeze(Object.defineProperties(e, { raw: { value: Object.freeze(o) } }));
            }
for a whole hour trying to figure out what it do (nothing important, in this case).

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Anyways, it's certainly possible. Given what you're trying to write you wouldn't be allowed nearly the freedom you want. That's for isolated NPC's unconnected to the 'lore'. Though who knows you might get full creative freedom. If you're actually serious then just go on the discord and express your desire and see where things go. You're asking for opinions in the wrong place. None of the devs visit this place. Probably.
Yeah I know that. But since I recall that no one write anything for Taoth's side and the kitsunes pretty much the only choice it's hard to try to join in now. Not to mention the "gaining their trust" process which gonna take up even more time. I asked here first because I just wanna see if anyone open to the idea of Taoth's side exist or ok with Kitsune as is. But yeah, I'll go ask in their discord and probably got rejected lmao.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Newbie question here, is it possible to equip your companions or just the Champion (aka you)?
You mean armor, weapons & the like the same as the champion? If then no, but some companions have more than one premade set that can be equiped that gives them new armor, weapons, stats & skills.

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
You can receive them through quests or finding them while exploring. Then you go on the Journal, within that you go on the Character section & click the right button that switches to your companion's character page. if they have available sets to pick there's going to be a Change Sets button. has info on how to unlock them.

Reactions: roupe and Lucky_I

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah I know that. But since I recall that no one write anything for Taoth's side and the kitsunes pretty much the only choice it's hard to try to join in now.
I'd love to see some form of opposition to the Kitsune in the game since, right now, they are the undisputed strongest group in the game, but without a reason to actually be in the game. They definitely need something to make them interesting. So I hope you get to do something. And if I may ask, what type of route would you go with if you had complete creative control over how Taoth's side of the story would go? Would you make alternatives to Kiyoko and Kinu, or would you make it just about destroying the kitsunes and telling their god to shove it?

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
And if I may ask, what type of route would you go with if you had complete creative control over how Taoth's side of the story would go? Would you make alternatives to Kiyoko and Kinu, or would you make it just about destroying the kitsunes and telling their god to shove it?
If possible, I'd like to do both, and maybe have a alternative to the Ketsuya as well since Raphael is right there lol ( even if you don't want to have a vagygy but still want a child with him maybe a little mpreg too, same with the girl like maybe she can be a futa or a girl depend on your choice). For the destroying kitsune, I planned to have something like multiple ambush attack where you either capture or kill them. Then the climax will be an all out attack on the den with you fight Keros with Taoth's help along side your partner (if you choose to romance them before the fight) and finally kick them out. Also, I'll do a route where you be the middle man to help both side come to an understanding.

Reactions: Axismundi
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes