claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (March-April): F05LbfS62eJOhxaqIzDp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.2 Patch Notes:
  • There’s a new NPC in the Temple of Mallach after you’ve built it: Yusra! (By TheObserver)
  • Yusra has several new talk scenes and six new sex scenes, including a Cait threesome. (By TheObserver)
  • Evergreen has a new “Cock Sleeve” sex scene if you’ve blown her a bunch! (By LooMoo)
  • Lyric’s sex menu is disabled when all their sex options are, instead of soft-locking the player. Oops!
1681799473505.png

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I'm going to be honest, this shouldn't be a thing.

That said, let's be real. The logistics don't matter. The thing that sucks all the believability about the reality of this siege is the narrative impact. When I was in middle school a book released called Blue Moon Rising. In that we generally see the impact of the encroaching demon invasion. First the merchants stop, then the patrols do, diplomatic appeals to neighboring lands goes and fails, and everybody from the lowly band goblins to a mythical dragon group up, gender roles are abolished (because it's either fight or fall), and the people collectively get ready to take on a threat that's going to end their existence.

In Khorminos, patrols go through unobstructed, merchants are coming or going, almost all the citizenry is leading a normal life, people are still existing (relatively) unimpacted lives after their relocation, there are people who are living out in the thick of it who are none worse for wear, miners are still waltzing about, and the only reason we know there's a "siege" at all is because of a single skirmish the minotaurs were already winning.

Most of the work in helping with believability despite the impossibility comes from the reader.
My understanding of the situation is that the minotaurs abandon the defence of their outer territorries to hole up in KM, them to be able to effectivelly defend a way smaller zone especially with shieldwall in tunnel. So that for me is ok, where I lose the plot is the non existant effect of the loss of those territories especially for food but also other materials (such as metal) instead the city under siege is the one that has the merchant that sells metal parts.
More frustrating is the opportunity loss with the hobgoblin thieves, rather than having the first encounter where you get two pages of sociopolitics exposed by a thief, make us stumble upon an hobgoblin willage that was attacked and not protected by the army because of their second class citizenship (no nedd to tell it just imply it) then find the thieves that are at the beginning of the corruption stage and have to survive between the imps that raped them and the minotaur that refuse entry and try to kill them for being tainted.

Reactions: Kallisto

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
That's one thing I wish there were more of in this game, Dynamic scenes. Lady Evergreen has a couple of them revolving around Oral and they're all pretty good (it does help they're written by William, and not someone like TOBS). But that dynamic aspect to them, really does help elevate the scene from a reader's PoV, even if the changes aren't drastic. I feel like this idea of scenes is entirely underutilized, as it definitely improves the replay value of scenes.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That's one thing I wish there were more of in this game, Dynamic scenes. Lady Evergreen has a couple of them revolving around Oral and they're all pretty good (it does help they're written by Wsan, and not someone like TOBS). But that dynamic aspect to them, really does help elevate the scene from a reader's PoV, even if the changes aren't drastic. I feel like this idea of scenes is entirely underutilized, as it definitely improves the replay value of scenes.
Wsan has written approximately....eh...zero Lady Evergreen scenes.

Actually, scratch that, exactly zero.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wsan has written approximately....eh...zero Lady Evergreen scenes.

Actually, scratch that, exactly zero.
damn it, I meant William, durrr. I was thinking "its William, not Wsan" but I still wrote Wsan since Wsan is basically the William of CoC2 and still writes scenes for CoC2 lmao

You tried them or you just meeming?
i've tried yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oce again, the hell? And people wonder why male content is so unwanted when we do not even pander to the biggest crowd -- Bi (questioning) guys. What are his scenes then?

Reactions: Thatguymercy

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Except they are a problem, which the lore has stated. Yes in single combat they are weak as shit but in a group, they are a legit threat. They are inorganic but all want to fuck/rape pure people. Why the hell would you overlook that as something nonthreatening? A flying midget backed up by hundreds of midgets want to fuck you into you're a corrupted shade of what you once were. And it's literally been stated that they are having an effect on the troops, making them have to switch out with one another. I feel like you are ignoring the threat they pose.

And the Minotaur kingdom has one of the STRONGEST armies in the world. Not to mention a literal god-blessed Paladin(Calise) is there and it's still a struggle. Yes, I agree it isn't shown a lot but it has been shown when you first arrived and stated that the imps are slowly pushing them back with their endless numbers. It hasn't been shown more because the main story is on the back burner.
I wish i was ignoring the threat they pose but this game and many others have said the the stakes are high, things are urgent, things couldn't be worse, and etc. but the the "siege of km" is about as believable as the "civil war" in skyrim. They can say shit is happening but what the player can see and interact with and what they put in the game to emphasize on the idea and feeling of the "siege of km" and that stuff barely matches or lines up, it can only seem like a joke when characters say things are along the lines of being dire.
Everything else has been pretty much masterfully put into words by Alterism.

From the way your saying things it sounds like dragon age: origins {darkspawn}, some warhammer {demons}, or something else alnog those lines. But what's shown in game nothing like what you or they are describing.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
View attachment 2555796
I expect nothing from TOBS and I'm still disappointed. Also chasity cage? I haven't even touched Cait's questline with the Mallach shit and yet that sounds redundant.
"I put this on voluntarily — it's more akin to one of those vows of silence that Narevans take, where they don't say a word for as long as the vow lasts. So's the same thing here — I simply undertook a vow of sorts to not receive pleasure through my prick until the end of this year or more, then I can choose whether to continue or have it removed."

There's also additional theology with temperance, as in not overindulging and messing yourself up as a result.

Oce again, the hell? And people wonder why male content is so unwanted when we do not even pander to the biggest crowd -- Bi (questioning) guys. What are his scenes then?
And the Cait Threesome is her fucking him with the magicock while you fuck her. I havent seen the scene yet, that was the description.
Screenshot (8).png

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
0.6.2 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new NPC in the Temple of Mallach after you’ve built it: Yusra! (By TheObserver)
  • Yusra has several new talk scenes and six new sex scenes, including a Cait threesome. (By TheObserver)
  • Evergreen has a new “Cock Sleeve” sex scene if you’ve blown her a bunch! (By LooMoo)
  • Lyric’s sex menu is disabled when all their sex options are, instead of soft-locking the player. Oops!
Windows:

Android:

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes