KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
For Wiki's? The CoC2 wiki was horrendously outdated until last month where somebody finally decided to take it on their own hands.
Good on whoever that was.

TiTS wiki is still pretty far behind, especially given that some of the things added were a year+ ago
e.g;

All of the red leads to blank pages so you have no clue what any of these cybernetics do through the wiki alone which also has no dedicated wiki page for them.
Bit of a product of the time however as Dhaal was around when the game went on effective hiatus while they worked on moving the game off of flash. Which alongside a good deal of writers migrating to CoC2 at that time and a few other things simmered down community interest in doing things like that.
Damn that's a lot of red, kinda thought items would be at the top of the priority. I guess the old editors from the wikis dropped off and new blood at least for the CoC2 wiki is getting things going

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For Wiki's? The CoC2 wiki was horrendously outdated until last month where somebody finally decided to take it on their own hands.
TiTS wiki is still pretty far behind, especially given that some of the things added were a year+ ago
e.g;

All of the red leads to blank pages so you have no clue what any of these cybernetics do through the wiki alone which also has no dedicated wiki page for them.
Bit of a product of the time however as Dhaal was around when the game went on effective hiatus while they worked on moving the game off of flash. Which alongside a good deal of writers migrating to CoC2 at that time and a few other things simmered down community interest in doing things like that.
Haven’t some of the pages for important characters in CoC2 gone for like… 5+ years without updates?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Seems unlikely, given that the wiki (and the game) is exactly 5 years old this month.
I don’t remember which page it was, and it’s not helping me find it that every page seems to have received an update yesterday. Most pages seem to have had no changes besides recategorizing in over one or two years, however.

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
I don’t remember which page it was, and it’s not helping me find it that every page seems to have received an update yesterday. Most pages seem to have had no changes besides recategorizing in over one or two years, however.
Probably the first characters, like Kasyrra and Sanders

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
K, so question is: is the imp pregnancy all scripted or it can be reached in openworld? I've tried to lose to imps, win-sex them, tried sex with Kasyrra and nothing. Character is fertile af tho.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
K, so question is: is the imp pregnancy all scripted or it can be reached in openworld? I've tried to lose to imps, win-sex them, tried sex with Kasyrra and nothing. Character is fertile af tho.
I'm pretty sure you can get it both scripted and in openworld. There's a whole event of the PC giving birth to imps and Hawkthorne fighting them off. But I could be completely mistaken, I've never done it myself.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
you've gotta let them in when you sleep in hawkthorne, theres 4 scenes I think.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
- Fit Femboy Catboi
- Slutty womb tattoo
- In a chasity cage
- bratty bottom

Only one scene for dick havers to fuck them.

Yeah, its not great.
A round of applause for Tobs for having the ingredients to make his first actually likeable character only to fumble it in either pure spite or incompetence.
I think Tobs just loves getting yelled at this point.

Reactions: Kuritzkale

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Bug fixing!

0.6.3 Patch Notes:

• Etheryn’s appearance screen now accounts for her being uncaged
  • The Critical Error screen no longer allows you to attempt an Autosave, instead you can attempt to load the last checkpoint. The attempted autosaves were always a bad solution, since the autosaves generated could have bad game-state due to the error. Checkpoints should not have this issue
  • Fixed a bug introduced with level 7 that caused all healing to be increased by 25%.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause bald and bearded PCs to have “NONE” beard color
  • Fixed an erroneous NPC marker in the Wayfort if you have the Behemoth
  • Fixed a bug that made Etheryn’s [Royal Dicking] Cait threesome gated by the PC having a cock
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the Abyssal Depths Barricade fight to crash if you used certain items
  • Using items here also no properly removes them from your inventory
  • Fixed a bug with the Dracia Tower stairs not always taking you to the right floor
  • Fixed a bug where Kaina would be nude while requesting tea. She’s not that much of a degenerate
  • Made the cock length parsers for Lyric’s new exhib scenes more consistent with the rest of their content
  • Tipping Livrea now properly deducts EC. No more conjuring coin from thin air for her.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the fight with Alissa in Dracia to crash
  • The [Let Elthara Take Her] first-time scene for uncaged Etheryn now properly requires the PC has a cock
  • Drifa [Praise] option now works properly if you’ve never fucked her
  • Fixed a bug that would allow you to Hogtie the Demon Dragoon after fucking her even if you don’t have anywhere to send her
  • Fixed a bug that would show “0x Item” in the combat loot
  • Fixed numerous bugs related to the new Cleaving Strikes, Enchanting Acts, and Overflowing Health level 7 perks
  • Also buffed Cleaving Strikes and Enchanting Acts to 40% from 20%
  • Too many misc. text fixes to count
Windows:

Android:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey took a break and played last time we could turn Azzy into a Dragon. I read about unlocking Ryn's chastity cage, does this mean we can also turn her into a female or at least a futa?

• Haha
Reactions: Majikwizard
Apr 4, 2018
- Fit Femboy Catboi
- Slutty womb tattoo
- In a chasity cage
- bratty bottom

Only one scene for dick havers to fuck them.

Yeah, its not great.
It's The Observer. I haven't kept up but I have no idea why they'd let him pen ANYTHING but a female. Dude absolutely has no interest in futa or femboys, that much is plenty obvious.

Last edited:

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.6.3 - Mod:
This mod created for 0.6.3 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹3› action points to your fighting, you have ‹3› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange" & "white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black" & "white" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum "virility", maximum "Cum Rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of this change’s can be writed in your save file.

Download Modded & Minigames Solution and Save Editor from " ".

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes