Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
A option to slaughter the men while capturing the women to create a fox harem would be nice. I'm sure Tobs head would explode though...
Nah, I'll give option to do both hahaha. If you already go wild and crazy, why stop with just the women, take the men too. Hell, capture all of them, make them suffer, maybe I'll add mad man option for amputation and shit like that.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Nah, I'll give option to do both hahaha. If you already go wild and crazy, why stop with just the women, take the men too. Hell, capture all of them, make them suffer, maybe I'll add mad man option for amputation and shit like that.
Absolution through the holy flame is the only choice. They all dead inside anyway.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Because I like Power Fantasies (Fuck you Savin) I been trying to figure out all the powers you can steal with Mirror Stance in quests where you fight an enemy once (and never again in normal game) and here's what I've got so far, please tell me if I missed anyone:
1-Quake (Stone Golems from Berwyn or Cultist Reaver in the cave)
2-Overwhelm (Cultist Reaver in the cave)
3-Driving Thrust (Alissa's first battle/Item during the Frost Palace's ghost quest)
4-Banshee Wail (Etheryn's herm ghost grandma during the Frost Palace's ghost quest)
5-Driving Shot (Ghost Valkyrie queen during Frost Palace's ghost quest)
6-Holy Shock (Having Arona go crazy and fight her during last part of Gweir's quest)
7-Storm Rage (Having Atugia go crazy and fight her during last part ofGweir's quest)
8-Leaping Bolts/Thunder Scream (Eel in shark cave quest)
9-Dragon Breath (Hydra head A during shark cave quest)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Because I like Power Fantasies (Fuck you Savin) I been trying to figure out all the powers you can steal with Mirror Stance in quests where you fight an enemy once (and never again in normal game) and here's what I've got so far, please tell me if I missed anyone:
1-Quake (Stone Golems from Berwyn or Cultist Reaver in the cave)
2-Overwhelm (Cultist Reaver in the cave)
3-Driving Thrust (Alissa's first battle/Item during the Frost Palace's ghost quest)
4-Banshee Wail (Etheryn's herm ghost grandma during the Frost Palace's ghost quest)
5-Driving Shot (Ghost Valkyrie queen during Frost Palace's ghost quest)
6-Holy Shock (Having Arona go crazy and fight her during last part of Gweir's quest)
7-Storm Rage (Having Atugia go crazy and fight her during last part ofGweir's quest)
8-Leaping Bolts/Thunder Scream (Eel in shark cave quest)
9-Dragon Breath (Hydra head A during shark cave quest)
List of ALL, as for the 0.5.34, stealable powers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Total is 81, most of them can be learned from trainers.

Kuritzkale

May 27, 2022
- Fit Femboy Catboi
- Slutty womb tattoo
- In a chasity cage
- bratty bottom

Only one scene for dick havers to fuck them.
Reading through some of this thread again (which I do every couple of months when I remember it exists) and god, this is just tragic. This character perfectly hits all the things I love and there's barely any content for him catching? They've got their priorities all wrong, man...

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Reading through some of this thread again (which I do every couple of months when I remember it exists) and god, this is just tragic. This character perfectly hits all the things I love and there's barely any content for him catching? They've got their priorities all wrong, man...
Welcome to Tobs' bullshit, you'll get used to it soon, like the rest of us and avoid anything with Tobs on it. Because trust me, it never worth it.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Fair enough I suppose. Now I'm curious which is more outdated, the CoC2 one or the TiTS one?
For Wiki's? The CoC2 wiki was horrendously outdated until last month where somebody finally decided to take it on their own hands.
TiTS wiki is still pretty far behind, especially given that some of the things added were a year+ ago
e.g;

All of the red leads to blank pages so you have no clue what any of these cybernetics do through the wiki alone which also has no dedicated wiki page for them.
Bit of a product of the time however as Dhaal was around when the game went on effective hiatus while they worked on moving the game off of flash. Which alongside a good deal of writers migrating to CoC2 at that time and a few other things simmered down community interest in doing things like that.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes